Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo (60649 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adaibeku:
Dont mind my emotions, he is closer 2 me dan u pple

Do you know how Gowon truly weakened Biafra
?

Similar question of master-slave relationship was brought up during the Eastern Consultative Assembly and our people mistakenly fell into the trap which led to the destruction of our unity before the war broke our few weeks later.

Kanu swallowing his pride is the best way to frustrate the Fulani Terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
I PRAY US IGBOS DEVELOP THE MINDSET OF VIEWING THE SS AS ALIENS RATHER THAN NEIGHBOURS AND STOP CARING.

WE CANNOT KEEP CARING ABOUT A PEOPLE DAT LOVE TO BE ROBBED AND RAPED.

WE SHOULD LEARN TAKE THINGS AS THEY ARE AND WATCH WAT THE SS WILL DO WEN THE WORLD REDUCE DEPENDENCE ON OIL AND FIND OTHER SOURCE OF ENERGY.

IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT THE WORLD DID NOT RUN OUT OF STONE BEFORE THEY LEFT THE STONE AGE.

THE WORLD WILL NOT RUN OUT OF OIL BEFORE CARS START RUNNING ON ELECTRIC, SOLAR, WATER OR WIND POWER.

AS IT STANDS TODAY, THEY CANNOT GROW CROP IN SS RIVERS BECOS THE WATER AND LAND IS POLLUTED.

THE COST OF CLEAN UP RUNS INTO BILLIONS OF DOLLAR.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WAT THIS PEOPLE WILL DO WEN THE TIME COMES.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:

WAT WILL U DO WEN OIL LOSE VALUE AND THE NORTH DECIDES TO CARRY THEIR GOLD AND HEAD TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND YORUBA DECIDES THEY WANT ODUDUWA?

THIS BIAFRA STRUGGLE IS MORE IN THE INTEREST OF MINORITIES IN THE SOUTH THAN IGBOS.

I JUST LAUGH WEN I SEE U PEOPLE ACT MORE ILLITERATE THAN THE NORTH.

IS IT NOT YOUR OIL REVENUE THAT WE ARE ALL SPENDING?

I didn't ask for this pointless citation. All I asked is WHY OJUKWU WENT TO WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE!

At the emboldened, you must be one sorry ass clown to think you who is yet to fight for yourself intend fighting for the Southern minorities.

Until you fight for the Osus and the Wawas in your midst and regard them true borns rather than as inferior, second class Igbos, don't think you can fight our fight. You are even yet to fight yours.

Before the oil, we had the creeks, our palm oil plantations, rubber and rivers. After the oil, you should concern yourselves with how you'll survive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Kahujadekadura: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yoruba's and Hausa's rushed to dis trend to see how Kanu will prove that Igbos are the masters while Ijaws are d slaves but what dey saw made them speechless. See as they don migrated to say dat Kanu is fearing Asari and indirectly begging Asari.
If u guys had followed Kanu during his interview in Israeli television, u guys should have known dat d guy knows where to be diplomatic and where to be arrogant.
Kanu has one enemy and that is d Nig as one and dat is his sole target. He can't afford to create more disunity within d ppl he wanna unite.
In Igbo land, we have an adage that said " two persons can't be mad at a time".

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Princeofasia: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
he sounds guilty. number 1 and 2 points are rubbish points. wtf.
man , what pissed asari is that u betrayed him. explain that. tell us how dss and police came to know about something only u him and the other guy discussed. be detailed as possible please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

I didn't ask for this pointless citation. All I asked is WHY OJUKWU WENT TO WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE!

At the emboldened, you must be one sorry ass clown to think you who is yet to fight for yourself intend fighting for the Southern minorities.

Until you fight for the Osus and the Wawas in your midst and regard them true borns rather than as inferior, second class Igbos, don't think you can fight our fight. You are even yet to fight yours.

Before the oil, we had the creek, our palm oil plantations, rubber and rivers. After the oil, you should concern yourselves with how you'll survive.

WHO ARE U TO EVEN ASK?

U DAT THE OIL WELL IN YOUR BACKYARD IS OWNED BY A MAN FROM SOKOTO.

OR SHAME NO DEY CATCH UNA?

IN THE SAID SS, U LIVE LIKE ANIMALS AND CANNOT EVEN UNITE TO FIGHT FOR UR LAND, RATHER ALWAYS AT UR NEIGHBOURS THROAT WHILST BILLIONS IS REMOVED FROM THE LAND EVERYDAY AND USED TO DEVELOP FAR AWAY KANO, LAGOS, ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by mozona(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
well he might be saying the truth at te same time i dont expect him to agree to the allegations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by gaddafe(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
After listening to Asari's outburst and reading this nonsense reply, any Igbo man who still takes this struggle serious should know that he is actually foolish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

Do you know how Gowon truly weakened Biafra
?

Similar question of master-slave relationship was brought up during the Eastern Consultative Assembly and our people mistakenly fell into the trap which led to the destruction of our unity before the war broke our few weeks later.

Kanu swallowing his pride is the best way to frustrate the Fulani Terrorists
Nnamdi did well ,but i kbow one day all dis insult on igbos will be thing of joy ,because mother nature has been watching our backs frm ages,

Pls u pple shud not slack in ur pride as igbo ,ur oppressors wont live forever dey will laff but not forever ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Jesusloveyou: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:
This Biafra will be interesting, with civil war happening within the first 2 years of formation. It will be IPOB vs MASSOB vs Biafra Zionists on one hand VS Niger delta volunteer force vs egbesu vs MEND on the other hand. It will be like royal rumble. Everyone fighting everyone else for power and oil.

I will be watching it live from warri on CNN and Aljezira with popcorn in hand.
hahahahahahahahahaha,
the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra, ipob will chicken out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:
I PRAY US IGBOS DEVELOP THE MINDSET OF VIEWING THE SS AS ALIENS RATHER THAN NEIGHBOURS AND STOP CARING.

WE SHOULD LEARN TAKE THINGS AS THEY ARE AND WATCH WAT THE SS WILL DO WEN THE WORLD REDUCE DEPENDENCE ON OIL AND FIND OTHER SOURCE OF ENERGY.

IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT THE WORLD DID NOT RUN OUT OF STONE BEFORE THEY LEFT THE STONE AGE.

THE WORLD WILL NOT RUN OUT OF OIL BEFORE CARS START RUNNING ON ELECTRIC, SOLAR, WATER OR WIND POWER.

AS IT STANDS TODAY, THEY CANNOT GROW CROP IN SS RIVERS BECOS THE WATER AND LAND IS POLLUTED.

Be Wise and Refuse To Fall To The Divide and Conquer Tactics Of The North & West.

Asari's view might not be accepted by most of his Ijaw people.

Be Wise Nwanne.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Warship: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
gaddafe:
After listening to Asari's outburst and reading this nonsense reply, any Igbo man who still takes this struggle serious should know that he is actually foolish

Lol

The maturity of Kanu actually pissed you guys off.

He refused to fall to the trap of ethnocentrism.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Adaibeku(f): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:

WHO ARE U TO EVEN ASK?

IN THE SAID SS, U LIVE LIKE ANIMALS AND CANNOT EVEN UNITE TO FIGHT FOR UR LAND, RATHER ALWAYS AT UR NEIGHBOURS THROAT WHILST BILLIONS IS REMOVED FROM THE LAND EVERYDAY AND USED TO DEVELOP FAR AWAY KANO, LAGOS, ABUJA.
Urhobo and ishekiri live in abject poverty /but dia jealousy no gree dem no dia oppressors now dia jealousy n hatred to igbo don reach anioma ,of recently see hw okowa is overwhelmed by their tribalism
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

Be Wise and Refuse To Fall To The Divide and Conquer Tactics Of The North & West.

Asari's view might not be accepted by most of his Ijaw people.

Be Wise Nwanne.

FORGET IT!

I AM ONE OF THOSE IGBOS DAT, AFTER GOOD OBSERVATION, I LIKE TO LET PEOPLE GO THE ROUTE THEY WANT TO GO AND WAIT FOR THEM TO COME BACK ASKING FOR MY HELP, WHICH THEY DID NEVER GET AGAIN.

I AM WATCHING AND AS I DO, MAKING CONCLUSIONS AND CHANGING MY MIND.

I CAN EASILY JOIN HAUSA AND YORUBA AND TURN A BLIND EYE WHILST LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PROFITS OR BENEFITS THAT I GAIN FOR MY PEOPLE.

IGBOS ARE NOT WEAK AND AT SOME POINT WE TAKE THINGS TO TACTICAL MANOEUVRE WITH ONLY OURSELVES IN MIND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by duncun: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by NPComplete: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

Please explain this your concept of resource control. What do you mean south south control their own resources? I hope you are not suggesting that I jaw oil will be used to develop asaba or other igbo areas?

I wonder how u guys will live once oil becomes less valuable with time. You are so fixated on oil that I am sure that in that Ijaw u are making noise about there are still areas that aren't actually producing oil. Later some Ijaws will tell other Ijaws that there are oil-producing Ijaws and non oil-producing Ijaws. Lol. Black men and foolishness.

With the advent of fracking and other technology oil will soon be a common thing and it will be so ubiquitous the price will fall. Also with the rise of green energy as well, we are about to see more falling in price.

The world has started moving beyond products and have gone to services. The biggest economies have are built on the services sector. Oil only contributes about 3% to the global GDP. U better wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by rafabenitez: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
God bless mazi nnamdi kanu,very apt and concise,pls tel other social media warriors to stop d name calling and abuses,it wnt hlp us,i jst love you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Sanchez01: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:

WHO ARE U TO EVEN ASK?

IN THE SAID SS, U LEAVE LIKE ANIMALS AND CANNOT EVEN UNITE TO FIGHT FOR UR LAND, RATHER ALWAYS AT UR NEIGHBOURS THROAT.
So you're admitting that the oil is why Ojukwu led the Igbos to the brink of extinction!? Interesting!

Before we part, that is if we would, in the end, you need to ask and reaccess what the stakes of the Igbos are in Nigeria. What resources have you got to your name? You are no different from the leeches in the North and seem worse. Last I checked, they are the farmers of the country while you people do what again?

See, bulk of my buddies offline are Igbo guys and I love them to pieces but you IPOB nonentities are not worthy of being referred to as Igbos.

For the record, there is no correlation between the Igbo man and an Urhobo man! We share no ancestral roots! Our cultures and beliefs are not the same! Our philosophies do not align and our outlook are not in anyway the same!

The closest thing to chaos the Igbos successfully won in the past was the Aba women Riot and it was led by the women. The Civil War witnessed the deaths of people from the core South but they are not remembered today. Rather, it is the death of Igbos that is paramount!

Your chief bigot, Afam4eva or whatever his moniker is said worse about the Urhobos and other Southern tribes when they kicked against your pipedream project.

Not. Like the words of you clowns get to me but how you think about the oil you can never have beats my imagination. A common enemy of every Nigerian person is the political class. You should be more concerned as to why your states are looking like barren wastelands instead of dreaming of oil.

The Northerners you speak of have messed with you and yours on your own turf and your people couldn't do jack! So don't come at me with this sentimental nonsense! If you want Biafra, go for it but leave the South South out of your madness. The Wawas, Osus and other subhumans among you should be enough to lead the attack.

Don't make me tell you things you don't want to hear. Trust me, I won't hold back!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Odingo1: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
forgiveness:

You can only deceive yourself. wink
Abi na you dey deceive yourself, you are showing picture of rusted background with white people that is running the importation business for proforce, I thought you said na Afonja technology but we are seeing the white people everywhere controlling the common fixing of imported proforce vehicles.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by hammerFC: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
NPComplete:

I wonder how u guys will live once oil becomes less valuable with time. You are so fixated on oil that I am sure that in that Ijaw u are making noise about there are still areas that aren't actually producing oil. Later some Ijaws will tell other Ijaws that there are oil-producing Ijaws and non oil-producing Ijaws. Lol. Black men and foolishness.

With the advent of fracking and other technology oil will soon be a common thing and it will be so ubiquitous the price will fall. Also with the rise of green energy as well, we are about to see more falling in price.

The world has started moving beyond products and have gone to services. The biggest economies have are built on the services sector. Oil only contributes about 3% to the global GDP. U better wake up.

AMERICA WAS ONCE OUR LARGEST TRADING PARTNER BUT OBAMA ENDED ALL THAT AND EVEN WENT FURTHER IN SOUTH AFRICA TO POINT OUT THAT AMERICA NO LONGER NEEDS OUR OIL.

WE SAW OIL PRICES FALL FLAT DURING THIS PERIOD.

TODAY, THE MAIN TRADING PARTNER AND CONSUMER OF NIGERIA OIL IS INDIA BUT FOR HOW LONG?

WAT INDUSTRY HAVE THE SS BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP USING OIL REVENUE AS WE SEE IN DUBAI TO PREPARE DEMSELVES FOR POST-OIL SURVIVAL?

YET THEY ARE TALKING. ORDINARY REFINERY THEY DONT HAVE, IT IS SAUDI ARABIA THAT WILL COME AND BUILD IT AS SAUDI BUSINESS.

SOON THEY WILL KNOW WAT IS ON THE HORIZON

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by NPComplete: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
wirinet:

You did not answer my question. In your new country, will Ijaw oil be shared among the other tribes without oil?

Dude. Let me just believe that u are asking an intellectual question and not what I am thinking. In any country resources are always used to the betterment of everyone in that country. So even if your future ND state contains some Fulani settlements that have long assimilated and have no oil then, yes, your oil will also be used to develop there too. Anything short of that then u are no longer a country. Just a bunch of feudal lords. And in like manner, if u insist they must be left out then in the future ur Ijaw communities without oil will be left underdeveloped. Guess how civil war starts. By a black man's selfishness and greed. Then it will be Ijaw on Ijaw war.
With the way u are even talking now, sharing formula is likely to be the first powder keg in an Ijaw-only country even.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by gaddafe(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Warship:

Lol

The maturity of Kanu actually pissed you guys off.

He refused to fall to the trap of ethnocentrism.

Lol "maturity"? Since when did your Kanu start responding to issues maturely? If this was his usual style I wouldn't even blink. But its clear the dude is either hiding or scared of something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Philgafauto: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
aribisala0:

Lost ke?

I know it is a Jewish name

Hate for Ebowes?

No! They are an an amusement

Igbos are a total and complete joke in Nigeria.

I actually pity them. It must be hard being igbo in Nigeria. Such a waste of a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by NPComplete: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odingo1:

What question are you asking , each village will manage their own resources and pay tax to central government.

What concern Asaba with Ijaw community. Even Ijaw communities have different villages from one state to another.

This is not possible and u know it. I am guessing that's what Wirinet is trying to point out. That there will not be any actual form of resource control in the true sense even in an ND republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Alexis11: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Igbos deserve to be pitied really, their deep envy and hatred for everyone got them where they are today. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Emilokoiyawon: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
As expected the slave (Igbo) was very gentle and humble in his reply to his master (Ijaw).

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Alexis11: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:
[s]I PRAY US IGBOS DEVELOP THE MINDSET OF VIEWING THE SS AS ALIENS RATHER THAN NEIGHBOURS AND STOP CARING.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WAT THIS PEOPLE WILL DO WEN THE TIME COMES.[/s]

Yen yen yen yen.... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
AbdlRashid:
There is difference between IGR (internally generated Revenue) and federally controlled resources.
All state generates funds which is the IGR and receives a monthly allocation from the Federal Government. By the way, Lagos generates more 70% of the VAT generated in Nigeria which constitutes the revenue FG shares among states.
Biafra and Nigeria isn't the same. Biafra says it's 100% Resource Control... Be it IGR or Mineral Resources. Biafra is for stronger federating units and a weak center.

Afonja learn! The Nigerian template is only for failed states like Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by aribisala0(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
hammerFC:

Yes one day Jesus is coming
Dia is God etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Alexis11: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
[s]Yoruba's and Hausa's rushed to dis trend to see how Kanu will prove that Igbos are the masters while Ijaws are d slaves but what dey saw made them speechless. See as they don migrated to say dat Kanu is fearing Asari and indirectly begging Asari.
If u guys had followed Kanu during his interview in Israeli television, u guys should have known dat d guy knows where to be diplomatic and where to be arrogant.
Kanu has one enemy and that is d Nig as one and dat is his sole target. He can't afford to create more disunity within d ppl he wanna unite.
In Igbo land, we have an adage that said " two persons can't be mad at a time".[/]

Lol... Unity beggars everywhere. grin

"We SS/SE" cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by Ojiofor: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu have done well by reaching our to Asari but he should warn his online supporters to stop insulting the man because Asari is saying those terrible things due insults he receives on daily basis from IPOB members.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo by loopman: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Mature. Very mature. Where is Adaibeku undecided

This is not maturity by any stretch of imagination

This is a subdued Kanu and a timid response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.