Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (60655 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Brightest04(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Only the fools will continue to believe this fool who had fooled the fools to die foolish death or foolishly wasting away in jain while he lives out his life in grand styles with his family overseas.
For me I don't at any time believe that the Igbos are being cheated out of the control of the country. Notable Igbo men and women at one time or the other have occupied a powerful position in government.
Yes,what is happening now is a matter of playing the wrong political card at the right table.The Igbos are being misled by some small selfish group and until they break loose from the control of these small selfish group they will continue to find it hard to possess their possession in politics.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and the Igbos should stop being his handkerchief.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
Urhobo and ishekiri live in abject poverty /but dia jealousy no gree dem no dia oppressors now dia jealousy n hatred to igbo don reach anioma ,of recently see hw okowa is overwhelmed by their tribalism

EXACTLY

HOW ELSE WILL DEY LIVE BEFORE, WEN THEY REFUSE TO HAVE SENSE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by pluto123: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Epitom Of A Good Leader! But Its Obvious And So Unfortunate That There Is Nothing Kanu Will Do Or Say That The Dirty Stinky Pigs From The Western Part Of Nigeria Will Like,,if He Had Fired Back At Asari They Will Still Be Like "he Is So Arrogant,he Dont Even Have Respect For The Ijaw Nation" Bla Bla Bla!! Now He Try Being Diplomatic And Jentle,same Dirty Pigs Are Still Saying That He Is A Coward And Scared Of Asari,what A Stupid Tribe? What Exactly Can Asari Dokumbo Do To Nnamdi Kanu If I May Ask? The Truth Is That No Yoruba Leader Both Dead And Alive Have, Can Command The Crowd And Authority Kanu Commands In The East,,even Their Leader Late Awolowo Later Took Rat Poising When He Found Out His Pple Have Betrayed Him....Kikikiki

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:
You are being cleaver by half. What do you mean delta oil for dem? Will Asaba people insist on sharing even $1 from crude drilled in itsekiri lands?

Abeg what is Igbo technology? I am a very tech swavy guy, and I have no idea of Igbo technology.
Illiterate what do you call technology? Igbos control manufacturing in Nigeria. That is technology

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Let us not deceive ourselves

This agitation would have been credible if it happened before Jonathan lost the election

The Ebowes were triumphal in their speech and posture then and not one pip about Biafra
Everything was fine ,they were getting security contracts and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by LuckyM: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
I knew it from the on set that the biafra struggle is a struggle for materiality and affluence.
I expected Kanu to explain to us what he meant by TERMS and CONDITIONS which the embattled Govt met, and the type of document signed and who signed them.
I laugh in Chinese, it takes robbers less than an hour to agree to robbery strategies but takes them more than a day to agree on the sharing formula.
Asari and Kanu should please share their loot and allow us to rest.
my sincere pity to their gullible fellowers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
fx45:
Illiterate what do you call technology? Igbos control manufacturing in Nigeria. That is technology
Hahaha

Manufacturing ke

Ebowes

What when where how

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
Nnamdi did well ,but i kbow one day all dis insult on igbos will be thing of joy ,because mother nature has been watching our backs frm ages,

Pls u pple shud not slack in ur pride as igbo ,ur oppressors wont live forever dey will laff but not forever ...

A wise general avoids certain battles in order to win a war.

This is a battle Nnamdi Kanu wisely ignored but our adversaries won't understand until when Asari apologizes and keeps quiet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Bighead9: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
Am here ,
,Thats my uncle speaking am so proud of him kiss

Eyah, your Uncle is a COWARD. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
pluto123:
Epitom Of A Good Leader! But Its Obvious And So Unfortunate That There Is Nothing Kanu Will Do Or Say That The Dirty Stinky Pigs From The Western Part Of Nigeria Will Like,,if He Had Fired Back At Asari They Will Still Be Like "he Is So Arrogant,he Dont Even Have Respect For The Ijaw Nation" Bla Bla Bla!! Now He Try Being Diplomatic And Jentle,same Dirty Pigs Are Still Saying That He Is A Coward And Scared Of Asari,what A Stupid Tribe? What Exactly Can Asari Dokumbo Do To Nnamdi Kanu If I May Ask? The Truth Is That No Yoruba Leader Both Dead And Alive Have, Can Command The Crowd And Authority Kanu Commands In The East,,even Their Leader Late Awolowo Later Took Rat Poising When He Found Out His Pple Have Betrayed Him....Kikikiki

The Afonjas are pissed off that the civil war they expected amongst Biafrans failed to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by loopman: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odingo1:
Afonjas are disappointed, they wanted to see a complete fight between IPOB and Asari. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

How can a slave fight his master
Kanu actually took his time to explain the way a slave will explain to his master
Ibos are not known for humility, but we saw humility of a slave all through his response

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

I didn't ask for this pointless citation. All I asked is WHY OJUKWU WENT TO WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Ojukwu did not go to war in the first place, Nigeria went to war in the first place

The only thing Ojukwu did was was declare the independence of his people and defend that independence after Nigeria reneged on the Aburi agreement

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by wirinet(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
NPComplete:

Dude. Let me just believe that u are asking an intellectual question and not what I am thinking. In any country resources are always used to the betterment of everyone in that country. So even if your future ND state contains some Fulani settlements that have long assimilated and have no oil then, yes, your oil will also be used to develop there too. Anything short of that then u are no longer a country. Just a bunch of feudal lords. And in like manner, if u insist they must be left out then in the future ur Ijaw communities without oil will be left underdeveloped. Guess how civil war starts. By a black man's selfishness and greed. Then it will be Ijaw on Ijaw war.
With the way u are even talking now, sharing formula is likely to be the first powder keg in an Ijaw-only country even.
Gbam. You are now getting the message I am trying to pass. Most people shouting 100% resource control have no idea of how the oil industry operates. Most nations that depends on oil are either in a state of civil war or ruled by absolute monarchy. The selfish interests of powerful nations always distabilize small weak but oil rich states.
Ordinary one community having crude and the next not having will cause serious problems, ie the border communities of Enugu, Anambra and kogi.

Yes the Nigerian situation is unfair and we cannot continue like this forever, but the solution is not creating a mini Nigerian again with one tribe cheating the oil bearing tribes instead of the present three.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Ojukwu did not go to war in the first place, Nigeria went to war in the first place

The only thing Ojukwu did was was declare the independence of his people and defend that independence after Nigeria reneged on the Aburi agreement

Only thing?

Same logic aplies to Boko Haram the only thing they did was,,,,,,,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by forgiveness: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odingo1:

Abi na you dey deceive yourself, you are showing picture of rusted background with white people that is running the importation business for proforce, I thought you said na Afonja technology but we are seeing the white people everywhere controlling the common fixing of imported proforce vehicles.

Do you mean the Chinese people are running importation business for innoson? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by loopman: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
i'm overgasted cheesy

it's time we recognized ijaw as 3rd biggest tribe.

We cannot have slaves occupying that spot

Ibos will act as slaves to the ijaws as long as their long throat for ijaw oil last

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
I warned my fellow igbo brothers about this guy in a thread I created back in 2016/2017, hope everyone has woken up now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by nullboss: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

So you're admitting that the oil is why Ojukwu led the Igbos to the brink of extinction!? Interesting!

Before we part, that is if we would, in the end, you need to ask and reaccess what the stakes of the Igbos are in Nigeria. What resources have you got to your name? You are no different from the leeches in the North and seem worse. Last I checked, they are the farmers of the country while you people do what again?

See, bulk of my buddies offline are Igbo guys and I love them to pieces but you IPOB nonentities are not worthy of being referred to as Igbos.

For the record, there is no correlation between the Igbo man and an Urhobo man! We share no ancestral roots! Our cultures and beliefs are not the same! Our philosophies do not align and our outlook are not in anyway the same!

The closest thing to chaos the Igbos successfully won in the past was the Aba women Riot and it was led by the women. The Civil War witnessed the deaths of people from the core South but they are not remembered today. Rather, it is the death of Igbos that is paramount!

Your chief bigot, Afam4eva or whatever his moniker is said worse about the Urhobos and other Southern tribes when they kicked against your pipedream project.

Not. Like the words of you clowns get to me but how you think about the oil you can never have beats my imagination. A common enemy of every Nigerian person is the political class. You should be more concerned as to why your states are looking like barren wastelands instead of dreaming of oil.

The Northerners you speak of have messed with you and yours on your own turf and your people couldn't do jack! So don't come at me with this sentimental nonsense! If you want Biafra, go for it but leave the South South out of your madness. The Wawas, Osus and other subhumans among you should be enough to lead the attack.

Don't make me tell you things you don't want to hear. Trust me, I won't hold back!
Will you shut your trap up. Who is begging a dimwitted twerp like you to join the struggle. What an imp in mental horizons you're .too much vile and sheer ignorance. When biafra comes all igbo speaking parts and tribe across the south won't be left out. You and fellow twerps of disgruntled and blunt cerebrals can continue your bromance with the north. Like wtf?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by nullboss: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Don't mind the dimwit

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
I warned my fellow igbo brothers about this guy in a thread I created back in 2016/2017, hope everyone has woken up now

Trash

What did he say that is wrong.?

Kanu acted more maturely and wiser in order to prevent the unity from cracking.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by NPComplete: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

Gbam. You are now getting the message I am trying to pass. Most people shouting 100% resource control have no idea of how the oil industry operates. Most nations that depends on oil are either in a state of civil war or ruled by absolute monarchy. The selfish interests of powerful nations always distabilize small weak but oil rich states.
Ordinary one community having crude and the next not having will cause serious problems, ie the border communities of Enugu, Anambra and kogi.

Yes the Nigerian situation is unfair and we cannot continue like this forever, but the solution is not creating a mini Nigerian again with one tribe cheating the oil bearing tribes instead of the present three.

I agree 100%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by kayfra: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
fx45:

Which manufacturing? Lolz

Even the gala you hawk is manufactured by the westerners. Don't delude yourself thinking that your importation of second class and substandard goods around the world puts you ahead in a different sector. You just look like a deer in the headlights, as confused as Ojukwu when he lost Enugu within the first few months grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by awuf2008: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Although I don't really like kano but the way he had responded to Asari, make me to envy him. He gave a reasonable and precise response.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by frankson1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
did you notice the crafted begging just not to strike any of asari nerve.

Lol, unlike him to ever accept any body opinion let alone agree on been slave b4.

He finished by pleading he would accept any way asari wants it (more like their was no way b4) just so long he defends him

(asari was really right on every thing o including ipob placing their life's and security on him).

I believe that Asari is the honest one here. Asari mentioned@the bolded over 2 times and kanu didn't think of including it to his points.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Chemstar: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
tanteta:
I have never heard this man sound so straight, Asari must really mean something to him.
ANY WAYS.........

Asari Dokubo over to you.

Exactly my thought while reading through the post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Asari spoke with FACTS which Kanu needed to refute but he sidestepped them

Very serious allegation of betrayal

The other thing he exposed is a total lack of a plan]

He clearly has no security/military background, no training and no resources.

If he is bringing boys to Asari for FORTIFICATION then he is in a worse state than Ojukwu when he declared war.

It is totally irresponsible fo him to talk about Biafra or death goading innoent people to their death and then running away

What Nnamdi Kanu needs to do is to go back to a Nigerian Prison that is the place where he poses the greatest threat to the Nigerian government just llike Mandela

Nio Nigerian government wants him in their prison but conman that he is he cannot suffer preferring the life of bluwjobs and comfort.

He is indeed a conman

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by HimName: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:
Fellow Biafrans

Greetings to you all.

My appreciation to all those who are still in the struggle to restore the lost sovereignty of the Biafran people as a result of British imperial ambition of which Nigeria is one of her disastrous creations.

Let me start by asking everyone to observe a minute silence for all those who died to protect and restore the sovereignty of the Biafran people from the British & Fulani colonial ambition.

Although silence is golden but there are times it is necessary to talk before things go haywire.

Of recent, our dear compatriot Alhaji Asari Dokunbo whom we know had made his own contributions to the restoration of the sovereignty of the Biafran people had raised issues worth addressing and in order to avoid an unnecessary distraction and to keep the struggle focused on the goals we set out to accomplish, I thought it wise to address the issues raised .

The issues raised by our dear compatriot are

1) I ordered the murder of a cleric.

2) I collected money from Atiku.

3) Master - Slave relationship between diverse Biafran ethnic groups.

4) That I am a scam & fraud in the Biafran struggle.

I will take my time to address each point one after the other and later, indulge our dear comrade to reveal to fellow Biafrans what he thinks should be done differently in order to achieve Biafra's restoration.

1) I never ordered the killing of any cleric and if anyone thinks I did, he or she should provide evidence that, I wasted Biafran resources to kill a fellow Biafran whose death can not help IPOB to restore Biafra.

2) I never collected money from Atiku and if anyone is in doubt, let him or her approach Atiku for answers. Both PDP and APC agents approached me and told me to give up the struggle for Biafra and I told them that, IPOB will only do so if the following things will be fulfilled:

a) Full Resource Control and not mere 13% derivation.

b) Opening of at least 2 deep seaports in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States starting with the construction of Ibaka, Ibeno and Bakassi deep seaports.

c) The establishment of international airports and inland ports in all states of the defunct Eastern and Mid West regions in order to emancipate Biafra land from economic strangulation.

d) Full implementation of PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill).

e) Full autonomy to all Biafran states in the areas of security, taxes, royalties, legislations etc

f) Lots more.

We lifted the boycott of election because, both parties agreed to our terms & conditions.

If we are wrong to give the Nigerian elites the opportunity to fail themselves, let the Biafrans voice out.

3) It is very disheartening that such a great compatriot like Alhaji Asari Dokunbo will descend so low to call one of the Ethnic groups of Biafra land slaves and another masters.

Throughout the history of the Biafran people, never was it recorded that any ethnic group invaded others and enslaved them.

The Igbos being the largest of them, were neither subjugated nor subjugated other people.

Yes it is true that, lots of Igbos were sold as slaves but it was done by fellow Igbos notably the Arochukwu slave traders through the coastal nations who acted as middle men of which Ijaws were one of them.

Alhaji Asari Dokunbo can enlighten the Igbos which Ijaw King or War Canoe Chief left the creeks in order to conquer and enslave the Igbos in the hinterlands of Biafra land.

The Biafra we seek to restore is still the same that encouraged the peaceful coexistence of all ethnic nations which led to the creations of multi-ethnic-cultural communities notably Arochukwu, Abiriba, Igbanke,etc.

If Alhaji Asari Dokunbo wants a Biafra of Master - Slave relationship, then he is free to create one but we won't be partners in such a project.

The Biafra we seek, is one based on equal rights & privileges and not on Master - Slave relationships.

4) Alhaji Asari Dokunbo, you said I am a scam and fraud. I will be grateful if you can provide evidence of me diverting the contributions of fellow Biafrans for my personal use.

Remember that, only a stupid fraudster will dare confront Jubril.

May Elohim be the judge if I am a fraudster and should expose & replace me if I am guilty in His sight.

Alhaji Asari Dokunbo, we have come so far and we should not allow our oppressors to continue to divide and conquer our oppressed people.

If You Think My Style Of Struggle & Leadership Will Not Get Us Biafra, Kindly Tell Fellow Biafrans The Way Forward So That, They Can Join Your Rank and File With My Full Support & Blessings.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Radio Biafra

Ijaw 5laves can't help but keep reading and wiping off tears of joy.

Tonight, they forsee having a better sleep as against yesterday's.

They hope this will put to rest 'doubts' generated from Asari's evening lesson but to us, the Ijaw warlord only amplified what we already know.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

A wise general avoids certain battles in order to win a war.

This is a battle Nnamdi Kanu wisely ignored but our adversaries won't understand until when Asari apologizes and keeps quiet.
U ar ryt dear? I didnt expect him to reply d bigtoad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
aribisala0:
Asari spoke with FACTS which Kanu needed to refute but he sidestepped them

Very serious allegation of betrayal

The other thing he exposed is a total lack of a plan]

He clearly has no security/military background, no training and no resources.

If he is bringing boys to Asari for FORTIFICATION then he is in a worse state than Ojukwu when he declared war.

It is totally irresponsible fo him to talk about Biafra or death goading innoent people to their death and then running away

What Nnamdi Kanu needs to do is to go back to a Nigerian Prison that is the place where he poses the greatest threat to the Nigerian government just llike Mandela

Nio Nigerian government wants him in their prison but conman that he is he cannot suffer preferring the life of bluwjobs and comfort.

He is indeed a conman

Afonjas will sleep tonight in total frustration that the civil war they seek amongst Biafrans was averted.

HimName

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by HimName: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
loopman:

How can a slave fight his master
Kanu actually took his time to explain the way a slave will explain to his master
Ibos are not known for humility, but we saw humility of a slave all through his response

You are absolutely right.

Noticed how Cownu carefully chose his words? grin

He dusted off all sense of pride and arrogant that have long trademarked him and helplessly fell on Asari's ageing legs, wailing and crying for pity.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by SaintNemesis(f): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
I would have ignored you and leave you to wallow in your ignorance but to spare us such future comments from you and your likes.
I would tell you to do research more about Anioma towns in Delta North and Rivers State and Imo states with much more oil and gas deposits than that of the whole Ijaw nation combined.
And also research the estimated number of years your Ijaw oil will last before you begin ranting like a glutton.
By the time Biafra comes if it ever will, the Ijaw oil will be history, but yet to be explored oil and gas of many Anioma communities in Delta north and other states will still be reserved.

wirinet:

Please explain this your concept of resource control. What do you mean south south control their own resources? I hope you are not suggesting that I jaw oil will be used to develop asaba or other igbo areas?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Brightest04:
Only the fools will continue to believe this fool who had fooled the fools to die foolish death or foolishly wasting away in jain while he lives out his life in grand styles with his family overseas.
For me I don't at any time believe that the Igbos are being cheated out of the control of the country. Notable Igbo men and women at one time or the other have occupied a powerful position in government.
Yes,what is happening now is a matter of playing the wrong political card at the right table.The Igbos are being misled by some small selfish group and until they break loose from the control of these small selfish group they will continue to find it hard to possess their possession in politics.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and the Igbos should stop being his handkerchief.

Have you heard about the right to agitate for self determination? It is the right of a group of people to agitate to leave the country they belong to for either another existing country or a brand new country. It is enshrined in international law and it is this law that Nigeria used to gain its independence from Britain

So even if one thinks that Kanu and IPOB are fraudsters, it still does not take away the fact that Igbos have the right to decide for themselves if they want to remain part of Nigeria or exit Nigeria. What Kanu is saying is that this should be put to a public vote called a referendum

Many Igbos such as myself want this referendum. So the issue of Kanu and IPOB is small compared to the bigger picture

The right of the Igbo nation and other ethnic nationalities to decide if they want to remain Nigerians or forge a new existence together, whether as Biafrans or some other name, is what matters and it is already covered in international and domestic law

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.