Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (38075 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by uniqueogo(f): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Davesaves:
So u do ur own with condom.. ur husband will still find out one day

I won't stoop so low to start exchanging words with you tongue
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by uniqueogo(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
tete7000:

You invariably agree you can cheat on your husband but will use condom. However, not many people who found themselves in that trap really planned to do so, it just happened that things get out of hand after they started thinking the way you do. Give your life to God, that is only thing that can save your life from being engulfed in a scandal you did not plan for...

If that's the way you draw conclusions invovling matters in your life
You need to have your brain checked grin
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tete7000(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
uniqueogo:

If that's the way you draw conclusions invovling matters in your life
You need to have your brain checked grin

I guess your brain needs check more than mine, that you don't agree doesn't deny that fact. A man's/woman's utterances says a lot about him/her. From the abundance of heart a man/woman speaks... Truth is bitter...

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Emmerlee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

Okay thank you. If you have really forgotten me, send me recharge card

First, learn how to be courteous to people you don't even know, then try to see a shrink for help. Maybe then good fortune will come to you and you won't have to ask strangers for airtime.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Gforce2019: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emmerlee:

First, learn how to be courteous to people you don't even know, then try to see a shrink for help. Maybe then good fortune will come to you and you won't have to ask strangers for airtime.

A stranger for airtime might be a joke....
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Davesaves(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
uniqueogo:

I won't stoop so low to start exchanging words with you tongue
u are already at ur lowest... I just pity the innocent man... sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.