Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Can't Men Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Cry? (659 Views)

Why Can't Men Do This? (photo) / Can't Men And Women Survive Without Doing Unlawful Illicit Sex? / Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Men Cry? by gimmehear(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
Why can’t men Cry?

I have lived in a society that says men must be strong, men must be this, men must be that; I have no problem with what the society says, I have more problem with what the society isn’t saying.

The society doesn’t understand every human is created with feelings, to fall in love, fall out of love, feel pain, feel hurt, feel cheated, abused, attacked etc.

If humans can feel all this pains, then why are men left out, a man should go to work to feed the family, work all day under hot sun, then if he’s lucky he gets a white collar job, have a boss he says “Yes sir’s No sir to daily ” and when he is weak, he can’t cry because the society sees him as weak for trying to show his emotions?

Why do we have emotion if we can’t show it?

When a man is heart broken, he is not expected to cry, when he losses his job he is not expected to cry, then he ends up a man of solitude whom no one can advise or talk to.

I believe our forefathers believe in a man having strength, and his strength should never be compromised at anytime, I do also.

I also believe a man’s strength can be compromised by situations and circumstances of life and when that happens, I want him to cry it out, say it loud to life and let it go.

I’m not part Of that society that believes a man should not be weak, but I’m a part Of The society that believes he should have the strength to receive strength when he is weak.

I’m not a part Of The society that believes men should not be responsible for,
I’m one Of that society that believes a man should be spoilt with love and care.

A man is man enough when he know, he can come home on his weak days, shed tears on a shoulder that believe in him, trust him and will hold him.

Stop the abuse of strength against men.

I’m a part Of The society who is tired of it.

Our men deserves more peace, more love, and a Parr of our own strength.
http://gimmehear.com/why-cant-men-cry/
Lalasticlala

Temi Badmus

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by Mafking(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
I was almost moved by your write up...... buh why do you want to see us cry so bad...which one of us broke your heart or wronged you..let us plead on his behalf angry
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by Bluezy13(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mafking:
I was almost moved by your write up...... buh why do you want to see us cry so bad...which one of us broke your heart or wronged you..let us plead on his behalf angry

My brother...
The matter tire me.
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by Queenara(f): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mafking:

grin grin lmao
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Because men don't have vagina.
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by BronzeMajik(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
don't be deceived, they do cry.
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by cooluzi: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
any man crying is a pussy
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by cooluzi: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
BronzeMajik:
don't be deceived, they do cry.
your bf do cry right
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by Oluromantic: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mafking:
Don't mind her. She's d same person who will go spreading gossip that that bros is a crying baby
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
men should not show tears
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by luvyaself95(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
I thought i would cry at first heartbreak
But
I couldn't undecided
So any man that cry is a pussy
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
it depends on da situation,
some men can cry o,
if they cry here, u'll be ashamed
Re: Why Can't Men Cry? by Foodforthought: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
I refuse to cry. I'm in my house, come and beat me

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Blood Covenant, Curses And Spells From Your EX / Are You Looking For Hook Ups, Search No More, Join Us / Tips For Women To Boost Their Men Sexual Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.