Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18838 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 5:02am On Sep 18, 2010
yes we are married,  well i met her on naira land in 2006  just seen her on line under her id we chat and we chat for real long it took me three good month to see her one O one and finelly in 2007 we meet at GRA Ikeja at Londnires,
its took me 4 good years for convince her that want u in my life .I propos her  in end of 2007 but she too her time and i wait for her ,  all is well if the end is well . Cheers
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Odunnu: 5:29am On Sep 18, 2010
what are ur usernames? U guys are beautiful,wsh u happy married life
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by deepthroat(f): 5:36am On Sep 18, 2010
beautiful
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2010
Wow you are both on nairaland? what is her username?
wow you guys look cute perfect match cool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by madlady(f): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2010
^^Yes your so right.

Congratulations, I hope you have a long and happy marriage. smiley
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2010
Awwww, I guess you can find LOVE ON NAIRALAND,

FRIGHTENING!

Congratulations! I didn't know yall had some Indian nigerians! Anyway, love conquer all!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2010
^^ You can find love anywhere. Abi the folks that post here no be human being ni? grin grin

Congrats to both of you. Best wishes cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by madlady(f): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Awwww, I guess you can find LOVE ON NAIRALAND,

FRIGHTENING!

Congratulations! I didn't know yall had some Indian nigerians! Anyway, love conquer all!

Whys that hun? (or should I say newly wed sweetie wink)
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2010
Queeneve just got married too? Is it something in the water?
Congrats to you Queen
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:32am On Sep 18, 2010
Well, ^^^^

The bloodshed and bloodbath I have seen on Nairaland, DIDNT THINK LOVE COULD COME OUT THIS MUG!  It just frightening that there are some DECENT MEN on this SITE that isn't snotty nosed boys!!!

Thanks poster!! You restore faith  for the men in here!!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2010
Yes Chika,

My husband and I just got married and had our honeymoon in ECOWAS, Ghana, Togo, Benin, and Nigeria.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Yes Chika,

My husband and I just got married and had our honeymoon in ECOWAS, Ghana, Togo, Benin, and Nigeria.

What a tour! I'm sure it feels good to finally call him "husband"
Awww bless! Happiness and wonderful wishes to you both! grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2010
Oooh lawd chile!  

I met the ENTIRE IGBO FAMILY, from the babies in the stomach to the elder,

Why the women measuring my hips in Africa?  Is that some kind of ritual that I don't know nothing about and my husband said don't ask so much questions just smile.  So that what I did, I smiled and was pulled, tossed, slung, and rolled by every member of the family.  The elder gave my husband a big grin and a thumb up, what do that mean?

Anyway, I just smiled and nodded didn't know what was going on!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by DisGuy: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2010
Dibloc Did you marry that same girl??      shocked shocked

Good luck bro
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2010
Dis Guy:

Dibloc Did you marry that same girl??      shocked shocked

Good luck bro

She's a full grown woman o no be girl
but bia you get gist ontop this matter?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by madlady(f): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

Well, ^^^^

The bloodshed and bloodbath I have seen on Nairaland, DIDNT THINK LOVE COULD COME OUT THIS MUG!  It just frightening that there are some DECENT MEN on this SITE that isn't snotty nosed boys!!!

Thanks poster!! You restore faith  for the men in here!!!

Girl child I feel you on that, I aint saying NADDA lipsrsealed.

queeneve:

Oooh lawd chile!  

I met the ENTIRE IGBO FAMILY, from the babies in the stomach to the elder,

Why the women measuring my hips in Africa?  Is that some kind of ritual that I don't know nothing about and my husband said don't ask so much questions just smile.  So that what I did, I smiled and was pulled, tossed, slung, and rolled by every member of the family.  The elder gave my husband a big grin and a thumb up, what do that mean?

Anyway, I just smiled and nodded didn't know what was going on!

You sound happy Hun,  embarassed embarassed get cracking on the pinkni dem wink.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2010
PINKNI DEM?

LAWD I HOPE IT AINT WHAT I THINK IT IS!!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by madlady(f): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2010
^^^Yup, bambinos, at least 7 grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2010
fainted!!!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2010
who said i was having any bambinos?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Rocktation(f): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2010
I'm happier than you are for yourselves. Congrats! But my faith isn't restored even a lil bit, cos you never said you met yourselves on NL. For all i know, 2 people can meet themselves for the first time and both be on NL already. Congratulations again.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by madlady(f): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

who said i was having any bambinos?

Just wishful thinking on my part,I'm living via you hun.

@Topic, a very beautiful couple.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2010
Well Madlady,

The husband of mine is already naming children we aint got yet, He even picking out colors!

I might name one of them rugrats Maddie since you living through me hun!! grin

Why do the men know the cycle better than the women? Can you please that question for me?!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2010
Rocktation:

I'm happier than you are for yourselves. Congrats! But my faith isn't restored even a lil bit, cos you never said you met yourselves on NL. For all i know, 2 people can meet themselves for the first time and both be on NL already. Congratulations again.
well we both met on naira land
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 7:14am On Sep 18, 2010
rokiatu:

Wow you are both on nairaland? what is her username?
wow you guys look cute perfect match cool
well mine is dibolic but due to my sweet wife she dont want to revel her user name. u see i m married now
i have to think as we not me form now ,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 7:17am On Sep 18, 2010
She shouldnt be shamed that she met you on NAIRALAND, but whatever, whatever floats the boat!

Are you Indian?@poster
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2010
queeneve:

She shouldnt be shamed that she met you on NAIRALAND, but whatever, whatever floats the boat!

Are you Indian?@poster
Dear queen is not she is ashamed  it her privacy  and yes i am
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2010
Riiiiight,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2010
Imma need you too to get a room!!!!! shocked
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Rocktation(f): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2010
Wonderful. Well then, all the best!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jaybee3(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2010
nice nice
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by slap1(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2010
dibolic:

well mine is dibolic but due to my sweet wife she dont want to revel her user name. u see i m married now
i have to think as we not me form now ,
Dibolic registered on October 16, 2008, and met a lady on NL in 2006. Did he do that without a username?Well, nothing is impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.