Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Edet Edem Akpan The Social Engineer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Edet Edem Akpan The Social Engineer (285 Views)

23 Skills That Will Pay You In 2023 And Beyond By Edet Edem Akpan / NYSC CDS Group President Edet Edem Akpan / Who's Edet Edem Akpan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edet Edem Akpan The Social Engineer by edet19892015(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'm a Social Engineer.

I influences attitudes and social behaviours on a large scale, whether by governments, media or private groups in order to produce desired characteristics in a target population.

As a social engineer, i values passion for excellence and respect for people and for our planet.
I understands cooperation as a deterministic phenomenon where the intentions and goals of the architects of the new social construct are realized.

I use the scientific method to analyze and understand social systems in order to design the appropriate methods to achieve the desired results in the human subjects.

Finally, I helps to sustain and improve the quality of life required in the society and focuses on the social and cultural variables which can and have impacted people in their thinking and in their behaviours.

(1) (Reply)

Please Try This / If You Want To Fire Your Boss By Next Month Then Read This Post ASAP!!! / Join Nigeria No.1 Social Network Today And Earn Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.