Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria (4551 Views)

How To Identify Fake Medicines / Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
I said it, this isn't true. The potency might be low but fake medicine? Everyone for don die finish
Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by tfelicityk(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Smiling... It is shame
There are lot of adulterated drugs in the market across the Natiin.
May be until her family or relations falls victims of the fake drugs before she will believe and act abi.
Instead of she to call on her operational team so as they can work in synergy with other heads of collaborating agencies.
Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by Jman06(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
NAFDAC needs to do more in the southeast to be precise!

I'm very much aware of what's going on in that head bridge market. Those who don't understand won't know what's up.

Close all open drug markets and adopt the mega drug distribution system whereby each state has a coordinated wholesale center to be under strict regulation of the agencies involved in drug regulatory affairs.

This system will not only ensure that quality drugs are in circulation but will increase state revenues.

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
When they still allow pharmacy shops to sell through openings in their gate without opening up the doors, why won't fake drugs thrive

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by Wallade(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
I find it dificult to dismiss this report - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/in-south-east-number-of-deaths-caused-by-fake-drugs-escalating/amp/ - without verifiable and scientific evidences. NAFDAC is trying to dismiss something that is almost glearing for whatever reason.

Do periodic random and stratified samples of drugs in the market across the country and conduct the Quality Assurance and Control checks against required specifications. Involve International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGO) and International Standards Organization (ISO) in the conduct of the research and checks.

Then NAFDAC can come back to address this issue. For now, I don't trust NAFDACs disclaimer.

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by Naijageak(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Almost everything in Nigeria is denied.

Hahahahahaja.

For men's health issues kindly check my signature for permanent solution
Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by godfrey01(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Is it only drugs we take.. What happened to gino sachet tomatoes. I bought this yesterday to cook stew on to see a rotten paste inside the sachet with expiry date of 2020..gino Maggic

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by GoldHorse(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Make I kuku dey use agbo!..... and I go pluck the leaves myself sef! lipsrsealed
Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by ZaraGift: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bighead9:
NAFDAC should go and sit down. We all know that, most of the drugs that comes from the East are fake. Igbo's manufacture and sell fake drugs.

All the drugs that come from Yoruba land are fake, Yoruba people do fake drugs all over Nigeria, even their traditional medicine is from fake source, more than 98% of Yoruba drugs don't have licenses of doing medicine, Yoruba people should stop selling fake drugs from fake source to Nigerians, only ignoramus buy medicine in bottle without label

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by Bighead9: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
ZaraGift:

All the drugs that come from Yoruba land are fake, Yoruba people do fake drugs all over Nigeria, even their traditional medicine is from fake source, more than 98% of Yoruba drugs don't have licenses of doing medicine, Yoruba people should stop selling fake drugs from fake source to Nigerians, only ignoramus buy medicine in bottle without label

May God punish all fake drugs manufacturers, may I here you say "Amen".

See your Brothers at work. There are thousands of his type all over the East.

Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by baratech: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na so
Re: Nafdac Denies Report Of 70 Per Cent Fake Medicines In Nigeria by Alejobs: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surprising Health Benefits HONEY & CINNAMON POWDER / What Is Heapes? / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.