Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (60639 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Caseless: 2:34am On Apr 27, 2019

Throughout the history of the Biafran people, never was it recorded that any ethnic group invaded others and enslaved them.

Kanu is a poor student of history. He should go and read what biafran army of igbo extraction did to minority tribes in the south-south region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:05am On Apr 27, 2019
Edodefender:
So Biafra is all about justice to the southern minorities? I wish I knew I'll never insult their cause ever again.

Let the south south control their own resources why is it so hard to understand?

Will Yoruba allow Nigeria to use Lagos igr and give them ordinary 13%?

Lagos contributes about 65% of Nigeria's igr non-oil revenue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2019
wirinet:

Please explain this your concept of resource control. What do you mean south south control their own resources? I hope you are not suggesting that I jaw oil will be used to develop asaba or other igbo areas?

No mind them. Senselessness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:30am On Apr 27, 2019
onyedi247:
that asari must have been offered some money to say trash against him,but he wil never sucide...

You see as Ipob dey think? This is a classical example of Nnamdi KANU follower's mindset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:32am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Kanu is a true leader. So will spoken apt and concise.
Only morons will interpret this as anyone begging anyone for anything.

.....another one. When the letter is there in black and white and it content clearly shows it's tone. Na wa o!

Your only argument should be, No be KANU Write am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
See i dnt want to criticise dem ,even ijaw confiscated our properties during d war n yorubas kept our properties...

Leave yorubas my brother ,Asari has bitten more than he can chew am so hurt by kanu's words sad

Finally.....Reality is creeping in.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 3:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
anioma pple arent as lazy as itshekiri n urhobo , u pple ar begining wat u cant end wt omo agege n ogboru ...

Anioma asaba has competition wt onisha not lazy itshekiri , anioma knows oil will varnish in 5 to six years to come ,
U say 1992 but u can develop urself in 2yrs , anioma has being facing river niger for the past 10yrs not delta creeks of banga n starch (sorry for d rudeness)

Okowa has seen d handwritten on d wall n he has being preaching biafra ,biafra since march ,

D influx of foreigners wt billions of pounds has being mouthwatering our execs and legs for electric cars n hydro cars!

IF DEY AGREE ON THIS TERMS OIL IN NIGERDELTA WILL BE USELESS ,ANIOMA ASABA ,AGBOR WILL CONTINUE DIA ONITSHA COMPETITION ,WHILE ITSHEKIRI, IJAW N URHOBO WL GNASH DIA TEETHS ALONGSIDE NORTH

Una never get kontiri, quarrel don start?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by MiddleSpot: 5:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
Am here ,
,Thats my uncle speaking am so proud of him kiss

wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Yoruba's and Hausa's rushed to dis trend to see how Kanu will prove that Igbos are the masters while Ijaws are d slaves but what dey saw made them speechless. See as they don migrated to say dat Kanu is fearing Asari and indirectly begging Asari.
If u guys had followed Kanu during his interview in Israeli television, u guys should have known dat d guy knows where to be diplomatic and where to be arrogant.
Kanu has one enemy and that is d Nig as one and dat is his sole target. He can't afford to create more disunity within d ppl he wanna unite.
In Igbo land, we have an adage that said " two persons can't be mad at a time".

Stories. Why didn't kanu think about that before he called Asari a pot bellied toad?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Kanuis a confirmed conman

Wetin concern ELOHIM for this matter

First of all let us stop all this Jewish crap

It is the height of infantile thinking to even believe that somehow Israel will be drawn into any kind of support for Biafra

Here is the Truth

Nnamdi Kanu HAS NO PLAN

hat are the options

1. Military struggle: He does not have the training resourcees or organizational ability. He is weak and opportunitsic and that option is dead on arrival

2. Political struggle He cannot win an election. He is a liar and not trustworthy

At the slightest shake from Asari . Without prompting and as a clear diversion . He has revealed that he would compromise. It is no longer Biafra or Death . It is resource control ,ports andalll the nonsense he listed.

It is embarrassing and shameful to the so called Eboe nation that this charlattan has captivated themfor so long.
No one is going to build any seaports anytime soon

Is it a government that cannot build or maintain refineries ,provide electricity that would build seaports.
Wake upNnamdi Kanu is not ready to fight not to talk of die. He is good at talking and may be useful in a Biafra struggle but not as a leader. He has no vision and it is really disgraceful that he can be talking about resource control after all the LEFELENDUN noise he made.

So no more Lefelendun but
Dia is erection in somebody's mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2019
frankson1:

I believe that Asari is the honest one here. Asari mentioned@the bolded over 2 times and kanu didn't think of including it to his points.

From the foregoing, it is right to say that it was Asari and co that smuggled the UNGRATEFUL FRAUD out of Nigeria.

He Asari stopped short from mentioning it. Because, it could get him into trouble also.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Warship:

A wise general avoids certain battles in order to win a war.

This is a battle Nnamdi Kanu wisely ignored but our adversaries won't understand until when Asari apologizes and keeps quiet.

Can't you see that it was Asari that helped him escape from Nigeria through the creeks? Can't you see that The fraudster owes him a lot? Even willing to surrender the leadership of IPOB to Asari?
From The fraudster's letter, are all these not evident? Except they need to push your brain to start.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
U ar ryt dear? I didnt expect him to reply d bigtoad

No let KANU hear you call his Master bigtoad o. He will order your death o! Half a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by princfred(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

.....another one. When the letter is there in black and white and it content clearly shows it's tone. Na wa o!

Your only argument should be, No be KANU Write am.

Being an animal in a zoo, polite and diplomatic discourse from a leader surely sounds as apologies to you.
Sorry village Mumu, that's how civilized leaders in civilized climes converse . It's not always brawn & crude.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Xda59:

Stories. Why didn't kanu think about that before he called Asari a pot bellied toad?

Provide proof that he said so.

Afonjas are angry that Kanu didn't fall into the cabal's trap of Igbo-Ijaw war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

Can't you see that it was Asari that helped him escape from Nigeria through the creeks? Can't you see that The fraudster owes him a lot? Even willing to surrender the leadership of IPOB to Asari?
From The fraudster's letter, are all these not evident? Except they need to push your brain to start.

Lol

Afonjas are in severe pain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:

Being an animal in a zoo, polite and diplomatic discourse from a leader surely sounds as apologies to you.
Sorry village Mumu, that's how civilized leaders in civilized climes converse . It's not always brawn & crude.

Before now, is this how your "civilized" Fraud converse? With all the Name calling of His President and Country? He extended his uncouth self to his Master Asari and He was quickly brought back to reality. Now who is begging with style?

Na only una the followers be mumu for this whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by princfred(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

Before now, is this how your "civilized" Fraud converse? With all the Name calling of His President and Country? He extended his uncouth self to his Master Asari and He was quickly brought back to reality. Now who is begging with style?

Na only una the followers be mumu for this whole thing.
Zoo animal, that one goes brawn does not mean he can't go the opposite way on another issue. Too bad being exposed to a zoo all your life left you bereft of such knowledge also making it hard for you to differentiate sensible conversation from begging.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Zoo animal that one goes brawn does not mean he can't go the opposite way on another issue. Too bad being exposed to a zoo all your life left you bereft of such knowledge.

Maybe if they tell you that your brain is an App you might just use it. As it is obvious that you are not using it. Maybe we need to push it to start. Use your brain intelligent man, use it.

Just like your Suplim Fraud. Your uncouthness is showing again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by wordcat(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Warship:
throughout the history of the Biafran people, never was it recorded that any ethnic group invaded others and enslaved them.

The Igbos being the largest of them, were neither subjugated nor subjugated other people.

Yes it is true that, lots of Igbos were sold as slaves but it was done by fellow Igbos notably the Arochukwu slave traders through the coastal nations who acted as middle men of which Ijaws were one of them.

Alhaji Asari Dokunbo can enlighten the Igbos which Ijaw King or War Canoe Chief left the creeks in order to conquer and enslave the Igbos in the hinterlands of Biafra land

The Biafra we seek, is one based on equal rights & privileges and not on Master - Slave relationships.

4) Alhaji Asari Dokunbo, you said I am a scam and fraud. I will be grateful if you can provide evidence of me diverting the contributions of fellow Biafrans for my personal use
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Zoo animal that one goes brawn does not mean he can't go the opposite way on another issue. Too bad being exposed to a zoo all your life left you bereft of such knowledge also making it hard for you to differentiate sensible conversation from begging.

Aso Rock Is So Angry That Their Plan To Divide Biafrans Failed Woefully.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
Zoo animal that one goes brawn does not mean he can't go the opposite way on another issue. Too bad being exposed to a zoo all your life left you bereft of such knowledge also making it hard for you to differentiate sensible conversation from begging.

FYI : Learn to use the word BRAWN well. Hopefully it was a typographical error, you actually wanted to use the word BRASH abi? Civilized........... My training no even let me fit insult you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

Una never get kontiri, quarrel don start?
quarrel dat will be resolved by redcap chiefs ,
Quarrel is better dan hunger
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
quarrel dat will be resolved by redcap chiefs ,
Quarrel is better dan hunger

At least you get sense admit say you sef see the quarrel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by princfred(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

Maybe if they tell you that your brain is an App you might just use it. As it is obvious that you are not using it. Maybe we need to push it to start. Use your brain intelligent man, use it.

Just like your Suplim Fraud. Your uncouthness is showing again.
Why bleat about goatishly? A sign of Kanu derangement syndrome.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

Finally.....Reality is creeping in.
which reality please! U think i wl hide d truth because of lagos -igbo quarrels am 2 big for dat, we want biafra of peace nt pf militants and cultist pls, Yorubas u ar in deeper problm all dis agbero tinubu is brewing ,all dis ritual olamide n nairamarley is gingering will be d greatest of undoing by d yorubas say i dnt tell ,not of talk of ur love to fulani
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by princfred(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

FYI : Learn to use the word BRAWN well. Hopefully it was a typographical error, you actually wanted to use the word BRASH abi? Civilized........... My training no even let me fit insult you.
My grammar take what i wrote and run to your village headmaster or native doctor to help you ascertain it's correctness since your little brain is not exposed enough to comprehend here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Klinee:
Which kind stupid saying that will claim that Asaba is greater than Onitsha? Are they blind?
When Onitsha become a city, Asaba is a very typical village.
they av started a competition wt onicha since 10yrs ago my brother n stopped claiming oil that will be useless in next 5yrs,

They arent as lazy as itshekiri n urhobo claiming oil upandan amidst wretchedness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2019
4koff:

At least you get sense admit say you sef see the quarrel.
Itshekiri n part of urhobo will not be biafra i av been saying it for d past 4yrs now , biafra has zones in cross river, akwaibom ,rivers ,bayelsa ,idoma , jukun, parts of tiv ...We have strong n loyal members from dis tribes ...

All we nid is a country for our generation unborn ,we can go our ways after getting d independence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2019
princfred:
My grammar take what i wrote and run to your village headmaster or native doctor to help you ascertain it's correctness since your little brain is not exposed enough to comprehend here.

Your grammar is wrong mister. You cannot be Brawn in speaking. You can be Brawn in physical look.... Anu mpama.

Learn, stop believing in ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by 4koff: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
Itshekiri n part of urhobo will not be biafra i av been saying it for d past 4yrs now , biafra has zones in cross river, akwaibom ,rivers ,bayelsa ,idoma , jukun, parts of tiv ...We have strong n loyal members from dis tribes ...

All we nid is a country for our generation unborn ,we can go our ways after getting d independence

How do you cut ijaw nation from these two tribes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.