Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (38031 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by stanisbaratheon: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

You don shake table dey run abi??
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Topmaike007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
chibu4u2:
30% mogbe!!!!!!
That’s too much na.
If ur pikin no resemble him papa or mama, that means there’s high possibility that he may resemble landlord or gateman.
even if the baby looks like the mum bro, fraud dey the same thing cos landlord fit father am and yet look like the mum,thank God na my papa carbon copy my mum Born full ground for my pman
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tallfish145(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
noble2faith:

That is why I dislike most female nairalanders. You guys always look for one excuse or the other to defend the atrocity(ies) committed by your gender type.
I tire o
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MiddleSpot: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
virgoquin:
Women that pass off another man's child to their husband really get mind sha.

No be today paternity fraud start it has been existing even in the olden days but just that this generation's own is on another level

Stories coming from hotel workers is very discouraging. The Abuja female dancers is a reference tool
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MiddleSpot: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

Stop Tribal hatred please

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by noble2faith(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mrkumareze:
That's true sha ... My ex almost did same, we had affair 3 days to her marriage only for her to inform thereafter that she took in n i was responsible.. but she gladly aborted without her man knowing... so it's good to play wise b4 n after marriage so u don't fall for such..

If your wife does something more atrocious than or exactly atrocious as what you did, do not attack or do any form of violence to her cos you did something terrible to another man's wife.

4 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MiddleSpot: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:
More than 60% not and not 30%.

Chill bro.

Whatever happened to your writing prowess this year? Did God stop supplying?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by XavierD(f): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
But what should you expect from a generation that applaud immorality
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
virgoquin:
Women that pass off another man's child to their husband really get mind sha.

No be today paternity fraud start it has been existing even in the olden days but just that this generation's own is on another level
ma sista, things are happening. I met a Nigerian guy in Phoenix, Arizona some years back. Though he's now a believer, working for God. He told me he had produced over 200 children, none of whom he could lay claims to. I asked how? He said when he first got to America, he was introduced to the business by some women. There are fertility issues in USA among couples, even till now. This man would be connected to black women whose husbands had fertility issues. He would get them pregnant and the women would pass it on to their husbands the moment the pregnancy is confirmed. Those women would now pay him an agreed sum. Some would come back to get pregnant for the second child while some would stay satisfied with one child. They'd sign agreements with him before he had sex with them, that he would not lay claims to the baby.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by fredoooooo: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Awon omo wobe... women ! Women !! Women !!!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by mmadu5(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
click like if you know the show called the Maury Show on you tube
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Funaki: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
especially first born
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Alexrayz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
1stCitizen:
And they say Nigerian men are cheats with no statistics to back it up.

Lol is it not same men date still sleeping with other people wife or gf
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Strech(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
eagleeye2:
I hear say most first born no be the man get am.
so true. I often ask myself this question? Why is it that most first born look different from the rest of the children. Baba! Fear women. Even my own child wey be say e just be dey like I vomit him comot, I still dey carry one kind eye look am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Olalan(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Can't imagine what the percentage will be in this generation
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by seunfly: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Toks2008:

DNA is expensive and this is why many men arent going for it.

It is not expensive compare to what it saves you from. You can get DNA done as low as 50k depending on your location but it is average of 100k to 200k.
This news is not today, it is just that Nigerians don't really read wide, I v known more than 15years back that minimum of 25% of every children are not fathered by the so called father and any wise man will secretly do DNA test on their kids. For me I always do test secretly on my children immediately my wife gave birth to them, you don't need to inform them just do it.
Their is one type called cotton swabs, you swcrub the mouth of your children with special cotton given to you and you will take it to the lab without anybody knowing what you v done.

The most rampant is first born followed by last born, out of every 10 first born, 5 are usually not fathered by their father.

Has anybody ever told you they saw somebody that looks like you in another city, it is a way to tell you either your mother or father played away football.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by bizhop01: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Only mother's knows.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by uniqueogo(f): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Women are not stupid
There are condoms everywhere
So quit making us look bad
Only a woman who dosnt love her man or the one who has revenge in her heart will think or even try that shit
Wetin she go gain?
When it's more likely the real father might want the baby back or blackmail her in the future
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Ozkar: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Probably less, probably more. Thing is, despite the attempts to give it a male face, promiscuity is gender neutral. Always has been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Amuocha: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
Buhari sef angry
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
spot-on! if not for the fear of karma & God, I would have banged over a dozen of them.

it's unimaginable how they throw themselves at me only for me to do a quick background check and realize they are UNHAPPYILY married!

....infact,I have a friend whose wife's advances I declined but she's now being regularly straffed by a far younger friend.....

after women, FEAR WOMEN!
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Sparkle777(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
I once said that some years back here in Nairaland and a couple of ppl disagreed with me. That a child looks like u doesn't mean u the dad. Sometimes the women don't even know who the real dad is and just push it to the next man.
But men should not feel that bad after all they deny a whole lot of ladies when belle show. I hope and pray that any man that has ever denied his pregnancy or never bothered about his child should always be a victim of another man's product. Since u no wan carry ur load make u carry another man own. Hahahahaa.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
My kids look like me. End of story. All these kind headline wey go make you start observe ya wife......I jump am pass
Oga, physical resemblance isn't enough. Fact is that women have caused lots of incest without the world knowing. Sometimes, when your mum forbids you from marrying a lady, she won't give you any reason without you knowing that the girl in question is your half sister. cheesy
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by wiloy2k8(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
iammo:
grin

Nonsense ,

Stupid africans would accept unverified research and statistics so long a white man presented it.

What parameter or indices did they use in comming up with this bullshiit. Am sure 90% of fathers cant afford or Dont conduct a standard DNA test . Yet a White man comes around to.tell you 3 out of 10 of you are bastaards you accept, forgeting that if that were true, americans would have 70% bastards due to their openess about sex.

They would tell you water causes cancer, eating after 6pm causes death and sort of bullcrap yet.nonody questions it, once a white man writes it, it becomes a bible.

baba which one you write ....

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by shoyoyebiodun(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
brain damage alert grin grin

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Imagine if it were Nigerian men that gave birth, paternity fraud would have been like 90%. Nigerian men and unfaithfulness are like 5 & 6.

3 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by MrDebonair: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
As expected. Not surprising.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
chibu4u2:
30% mogbe!!!!!!
That’s too much na.
If ur pikin no resemble him papa or mama, that means there’s high possibility that he may resemble landlord or gateman.
Where they type say it is not official you nor see am abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.