Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) (658 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? / Good Looks And Attitude Cant Attract Ladies Only.... / The Brain Of A Woman Explained Here(attraction Demystified). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) by KiNg0G: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
post=103163633:

" a man with style and attitude" bro throw more light on this. i need to up my game.

You've been hearing the words....
*Swag(teenager's).........class.....style... pride..n all....all this are old school bro.... don't let no one fool you.... saying it's the 21s century.. saying it's immature.

You see alot of people saying money na be the koko....I rather cry in a lamborghini and all of that shitxx... ..but bro money can't make you a man but your mindset can.

A man with style and attitude got his life covered in his own hands... with the limited resources he has...he can put that into good use.

You never see some kind girls when go just come...tell their fellow girl friends say I like this boy style.... they just met him within 20min.. (why didn't she say...I like this boy money?.)

* It could be the way the guy talks...the way he express himself....

* It could be the way he dresses (simple outfits..but it always fits him...due to his physical physiques.

* It could be the way he smile.. but sexy n arrogant with his words wink

*It could be his calm nature outside wink but fire on the inside.

*It could be the way he spends on himself.... live life to the fullest....I don't care kinda shît.

We can go on and on bro

Style and attitude is part of the redpill movement my gee...but men don't just wanna talk about it...so as not to be labelled immature and all.

But i tell you.

A guy will style can easily get into a girls pant.. with little or no stress.

Tony elumelu got style
Richard mofe damijo...his he on forbe list? But that nigga got style.... you saw his dance on instagram last month?....go see young ladies comments n all... getting wet down there.. just for his dance.
Re: style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) by KiNg0G: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) by KiNg0G: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ask your self can you fûck a dirty..
Smello girl... from your village...just because she got a shape like destiny etiko (Yea bro they are All females)

But tell you what.

That's how girls sees a broke guy.... who can't cater for himself...in this modern nigeria.

A girl will outrightly tell you... your proverty de smell.
If you didn't match up to her standards.

But who cares about her standards....she just like same girls who menstruate and piss from same hole.

You might have the looks...the ,6packs...sweet words and all...but to normal nigeria hungry girls...u be like this picture below....but that's not what we talking about.

Re: style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) by KiNg0G: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
When a girl meets you..... first thing she does is to grade you.

From head to toe.

Their focus mainly is your legs.

what you got wearing on your feet

Before they start noticing your smile... your clean dental.... the way you talk.. your body physiques and all..... why because they've seen that alot.
Re: style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) by KiNg0G: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
post=103227515:

king, i know how to get the money but game is a bit difficult for me. how do i overcome this full details. please
They are different reason why you see this game too difficult for you.

Trust me this really matters bro....how you were raised...mamas boy n all...secluded from the street... she's always saying don't want you to mix up with those bad eggs around..seeing other kids as trash n all (trust me bro...mama did you some good favours....but did it in a bad way)

The environment you lived in is it a street kinda vibes... where you can interact with everyone at ease... sometimes...press breast... and yansh... I remember back then in the days we use to call it free to air... any girl that is too loose we call her federal condemn..

We can go on and on bro....buh I tell you been a game player in relationships matters usually start when you were young..in your teens days.... your mindset.. ....kinda people you emulate... peer groups and all.

But later on we realised due to the society we live in....alot of those fine boys back then had to change their game ways.. just to fit in. many turned to simps and all..... some call it maturity but I say they fûcked up on that....that's why they are so many simps men around....but only few of us born like this...were able to hold onto some certain things.

You as a rich dude...or a shy nigga... you want to get this street mentality... something you don't have ..due to your simping days... trust me bro...it's gone look hard to you...buts it's not....it's something you don't force... you let it flow ..

no matter the funds you think you have...

* You can't force your dress sense...(nor be by to pack cuban full neck)

* You can't force your style n attitudes.( nor be by to talk rudely... everytime to any girl u see..naaah bro....(do you know you can be arrogant and sexy at the same time with your words)

* You can't force your appearance ( nor be by to draw tats full body...or Pierce ear)have seen many simps with dreadlocks n all.

It's all about you my Gee... your mindset... your motivation.

At your bolded

I still don't get what' area is difficult for you.... tell me bro...so I can just jump on that.
Re: style And Attitude Explained Here! >Free tips!! (From an OG) by KiNg0G: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2021
post=103265672:

i can keep a conversation going with a girl and stuff. she mite like me at first but along the line, she withdraws before it gets to s*ex. how do i overcome this. it happens 7 times out of 10.
I can't tell you how to live your life..to be an intovert or an extrovert and all...but i tell you...when it comes to style and attitude from my own perspective.... you can play it both ways.

* Girls are more attracted to guys who are unpredictable...(this kind of guys...do talk...mehn... they speak up...but always says what's necessary to the ears.....they don't just talk for talking sake... you can't predict their next move.... because they think differently from others...so whenever they converse.... they is always something catchy about their words..... that she haven't heard before.

*Some girls are more into men with mood swings : trust me bro..(this bad boy style will always work)..... you ever seen a street nigga...one minute he's having fun....dancing...to a song..in a birthday party... conversing outloud and laughing and all....the next minute he's out there in a secluded area of the party ... with a bottle of beer... observing the area..... .. meditating quietly... maybe with one friend around..they just talking quietly the girl gon be like..... are they talking about me?...or planning to steal something..... what the hell is he planning now.. (Be unpredictable at all times)

Now back to your question..this are some of the reasons why she might have drawn back from you bro.

But I tell you the major one.

* You showed her everything you got from your arsonal ( bro trust me on this... girls are scanner machine's they read you bro...right from the day they saw your pics...to the very day they physically meet you..

*if you are the kind of guy... they going to smash.... they already know that.

*If you going to be the boring type...due to your conversation with her...they know that already.

* If you are going to be the needy and possessive type...they know that too...as time goes on

* If you are a Playboy.. game player... they know that bro...(but still they are attracted you)

(1) (Reply)

Premium Hookups And Spa Services / Lady B£ats Up Her Boyfriend In Public After She Caught Him Ch£ating (VIDEO) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.