Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (37991 Views)

Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by faceland: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
I would test all my kids one year after their birth (also to ensure the child wasn't swapped at the hospital). As long as it is under 100k, I would pay to be SURE.

Women cheat because of immaturity, poverty or an impotent spouse.

I know 30% of married women would cheat at least twice, but to conceive bastards, I don't think it is wide spread.

I don't mind adoption but it must be my choice not a LovePeddler playing on my intelligence.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by lielbree: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
FreemanUYB:

this is the situation of ask and ye shall receive !!!!!

a man asked for it then the woman obliged not minding the implications mind you its a man that's at the safer side because he might run on hearing the news

bros though its everywhere, here in Nigeria its a wicked act simple !!!!!

Man is at the safer side?? Who then are the 30% fathering bastard children ? What is wrong is wrong. It's a societal problem.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by 9gerian: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na so grin

Guilty conscience grin. Who is not aware that Yoruba girls are never under pressure to marry in order to escape poverty, hence they marry mostly who they love, not needing to pin pregnancy on any man.

Can the same be said for Igbo women? Because giving a child to the wrong father is usually as a result of pressure to marry someone other than the real lover. Or the girl is looking to escape poverty hence dating several men for money. Either ways away match is played and- gbam.... the first born is another man’s. I hear this is prevalent in the East, with baby factories, stolen children etc etc...

If you live in a glass house, don’t throw stones...

maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by delishpot: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jman06:
I don't support anybody who blames others for their wrongdoings. I believe people should take responsibility for their actions and stop trading blames.

It's just like armed robbers blaming societal pressure for their crimes. You and I know that such excuse can never prevent the law from taking its course in a court.

oh well, you are right in that.

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Gerrard59(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
seunfly:

The most rampant is first born followed by last born, out of every 10 first born, 5 are usually not fathered by their father.

Has anybody ever told you they saw somebody that looks like you in another city, it is a way to tell you either your mother or father played away football.

It happens everywhere. It's false to allude the doppelganger phenomenon to paternity fraud.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by samsam2019: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
My kids look like me. End of story. All these kind headline wey go make you start observe ya wife......I jump am pass
that your kids look like you does not make them yours.

Wake up man
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olalan:
Can't imagine what the percentage will be in this generation
This is a perverse generation. Our youths have sex uncontrollably as if its food. Some even like it more than they like food.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
eagleeye2:
I hear say most first born no be the man get am.
in South west? Yes...

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
maximus4455:
Igbo girls rarely cheat, yoruba women can open their legs for anything. I be Niger delta anyway

lol.. go and find out from our Ibo sister in abuja

2 Likes

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by kokomilala(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
But seriously, there are a lot of loose women here. With all due respect to Naija women, I was not stunned when the Durex survey emerged ,as it only confirmed what had always been suspected or known . This is the trouble with loose women: they are as dangerous as loose canons ; they , like animals will get down with anyone even people way below them.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Emmerlee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Foolishness is oozing out of your brain. I wrote in local English , you dey proof-read....

Kontinue!

Ah see insult! I'm so done with you.. many of you sick people are irredeemable anyway. It's your life afterall so good luck.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by shanaka4u(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
seegi:
By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details
I will advertise for you. I can make d legal agreement for you sir in case u get buyers.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Fixitgood(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Vellichor:
Whose fault is that? When they sleep with everything and anything in a skirt why won't the chances of them fathering a child that's not theirs be high?

Which kind stupid comment be this?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Konquest: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Konquest: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2019
tete7000:
When human agrees it is okay to defile God's moral laws, it is just apt they expect this type of outcome...Humanity has brought problems unto itself in its quest to do away with God...
kindly leave God out of this please
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by HARDBUOI: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2019
FreemanUYB:

I just pray I have my own kids
truly mine ooo!!!!!

I Dey tell you bruh

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by seegi(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2019
shanaka4u:
I will advertise for you. I can make d legal agreement for you sir in case u get buyers.
okay
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by XaviDayo(m): 5:46am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=samsam2019 post=77910310]that your kids look like you does not make them yours.

Wake up man

I am very much awake bruv.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by tete7000(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
kindly leave God out of this please

Sadly you can't leave God out of it, no matter how much you wish that could be...

1 Like

Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by RealityShot: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i don't mind fathering a son who's not biologically mine hence we live happily together
the guilt in the woman will not allow her to live happily with you.

One day she will pack out!
Or kill you!

I wish they can reduce the cost of paternity tests
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by RealityShot: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2019
“If accusing fingers should be pointed at any of the parties in a marriage, then Nigerian men should be the
focus. Most Nigerian women are sexually faithful to their marriages against all odds and will never engage in
whatever they know will bring them disrespect and disgrace; such as sleeping with another man,” added
Enitan Lawrence, a mother of three from the South-West.

Most of the time it is BEFORE the marriage!

NEVER MARRY A GIRL BECAUSE SHE IS PREGNANT!

They maybe sexually faithful after you marry them, but who were they tapping before you married them?
1,2,3 other guys?
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Gforce2019: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Emmerlee:

Ah see insult! I'm so done with you.. many of you sick people are irredeemable anyway. It's your life afterall so good luck.

You have forgotten that there are large number mentally-imbalanced people in your linage. And you part of them. Your own sickness is practically and clinically incurable. So, Go and die.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by RealityShot: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2019
BlackfireX:
In the next 10 -15 years the kind of lies and fraud this things will exposed in families will make the ears tingle.

Fathers calling children that ain't there ,my children.

Women women women women ....you people will destroy this world
they are ALREADY destroying the world.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Emmerlee(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Gforce2019:

You have forgotten that there are large number mentally-imbalanced people in your linage. And you part of them. Your own sickness is practically and clinically incurable. So, Go and die.

It's not your fault at all. I blame the internet for all these. You are forgiven.
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by delishpot: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Lol clown. So humans should turn to reeds swayed to and fro by circumstances right?

grin grin
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Gforce2019: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Emmerlee:

It's not your fault at all. I blame the internet for all these. You are forgiven.

Okay thank you. If you have really forgotten me, send me recharge card
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by ledamaster(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Sorry to say, but if you even check the 30%, you will likely find out that 25-28% are Yorubas. They have such a low regard for faithfulness i. marriage. Some will marry and leave their wives in Ibadan, then travel kilometers to Ilesha and marry another one there. No marriage rites, just wajoko.
Imagine one dude made a post of how he starves his wife of sex for a month each time she offends him, see how Yoruba women were attacking him, saying if their husbands try it, they will find other men to satify them. choi
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Topshow4real: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2019
philfearon:

Some Women are wicked...Funny enough, it's a prevalent thing.
By the time many men don chuk chuk pour, e no go know who shoot the shot wey her egg catch. So they pin it on the most financially able and probably the one that is not likely to deny!
It's even more better if the child resembles her almost entirely, clears the doubt and erases any future questions.

And kids these days resemble their mom cry
Re: PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? by Booboo7(f): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2019
It's not just about infidelity my dear people
..I am on a case right now where two nurses tried exchanging babies in the hospital. They were caught trying to exchange my friend's son for a daughter because the mother of the baby girl needed a baby boy to please her husband. If we hadn't caught them, in future my innocent friend would be assumed a CHEAT! As her baby's DNA wouldn't match her husband's. Let's be careful in our judgment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.