Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Are Mad People Really Mad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Mad People Really Mad? (293 Views)

Nearly All The Men In Lagos Are Mad. / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? / Shocking! Two Mad People Caught Having Sex On The Road! [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Mad People Really Mad? by sacajawea: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
When You Think Of it, are They really? ;/ or they Just Elevated their brains above all others Have they Dropped the Unnecessary life tags Some of us are still holding unto.
Elevated Consciousness without Worries?
Re: Are Mad People Really Mad? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
I have always asked this same question, and I will continue asking.

cos I always find these set of humans somehow unexplainable. like:

"do they know they are mad"?

" do they see that they are acting differently from other people around"?

"Are they aware of their consciousness"?

same answer I have gotten so far is, " they see other people around as mad people."

that's crap to me. so, when they [mad people] go to the dung to pick rotten remnants to eat, or pick things on the ground and eat, they see other people around doing it, and that's why they do so?

so, many questions...

(1) (Reply)

Trusted & Reliable MTN, Glo, Air DATA For 90days / The Network That Pays Without Looking Back / Please Help With Names Of Radio Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.