Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (49097 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Why this fine babe go kii herself?

Please investigate ooo... even if she got brokeup or had issues, is sniper now the way out Too young to have the courage to swallow Snipper shocked
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Pentools(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hmmmm....hope she's not the one @IamSoProlific

https://www.nairaland.com/5155610/please-shes-suicidal#77881471

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Gforce2019: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ipob people, you see what your nonsense prescription has caused this little girl....
Maybe she was fed up about life generally.. and she read sth about Sniper bottle which all these Igbo wrote on social media . And she use it.

Igbo, I'm sorry for you....
Be careful with us on social media o! Or else....
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by nicepoker101(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Are you cursed or something?
He is one of your kind. A bigot like you.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by ogawisdom(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
D coward will rot in hell
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Aplaudez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Depression is real! speak to someone today, who knows you can be helping!
R I p girl!

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by cucuzee247(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
I wonder what could’ve pushed her to taking her own life... anyways, I pray God grant her family the fortitude to bear the lose.
#UseUrHead
#SuicideIsNotAnOption
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by greggng: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
I bought snipper today and all my nebor were just looking at me one kind. Do the think I am about to go. Infact I must enjoy my life finish o

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
For what reason? There are mosquitoes and roaches in most places in Nigeria and sniper is effective. Even if you ban sniper, a suicidal person will find another way; I can mention 5 less painful ways. RIP to her.
start from the easiest, I'm waiting
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by temitope66(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Teenager comitting sucide nowadays is very alarming,but what could be the cause?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Aplaudez(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
StarUp:
Damn...she just denied a young man of his future wife.

I don't think so, cuz what happened was fate, it has already been destined that it'll happen!
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
E no go pass man matter . Young ladies should realise dat as one man dey leave u na so another one go rush u. Nothing gud comes from taking ur life. Wat a pity..fine gehl like dis.RIP to d dead.

2 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by saintbillion(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
See wetin this babe carry go down for grave. See all the assets boobs and all

2 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by TeshaNi: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is really sad...I just wonder how someone will decide to take his/her life. That’s gonna be a very very difficult thing to even think of doing to myself. I call it stupidity..if you feel suicidal, remember that nothing is permanent and that one day, whatever predicament you currently are facing is only temporary.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Meritocracy: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very funny girl, took her life in funny way.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Christmasdon(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
ARRH!! GAIN It still beats my imagination on how one would decides in pulling the plug?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Oddsman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
For what reason? There are mosquitoes and roaches in most places in Nigeria and sniper is effective. Even if you ban sniper, a suicidal person will find another way; I can mention 5 less painful ways. RIP to her.

Most suicidal people don't have the guts to jump down Third mainland bridge, stand in front of a moving vehicle, pull a trigger on themselves or go through the stress of hanging themselves. They rather choose the easiest way out. Drinking poison. Some even mix it with drinks so it can feel less toxic to the mouth. We may have depressed people close to us. Banning sniper would really help. Let it be for agricultural use only.

4 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by love2017(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
How does sniper used to kill I have attempted suicide once by drinking sniper but I did not die....I was so annoyed and as at that Moment I hoped to go and look for another more potent poison.

Life can be so hard a lot of times that one would have no other choice than to take ones' life...Sometimes, suicide can be the only way out of a locked down problems of one's life. I pray God will help us not to fall victim....

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
You ban Tramadol and allow Sniper to be sold everywhere even when you know that it is fast becoming a 'remedy' that many young people are turning to in order to get out of their misery.

It's high time they ban that marksman called Sniper .
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Hotblaze10: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
No matter what suicide is not the answer... There is always a way out
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by eldoradoxx: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Since it has become obvious that those who lack the courage to hang themselves or do something terrible to end their lives now find drinking snipper as a way out, it is time to call on the Federal Government to ban the sale of snipper. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Legendguru: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
sad
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by sampete(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Why did she Drank Sniper grin grin grin

Spoking English is hard.

Suicide is never the solution, seek help, talk to someone.

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
The earlier the world know that suicide is a SPIRIT the better. We are just too physical that we can't decipher spiritual matter.

It graduates from depression and the thoughts to kill oneself begins to rush. Suicide tells the victim it's better to end it all than continue to live. It shows u everything negativities in and around you. It promises you rest and peace from this turbulent world....it gives you reassurance that your loved ones will cope better without you....

It advises some fellow to suddenly cross the road or rush on an on-coming vehicles.... the battleground is the seat of your emotions....which is your mind.

While the battles rages.... one of the first thing to notice by one who is very observant is the withdrawing tendency of the victim... Suicide is a spiritual matter.... that's why the Bible tells us in Romans 12:2...to renew our minds daily with God's word... because the problems of this world are enough and many....

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.....

There is hope for our life regardless of how dark the night maybe. If you don't have jobs today, jobs will come only to the living.... only the living get marry, only the living gets financial and other breakthrough....tough time don't last...but tough people do.

When next you hear/feel that negative thought to take your life..... remember that God loves you and He won't live you in darkness forever...

One love fams....

5 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by KarlWhyte(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

AT LEAST PRETEND TO VE SENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Kenturkey048(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
czarina:
Ban sniper!
I was waiting for this.
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
BeiFangLaye:

start from the easiest, I'm waiting
Breathing nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for more than ten minutes. Its pleasant. Want more?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
Breathing nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for more than ten minutes. Its pleasant. Want more?
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
4 left
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Zhegx:
yes o

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by ovieben(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Its a sad one, only selfish people who don't know the value of life can even think of taking theirs. Life is Sacred and a Gift.
But the conversation BTW the girls though cry,you read and feel dumber. Hope they are not students oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.