Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? (721 Views)

Why Do Black Men Cry, When Black Girls Date Out / Why Can't Men Cry? / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Antmanned(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emotions are a healthy part of life and besides, they're allowed to show their feelings and excitement on their special day. When a man is emotional, it doesn't mean he is weak cause we all experience different emotions.

I still find it hard how quickly tears fill their eyes within an instance. Could it be due to their love stories, being mummy's boy or overcome by emotions. God knows I ain't crying If I'm to be in that position.

To the men seeing this, both married and single guys. Did you by any chance shed tears? and to single gang, would you cry on your wedding day?

To the ladies, what's your conception about the issue?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by slawormiir: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Only weak men cry
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Wazobia2216: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
For this 21st century

Gone are the days Nigerians dey do copy copy

Everybody eye don open

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Antmanned(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
I don't think so cause there are issues that make men cry but crying on a wedding day is kinda weird and abnormal
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Only weak men cry
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Bellotelli: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
They cry for the future
Some cry cos they have lost their freedom
While others cry cos of the financial obligations

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Premiumwriter: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
I'll never relate. Like cry on my wedding day?

Except na pepper enter my two eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Exkandayee(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Just wanna let the cry cry weak men that I'm from ezinihite mbaise that's just it
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Antmanned(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin
Premiumwriter:
I'll never relate. Like cry on my wedding day?

Except na pepper enter my two eyes
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by eldervine: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Any man dat cries on his wedding day purely out of emotion should be brought to me. Na their type i dey use do spiritual cleansing experiment.
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Elmojiid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gbese (loan)
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Antmanned(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol
I see them as weaklings
eldervine:
Any man dat cries on his wedding day purely out of emotion should be brought to me. Na their type i dey use do spiritual cleansing experiment.
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by drmuchin: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Because of
1 Financial burden of the wedding cost
2 Seeing the ex of the wife eating rice after gbenshing his wife
3 In a case where the bride is already pregnant, the high cost of DNA to ascertain paternity

Able panel of judges, accurate timekeeper, moderators and fellow debators hope I have convinced and not confused you with the above points.

I call on slawomiir the damn niggarr to second the motion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by eldervine: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Antmanned:

Lol
I see them as weaklings
Just the thought of it makes my stomach churn.
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by NobleSeed(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
only SIMple men cry on wedding day grin grin

Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Boogyman557: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool Only BIG BABIES CRY!

Hard men and Ganja Planters don't CRY!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Chiraq77(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
I have never seen a Man Cry At His Wedding o
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Timekeeper: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
drmuchin:
Because of
1 Financial burden of the wedding cost
2 Seeing the ex of the wife eating rice after gbenshing his wife
3 In a case where the bride is already pregnant, the high cost of DNA to ascertain paternity

Able panel of judges, accurate timekeeper, moderators and fellow debators hope I have convinced and not confused you with the above points.

I call on slawomiir the damn niggarr to second the motion

Pls stop mentioning me
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Remman(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Antmanned:
Emotions are a healthy part of life and besides, they're allowed to show their feelings and excitement on their special day. When a man is emotional, it doesn't mean he is weak cause we all experience different emotions.

I still find it hard how quickly tears fill their eyes within an instance. Could it be due to their love stories, being mummy's boy or overcome by emotions. God knows I ain't crying If I'm to be in that position.

To the men seeing this, both married and single guys. Did you by any chance shed tears? and to single gang, would you cry on your wedding day?

my father die, i no cry. My mother die, i no cry... Na wedding wey go make me laugh nai i go come cry?

However, Men who cry were those in a long time relationship who ended up with someone else because the past relationship broke. They would imagine how the other babe would have been the one standing with them but she's not!
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Nyascobar1414: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cos they are now In cage...

Las las marriage no dey favour men...

This I have seen!
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by GooodHardDick: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Antmanned:

[/s]

Too many Simps and pussy ass niggars on nairaland!!
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
A guy will only Cry on his wedding day when he marries a Wealthy man's daughter! He does it to deceive his new inlaws dat he is a faithful and loving husband! SCAM!
Re: Why Do Some MEN Cry On Their Wedding day? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Debt maybe or financial burden. Only weak men cry on their wedding day.

(1) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? / Moaning During Sex, Good Or Bad? What Do Experts Say? / Do You Know, Today 2022 The Whole World Is Of The Same Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.