Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers (409 Views)

style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) / Relationship Hospital - Ask Questions And Get Life Answers From Professional. / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers by ainaafrohead: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Make-Up Tips

#1. Find out your face shape!

The way makeup looks on you mainly depends on your face shape. For instance, certain eyebrow styles are better for rounder faces than for longer faces. Follow the face shape graph below. Women with longer face shapes have the luxury of being able to rock any eyebrow shape from thick, bushy brows, to thin, angled brows.

Round Face Shape

If your face is slightly plump and rounded the best brow shape for you is a slightly angled sharp brow shape.
example: https://pin.it/ohfzhn5thbh7mj

Square Face Shape

If your face is long but have a strong jawline the best eyebrow look for you is thick rounded brows.
example: https://pin.it/e7nknaakimljtd

#2. Know your skin tone!

Unfortunately, many make-up shops in Nigeria don't offer a wide range of skin tone shades. If you can afford to do so, order make-up online so you have more options. Firstly, you need to know if you have a warmer skin tone or a cooler skin tone. The first way to tell is to check your wrists, do the veins look green or blue? Blue veins mean that you have a cooler undertones, and colder colors (Shades of Blue, Green, Purple. etc.) look better on you. If the veins look green, that means you have warmer undertones, and warm colors (Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink etc.) look better on you.

example 1: https://pin.it/jtku4dkljmwj72
example 2: https://pin.it/urjadmcmq63m5t

Eye Make-Up Tips from Actual Makeup Artists:

#3. You can make any color eye shadow multidimensional by layering two textures of the same shade. Press a shimmering powder over a sparkling cream. — Mally Roncal

#4. The old rule — to play up your eyes or lips, not both — is begging to be broken. Just keep your eye makeup and lipstick in the same color family and they’ll work together. — Nick Barose

#6. Line your upper waterlines in black to define the eyes and the lower ones in beige to make your eye color stand out. — Francelle Daly

#7. Brighten up your eyes by framing them with highlighter. Tap a champagne or gold cream above the tails of the brows and just over the cheekbones. — Mally Roncal

#8. While your mascara is still wet, quickly push your lashes up with your fingers to curl them. — Sir John

#9. To create the perfect wing, draw a dot about two millimeters up and out from the outer corner of each eye, then connect the dots to your lash lines. — Charlotte Tilbury

#10. Using one color on the whole face — like dusting the same color blush across the lids and cheeks — is so pretty because it doesn’t look done up. — Gucci Westman

#11. Using only creamy formulas — like golden-taupe or peachy-brown cream shadows — around the eyes gives you a really beautiful, dewy, healthy effect. — Diane Kendal

Any questions and or comments please ask and I will answer!

Re: Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers by Chrissyebony(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
this is very useful because nigerian girls dont know how to do makeup at all at all
Re: Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers by KwadjoBoy: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
ghanaian women don't need makeup. ghanaian queens are supreme

2 Likes

Re: Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers by ainaafrohead: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
KwadjoBoy:
ghanaian women don't need makeup. ghanaian queens are supreme

ghanaians wey black like lucifer. dont make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers by ainaafrohead: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chrissyebony:
this is very useful because nigerian girls dont know how to do makeup at all at all

true shit my nigga
Re: Make-up And Fashion Tips From Professional Mua's And Fashion Designers by PetroDollax: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oh my goodness! You, a Black nigerian, describing Ghanaians as black like Lucifer? Fuckeduppedness the fuckery and stvpidity In shiitnigeria runs deeper than I ever thought. Wao, does it mean there are no more black people in that dustbin country? You mean bleaching has turned all Nigerians white? angry grin what about all those dark Nigerians I see all over the place? They are not Nigerians? Abegi, I no fit laugh ooh! I think poverty and hunger is making nigerians sickenly mad grin even their certificateless President is sick grin
ainaafrohead:

ghanaians wey black like lucifer. dont make me laugh

(1) (Reply)

Download. Album Flying Lotus Flamagra Full (2019) / I Masturbate With Biodun Fatoyinbo Pics, I’m In Love With Him - Nigerian Lady / This Is What I Call True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.