Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (49118 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by samdav925: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Are you sure some of the ppl committing suicide did not discover the have AIDs

2 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Waste
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
BeiFangLaye:

4 left
Bros abeg na. Na oversabi dey worry me. I actually would have added slitting the veins in the wrist, but I read sometime ago that it is not as painless as scientist say. cool

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by SimplePlan34: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suicide is better than ignominy
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
TeshaNi:
This is really sad...I just wonder how someone will decide to take his/her life. That’s gonna be a very very difficult thing to even think of doing to myself. I call it stupidity..if you feel suicidal, remember that nothing is permanent and that one day, whatever predicament you currently are facing is only temporary.
As much as I don't encourage suicide, don't call it stupidity again. Just pray you don't find your self in those situations. Life can be terribly unfair.

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by ogbonti: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
babatee100:
The earlier the world know that suicide is a SPIRIT the better. We are just too physical that we can't decipher spiritual matter.

It graduates from depression and the thoughts begin to kill oneself begins to rush. Suicide tells the victim it's better to end it all than continue to live. It shows u everything negative in and around you. It promises you rest and peace from this turbulent world....it gives you reassurance that your loved ones will cope better without you....

It advises some fellow to suddenly cross the road or rush on an on-coming vehicles.... the battleground is the seat of your emotions....which is your mind.

While the battles holdsway.... one of the first thing to notice by one who is very observant is the withdrawing tendency of the victim... Suicide is a spiritual matter.... that's why the Bible tells us in Romans 12:2...to renew our minds daily with God's word... because the problem of this world is enough in itself...

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.....

There is hope for our life regardless of dark the night maybe. If you don't have jobs today, jobs will come only to the living.... only the living get marry, only the living gets financial and other breakthrough....tough time don't last...but tough people do.

When next you hear that negative thought to take your life..... remember that God loves you and He won't live you in darkness forever...

One love fams....

inspirational, God bless you for this word.... Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by zidek(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
So bad, drinking sniper for what?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
azraeljaheel:
angry

One olosho afonja gone plenty more to go cheesy

Why yourba people no fit write good sentence like this !!!!! See the Facebook comments full of blunders

grin grin
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by TourismMan(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wow! Fine girl why? How could you put such an abrupt end to the guys from ramming anymore on that pusssy? This is very unfair.

Come to think of it, why are fine girls committing suicide while the ugly ones roam around happily?

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
TourismMan:
Wow! Fine girl why? How could you put such an abrupt end to the guys from ramming anymore on that pusssy? This is very unfair.

Come to think of it, why are fine girls committing suicide while the ugly ones roam around happily?
So the ugly ones should kill themselves. Why is the number of stvpid idiots like this akpamu increasing? In trying to be funny, you showed how fvcked up you mind is......

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Ekeseges(f): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Because sniper cheap.if sniper na 1 million naira.I for knw who dey buy am.na real wa
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by TourismMan(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
The way people are committing suicide these days, seems their reward for doing so gets juicier by the day. Who knows?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Zombicmodz: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
love2017:
How does sniper used to kill I have attempted suicide once by drinking sniper but I did not die....I was so annoyed and as at that Moment I hoped to go and look for another more potent poison.

Life can be so hard a lot of times that one would have no other choice than to take ones' life...Sometimes, suicide can be the only way out of a locked down problems of one's life. I pray God will help us not to fall victim....

You must have really hyperactive liver and kidneys..
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
such a beautiful girl may god forgives your sin rest in peace (Rip)
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by TourismMan(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
So the ugly ones should kill themselves. Why is the number of stvpid idiots like this akpamu increasing? In trying to be funny, you showed how fvcked up you mind is......

Who come be this one now?

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by maxman007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sniper has taken more human lives than the insects it suppose to kill. #bansniper
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why people commit suicide. There are loads of things you haven't tried yet. You want to miss in action

You are selfish by putting all the burden on your people. Stop it!!!! You're not even guaranteed a long life, so why cut it short I tire abeg!!

Worse case, roll a blunt!... Use that sniper money buy Malikush. When you chop 2 joint, you won't even remember where it all started!

May we never get to that blink point where suicide is the only option. Its so sad
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by czarina(f): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I was waiting for this.
wink
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by samsam2019: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
czarina:
Ban sniper!
see wetin adult de talk
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Askme8: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rilley:
You killed yourself because of what
she go Don contrast HIV,that she cannot bear the shame and scudding from her family. Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by deavicky(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Did she die?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by kay29000(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
BeiFangLaye:
a close friend did the same weeks ago, very painful something but I don't know the reason they always choose sniper. they need to ban that shit

Because they read about how effective it is from places like this.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by BluntBlunt: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
azraeljaheel:
angry

One olosho afonja gone plenty more to go cheesy

Why yourba people no fit write good sentence like this !!!!! See the Facebook comments full of blunders
I am not Yoruba, but this is getting really old. Say no to tribalism
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Pedex86(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is becoming a norm! Suicide is becoming a common phenomenon in our society today. Enlightenment should be done by relevant government agency to sensitise both the buyer and those who sell insecticide like sniper because if this trend is not checked people will see it as a way out of any challenge they find themselves.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
Breathing nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for more than ten minutes. Its pleasant. Want more?

And where will an average depressed Nigerian find Nitrous Oxide?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by kay29000(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
Angel246:
As much as I don't incourage suicide, don't call it stupidity again. Just pray you don't find your self in those situations. Life can be terribly unfair.

Thank you for this comment.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by mhizv(f): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lost a Friend early this year to suicide. You never know what's behind that smile. And no matter how you try to communicate,they always shut you out. Really sad
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
never blame suicide people
life not fair to many of us. I know what am saying

I have been struggling since year 2000 & still till date when am not lazy & yet being told by pastors dat an aunt is responsible for my set back & years have been wasted now going to 40. been praying & be prayed for without solution. no favor & nothing. not been married, not fornicated once & i don't plan evil against any body. no kid. still managing my poor site work & debt piling up too.

my dream of becoming a computer scientists as far back 2005 & probably working in silicon valley has been cut short. I was a science guru then but today I was shortchanged by house hold enemy. we are too wicked & evil in Nigeria. many dreams have been killed. I blame my spirit man for not rejecting & fighting for my young bright future while growing. I feel suicidal sometimes though

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by kechywillz(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
How will thing pretty girl waste such hour glass figure,one prospective slay queen don go,r.i.p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Police Uncovers World's Largest Child Abuse Website With 400,000 Users / Okada Man Shot Dead In Mbaise In Imo State (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.