Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (60662 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by teufelein(f): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
DISCLAIMER: MAZI NNAMDI KANU DID NOT MAKE ANY RESPONSE TO THE OVER BLOATED STOMACH PIPELINE SECURITY GUARD CALLED ASARI DOKUBO

Our attention has been drawn to a concocted, outlandish and quite frankly an outrageous tale published by an online blog being sponsored and midwifed by the Fulani Caliphate and their moles in Biafraland captioned: ''Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Asari Dokubo’s Murder Allegation''.
We note that this is one of the desperately needed channels/outlets designed by the enemies of Biafra restoration to carry out their latest futile attempt to draw a reaction from the revered leader of IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
This desperation on the part of these caliphate slaves and shameless home-grown Jihadists only goes to show how much they need the name of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to remain relevant.

To those who are not familiar with the internal workings of IPOB, allow me to put it on record that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu does not respond to servants of the caliphate, instead, he addresses their masters in Sokoto, Kano, Daura and Abuja directly. Our leader does not respond to inconsequential falsehood and publication such as this, as he is certainly not in the same league with this band of gluttonous scavenging pipeline contractors and their sponsors.

Our leader is busy fighting to restore Biafra as he shall demonstrate on Saturday, April 27, 2019, in Munich Germany. He has no time to respond to attention seeking nonentities whose stock in trade is to serve the interest of the caliphate to the detriment of our people.
The killings, the assassinations, the abductions going on in Biafraland presently is being carried out by these barbarians from the north but these shameless individuals hope to deflect attention from these heinous crimes by repeatedly mouthing IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu in their frequent vacuous social media rants. Biafrans must be vigilant!

The spirit of Biafra is alive and active. In fact, Biafra is a spirit in itself. It is therefore interesting to note that the sabotage of the Biafran cause in the 1960s through the combined conspiratorial alliance of the Fulani caliphate and some traitors from the west coast of Biafraland is presently repeating itself but we thank DIVINE PROVIDENCE that this time around, they have been identified early in their treacherous game plan and checkmated.

We repeat and reassert that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not and can never react to what amounts to Fulani pigs planted in our land, in the hope of diverting the attention of our people away from the mass murders by the Nigerian Army going on presently in Igweocha. Neither will our leader ever respond to traitors and slaves to the enemies of Biafra. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is busy with the international diplomatic effort to restore Biafra, how can he concern himself with replying to the rant of an inconsequential attention-seeking bloated Creek Toad?
Biafrans of all ages must remember that Mazi Nnamdi warned that this period shall come and pass and after that, Biafra shall be restored.

Join IPOB family nearest to you wherever you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by misterawo: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:
The Igbo leader (Nnamdi Kanu) has learnt something Igbos are not known for..........DIPLOMACY and HUMILITY

Well done Mr Kanu

cc LZAA Immhotep - Please come and learn something ooo. Time to ditch that mor*n called Adaibeku

I agree with you. It seems like he took a lesson on diplomacy lately
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by stabilizer: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Noted!!!

DerideGull:

You very ill-educated and remain one of the reasons Nigeria is a compound shithole. Every ethnicity in the defunct eastern region of Nigeria is a ethnic group in Biafra land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by desire4love: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mazi Kanu, I've never been skeptical about your leadership quality or style, but after reading your response to Alhaji Asari Dukubo, I dough my heart for you. You're really a man, a well thought person. For this, my respect for you has increased tremendously.
May the good Lord continue to lead you, as you continue to the struggle.
Irrespective of what Alhaji Asari said about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, I still respect Asari. All I know is that they'll still resolve whatever differences as soon as possible.

Warship:
Fellow Biafrans

Greetings to you all.

My appreciation to all those who are still in the struggle to restore the lost sovereignty of the Biafran people as a result of British imperial ambition of which Nigeria is one of her disastrous creations.

Let me start by asking everyone to observe a minute silence for all those who died to protect and restore the sovereignty of the Biafran people from the British & Fulani colonial ambition.

Although silence is golden but there are times it is necessary to talk before things go haywire.

Of recent, our dear compatriot Alhaji Asari Dokunbo whom we know had made his own contributions to the restoration of the sovereignty of the Biafran people had raised issues worth addressing and in order to avoid an unnecessary distraction and to keep the struggle focused on the goals we set out to accomplish, I thought it wise to address the issues raised .

The issues raised by our dear compatriot are

1) I ordered the murder of a cleric.

2) I collected money from Atiku.

3) Master - Slave relationship between diverse Biafran ethnic groups.

4) That I am a scam & fraud in the Biafran struggle.

I will take my time to address each point one after the other and later, indulge our dear comrade to reveal to fellow Biafrans what he thinks should be done differently in order to achieve Biafra's restoration.

1) I never ordered the killing of any cleric and if anyone thinks I did, he or she should provide evidence that, I wasted Biafran resources to kill a fellow Biafran whose death can not help IPOB to restore Biafra.

2) I never collected money from Atiku and if anyone is in doubt, let him or her approach Atiku for answers. Both PDP and APC agents approached me and told me to give up the struggle for Biafra and I told them that, IPOB will only do so if the following things will be fulfilled:

a) Full Resource Control and not mere 13% derivation.

b) Opening of at least 2 deep seaports in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States starting with the construction of Ibaka, Ibeno and Bakassi deep seaports.

c) The establishment of international airports and inland ports in all states of the defunct Eastern and Mid West regions in order to emancipate Biafra land from economic strangulation.

d) Full implementation of PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill).

e) Full autonomy to all Biafran states in the areas of security, taxes, royalties, legislations etc

f) Lots more.

We lifted the boycott of election because, both parties agreed to our terms & conditions.

If we are wrong to give the Nigerian elites the opportunity to fail themselves, let the Biafrans voice out.

3) It is very disheartening that such a great compatriot like Alhaji Asari Dokunbo will descend so low to call one of the Ethnic groups of Biafra land slaves and another masters.

Throughout the history of the Biafran people, never was it recorded that any ethnic group invaded others and enslaved them.

The Igbos being the largest of them, were neither subjugated nor subjugated other people.

Yes it is true that, lots of Igbos were sold as slaves but it was done by fellow Igbos notably the Arochukwu slave traders through the coastal nations who acted as middle men of which Ijaws were one of them.

Alhaji Asari Dokunbo can enlighten the Igbos which Ijaw King or War Canoe Chief left the creeks in order to conquer and enslave the Igbos in the hinterlands of Biafra land.

The Biafra we seek to restore is still the same that encouraged the peaceful coexistence of all ethnic nations which led to the creations of multi-ethnic-cultural communities notably Arochukwu, Abiriba, Igbanke,etc.

If Alhaji Asari Dokunbo wants a Biafra of Master - Slave relationship, then he is free to create one but we won't be partners in such a project.

The Biafra we seek, is one based on equal rights & privileges and not on Master - Slave relationships.

4) Alhaji Asari Dokunbo, you said I am a scam and fraud. I will be grateful if you can provide evidence of me diverting the contributions of fellow Biafrans for my personal use.

Remember that, only a stupid fraudster will dare confront Jubril.

May Elohim be the judge if I am a fraudster and should expose & replace me if I am guilty in His sight.

Alhaji Asari Dokunbo, we have come so far and we should not allow our oppressors to continue to divide and conquer our oppressed people.

If You Think My Style Of Struggle & Leadership Will Not Get Us Biafra, Kindly Tell Fellow Biafrans The Way Forward So That, They Can Join Your Rank and File With My Full Support & Blessings.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Radio Biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Kahujadekadura: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Alexis11:

Lol... Unity beggars everywhere. grin

"We SS/SE" cheesy
Yes we believe that we are unity beggars but at least we are begging our once brothers. But u guys way dey cry over any matter concerning Biafra, watinu guys be?
Maybe na division beggars

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

Permit me to jump on this one but this doesn't concern the Afonjas. This is case between a Master and his boy; Asari and Kanu. The former confirmed the kind of relationship between the two and instead of 'attacking' Asari like IPOB followers do you turn to Afonjas.

You're being referred to as a slave and you are effortlessly acting like one. I am flabberwhelmed! grin

You are commenting on IPOB issue more than IPOB themselves. Are you not a clown?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Alexis11: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

Gbam. You are now getting the message I am trying to pass. Most people shouting 100% resource control have no idea of how the oil industry operates. Most nations that depends on oil are either in a state of civil war or ruled by absolute monarchy. The selfish interests of powerful nations always distabilize small weak but oil rich states.
Ordinary one community having crude and the next not having will cause serious problems, ie the border communities of Enugu, Anambra and kogi.

Yes the Nigerian situation is unfair and we cannot continue like this forever, but the solution is not creating a mini Nigerian again with one tribe cheating the oil bearing tribes instead of the present three.

You are wise. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by oruma19: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
ASARI AND KANU NEED TO COOPERATE PLS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Westbestside: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Edodefender:
So Biafra is all about justice to the southern minorities? I wish I knew I'll never insult their cause ever again.

Let the south south control their own resources why is it so hard to understand?

Will Yoruba allow Nigeria to use Lagos igr and give them ordinary 13%?
Can you tell us who uses your edo igr and give you 13%. Do you know that without Lagos igr, your edo will be useless

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Softness147: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
tanteta:
I have never heard this man sound so straight, Asari must really mean something to him.
ANY WAYS.........

Asari Dokubo over to you.

Well let me educate u,we igbos make use of our 9 senses. Nobody is afraid of him. After all,he hv no structure.
when ur brother in struggle chickens out to ur enemies,u must not be fully open to confront. let him reply this message so we know really where he belongs.
You south south feel we cant do without u,pls are u the ones that build all the mansions in igbo land,did we do it with ur drying oil.
Alaba,main market,Aspanda,idumota....na una oil we use get the shops. You guys are so myiopc n stupid. who cares if u join Biafra.
Afterall,u have oil but hunger dey finish una under Fulani government.
Apart from oil,what do u guys hv to boast of. Business zero,investment Zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Softness147: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Klinee:
Kanu must be a coward, how can you beg an ordinary ijaw man, this is insolative and earsore.
This ur comment shows u are a child. So u want him to start exchanging words with him.
This ia the main reason why u cant be an igbo man..We think.b4 acting or talking

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Softness147: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
did you notice the crafted begging just not to strike any of asari nerve.

Lol, unlike him to ever accept any body opinion let alone agree on been slave b4.

He finished by pleading he would accept any way asari wants it (more like their was no way b4) just so long he defends him

(asari was really right on every thing o including ipob placing their life's and security on him).

I can see how happy u feel u are but am sorry to tell u.It will only last foe this night.
Let Asari reply this letter then he will see the rods coming down.
If u are an igbo man,u will know this letter is a trap for Asari but cos u are not among the wise men from the east. your foolishness have also blanded ur 9th sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Softness147: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

Please explain this your concept of resource control. What do you mean south south control their own resources? I hope you are not suggesting that I jaw oil will be used to develop asaba or other igbo areas?

Fool,where hv the oil money used to develope if not north while ur south south is under developed.
ur own oil used by Fulani n hausa. u couldnt say anything now u dey flex ur unclean ass for igbos.
pls check poverty rate in Nigeria. igbos is just 5% while south south is 45%.

Idiot who needs help now.
google it idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Softness147: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

Wait, what? So the Ijaws have been branded as an ethnic group of 'Biafra land'. Lol! grin

The rebuttal is so unlike Kanu. I don't see any insult, no name calling or whatsoever. Oh wait! Perhaps it's because the person he is up against is Asari Dokubo? grin

He got it wrong the minute he attacked Asari. If only he could be half the man Asari is... Asari Dokubo already opened a huge can of worms in his last video and further revealed that he provided the charms, the boys and Haven where they took cover. He also referred to Mefor and Kanu as moles. None of those were addressed.

Anyways, I'd like to believe Dokubo's slave-Master relationship stems from various narratives but the most notable is how the Ijaws held on to Igbo properties and never released them in Rivers while the Yorubas looked after Igbo properties in the West and handed them over to their rightful owners afterwards.

Everyone is entitled to self actualization but Kanu won't be the man to lead the Igbos. Dude is too toxic and bereft of ideas. His only meaningful ally in the South is Asari Dokubo and the clown just torched the rope. What both are not telling us is how Kanu racketeered the elections and swung both ways, leaving his 'partner' in no man's land. Their issue is more of money than anything.

This dude sha grin

So the APC and the PDP agreed to IPOB's terms and conditions, which is? When was this done and why did the group not publicize this grin grin grin

Can u in anyway compare South south to Igbos.
Can u tell me one thing u guys are good for if not shouting for oil oil.oil.Even with the oil,una still.poor
Fulani.dey Bleep una like their wife.
developing north with ur so called oil. What have u dont...nothing
Talk nah they will wipe u guys out like flood.
u open ur mouth they come meet Igbos. After una betrayal during the war,compare us now with una.
we hustle and make cash,u dey hope on oil.una dey talm as if we dont have oil.too..
una mumu.too much oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Westbestside: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
forgiveness:

You can only deceive yourself. wink
Give him more. No be by shout
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by dukeprince50: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Klinee:
Kanu must be a coward, how can you beg an ordinary ijaw man, this is insolative and earsore.
ordinary ijaw man? Believe me if its a war between Igbo and ijaw, the present ibos will be destroyed in a matter of weeks or months, the ijaws not as populated as the ibos but these guys are fearless, you see all their leaders like Tompolo, Asari, Ateke will choose death over running, these guys are not mere chest beaters. During the election, Abonnema was a shootout between NA and no-named cultist while a patrol van was able to make the great NK run.
If u want to stay in peace with the ijaw, be humble like NK and earn their respect cos these guys will be the greatest gift u would get, Portharcourt alone is one of the most troublesome state to live in and there is no war yet, their present and former Governor are crazy as Bleep, Timpre sylva is a die hard cultist. Delta has crazy ppl roaming the streets, the ijaws are not populated but they are the most troublesome tribe in Nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Softness147:

Well let me educate u,we igbos make use of our 9 senses. Nobody is afraid of him. After all,he hv no structure.
when ur brother in struggle chickens out to ur enemies,u must not be fully open to confront. let him reply this message so we know really where he belongs.
You south south feel we cant do without u,pls are u the ones that build all the mansions in igbo land,did we do it with ur drying oil.
Alaba,main market,Aspanda,idumota....na una oil we use get the shops. You guys are so myiopc n stupid. who cares if u join Biafra.
Afterall,u have oil but hunger dey finish una under Fulani government.
Apart from oil,what do u guys hv to boast of. Business zero,investment Zero.

Your paragraph 2 line 2 proves that, you are smart.

The response Asari Dokunbo will give will definitely exposed his stand concerning the Biafran Struggle.

According to the write up, Alhaji Asari Dokunbo should tell fellow Biafrans what approach he thinks will best get Biafra on time since he disapproves of Kanu's style & approach.

Every smart Biafran is watching earnestly for Asari's response in order to know his true feelings concerning & level of understanding concerning the struggle

teufelein

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Nebuchadnezar: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Ask the criminal what the terms and conditions were and who were there at the negotiation table and you wont get a word till eternity. Rather his piglets will come after you with insults, what they do to their parents at home. cheesy

Cownu, the useless purnstar, is a compulsive liar.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
omenkaLives:
Ask the criminal what the terms and conditions were and who were there at the negotiation table and you wont get a word till eternity. Rather his piglets will come after you with insults, what they do to their parents at home. cheesy

Cownu, the useless purnstar, is a compulsive liar.

Educated Political Illiterate, go and read that letter and you will see clearly the terms & conditions written boldly agreed by both PDP and APC through their secret agents overseas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Westbestside: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odingo1:

proforce is not a manufacturing company, but just an agent that supply security gadgets.
What do you know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by bosco2017: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Brightest04:
Only the fools will continue to believe this fool who had fooled the fools to die foolish death or foolishly wasting away in jain while he lives out his life in grand styles with his family overseas.
For me I don't at any time believe that the Igbos are being cheated out of the control of the country. Notable Igbo men and women at one time or the other have occupied a powerful position in government.
Yes,what is happening now is a matter of playing the wrong political card at the right table.The Igbos are being misled by some small selfish group and until they break loose from the control of these small selfish group they will continue to find it hard to possess their possession in politics.
Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud and the Igbos should stop being his handkerchief.

Hater misleading people. But he came back to go to kuje prison for the liberation of his people under devilish Buhari and he even called Buhari a man in his own court n in chains . Bros stop talking rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Softness147:

I can see how happy u feel u are but am sorry to tell u.It will only last foe this night.
Let Asari reply this letter then he will see the rods coming down.
If u are an igbo man,u will know this letter is a trap for Asari but cos u are not among the wise men from the east. your foolishness have also blanded ur 9th sense

You ought to join Biafran Hidden Roots (BHR).

They are the most secretive and intelligent unit within the Biafran system.

The job of BHR is to decipher the minds of Biafra's enemies and friends in order to help the Biafrans react wisely.

For you to see the trap means, you are smart.

teufelein

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Westbestside: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odingo1:

Abi na you dey deceive yourself, you are showing picture of rusted background with white people that is running the importation business for proforce, I thought you said na Afonja technology but we are seeing the white people everywhere controlling the common fixing of imported proforce vehicles.
This guy is in serious pain.

No be all of us go dey lie like the innoson lie in second pix

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by dukeprince50: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:
I PRAY US IGBOS DEVELOP THE MINDSET OF VIEWING THE SS AS ALIENS RATHER THAN NEIGHBOURS AND STOP CARING.

WE CANNOT KEEP CARING ABOUT A PEOPLE DAT LOVE TO BE ROBBED AND RAPED.

WE SHOULD LEARN TAKE THINGS AS THEY ARE AND WATCH WAT THE SS WILL DO WEN THE WORLD REDUCE DEPENDENCE ON OIL AND FIND OTHER SOURCE OF ENERGY.

IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT THE WORLD DID NOT RUN OUT OF STONE BEFORE THEY LEFT THE STONE AGE.

THE WORLD WILL NOT RUN OUT OF OIL BEFORE CARS START RUNNING ON ELECTRIC, SOLAR, WATER OR WIND POWER.

AS IT STANDS TODAY, THEY CANNOT GROW CROP IN SS RIVERS BECOS THE WATER AND LAND IS POLLUTED.

THE COST OF CLEAN UP RUNS INTO BILLIONS OF DOLLAR.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WAT THIS PEOPLE WILL DO WEN THE TIME COMES.
u need them more than they need u, the ijaws are more scared of ibos than they are scared of Hausa cos there is a misconception that the ibos are cunning, decietful and backstabbers, its going to take more than this to earn their trust and patience is a virtue, you should know that the ijaws are not fully in support of Biafra yet.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by technicallyrich(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
I am ijaw and i think asari,has been bribed.
The ijaws and igbos are more than neigbours.
Almost all our grand and great grand fathers married igbo women and that is why they speak igbo in most ijaw communities.
Lastly i support biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Moukandjo: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2019
kayfra:
Cowardice. Asari barked and Kanu chickened out like a little b!tch grin
IPIGs are actually daft chickens na!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Moukandjo: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
did you notice the crafted begging just not to strike any of asari nerve.

Lol, unlike him to ever accept any body opinion let alone agree on been slave b4.

He finished by pleading he would accept any way asari wants it (more like their was no way b4) just so long he defends him

(asari was really right on every thing o including ipob placing their life's and security on him).
IPIGs are Ijaw slaves na! IPIGs are actually extremely irrelevant in the scheme of things. Na them be the real minority.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Moukandjo: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2019
wirinet:

Na wa o. You made a claim, I asked you to substantiate your claims and you are going of the tangent, talking about civil war, Facebook and instagram. Abi na igbo man create Facebook and instagram?
Tell me the technological feats of the igbos that can be seen.

No wonder Chinua Achebe in his book There was a country, said the igbos are adept at exaggerations and boastful.
They are actually extremely deluded mor0ns!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Klinee: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
HEi ! shocked shocked Asaba ndiike ! Eeh

Asaba bu odogwu ! Eeh

Asabe ndi ji mmiri eme ego(money) ! Eeh

Asabe the great!

Saying in onitsha has it that onitsha is great but asaba is greater ! Imaka asaba nna , due u no d mind n spirit moving d asaba blood unborn?

Who dey hell is itshekiri ,what is oil ,

For your info asaba is hiding their oil field same wt onisha n otuocha ,

Asaba oh ! Asaba runs the south south with their blueblood mentality , signs ! sadanyway do ur research

Goddess
Which kind stupid saying that will claim that Asaba is greater than Onitsha? Are they blind?
When Onitsha become a city, Asaba is a very typical village.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2019
Sanchez01:

So you're admitting that the oil is why Ojukwu led the Igbos to the brink of extinction!? Interesting!

Before we part, that is if we would, in the end, you need to ask and reaccess what the stakes of the Igbos are in Nigeria. What resources have you got to your name? You are no different from the leeches in the North and seem worse. Last I checked, they are the farmers of the country while you people do what again?

See, bulk of my buddies offline are Igbo guys and I love them to pieces but you IPOB nonentities are not worthy of being referred to as Igbos.

For the record, there is no correlation between the Igbo man and an Urhobo man! We share no ancestral roots! Our cultures and beliefs are not the same! Our philosophies do not align and our outlook are not in anyway the same!

The closest thing to chaos the Igbos successfully won in the past was the Aba women Riot and it was led by the women. The Civil War witnessed the deaths of people from the core South but they are not remembered today. Rather, it is the death of Igbos that is paramount!

Your chief bigot, Afam4eva or whatever his moniker is said worse about the Urhobos and other Southern tribes when they kicked against your pipedream project.

Not. Like the words of you clowns get to me but how you think about the oil you can never have beats my imagination. A common enemy of every Nigerian person is the political class. You should be more concerned as to why your states are looking like barren wastelands instead of dreaming of oil.

The Northerners you speak of have messed with you and yours on your own turf and your people couldn't do jack! So don't come at me with this sentimental nonsense! If you want Biafra, go for it but leave the South South out of your madness. The Wawas, Osus and other subhumans among you should be enough to lead the attack.

Don't make me tell you things you don't want to hear. Trust me, I won't hold back!
All you just hastily and uncouthly reeled off are just a complete exhibition of ignorance and utter foolishness.

To think that a half baked illiterate and uncanny fellow like you can boldly surface publicly and shamelessly unveil oneself as the latest slow poke and gullible nonentity still beats my imaginations and strikes my sane thoughts .

Side by side, how on earth can a sane man even toe this lane of ill reasoning? Placing Igbo and your tribe side by side in any ramification is highly unimaginable, not even in the said petroleum resources as it is an open reality that Igbo land has more deposit than your tribe.

Infact, it will amount to a sheer waste of time to stream down with you on this because what I have observed is that your sanity needs to be examined to ascertain the level of damage toxic substances have dealt with your brain and clarify how possible your revival will be if it is obtainable at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.