Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (86480 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spotted With A Tall Zambian Lady (see Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Martinez39(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
lastmessenger:
This is what happens when people live their life with soul aim of just making money. There is more to life than acquiring money
It's true that there is more to life than money but money is a must have. No comfort without money. Money is the currency of survival. Before you can comfortably pursue those things in life that are more than money, you must have money first of all. Money cannot buy intelligence but it can buy books and computers for learning, money cannot buy life but it can ensure you don't starve to death etc. Make money.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by janejive(f): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
41 years her senior, this is crazy cry

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Respect55(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
In all ur gettings in life,get money.But then,have God
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
She needs to start looking in charge...the confidence is missing. .
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by donbenie(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
richie240:
[

pls, let's not tribalise ds issue, thanks

oga, at dt time, she married as a 22 yr old graduate!
So what exactly is your point?

A girl marrying a man 37 years her senior is okay,

But another marrying a man 41 years her senior isn't?

She's 18 years old,

A LEGAL ADULT..

The age she married isn't the issue here,

The AGE DIFFERENCE is the issue,

Or

If she had been a graduate it would have been okay?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by olusovic10: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
See bashing! Many of the ladies bashing her here secretly wish to be in her shoe o while some guys here will do worse if presented with the opportunity. Hypocrites everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
NairaMedia:
Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko, made their first public appearance at an event which took place today in Warri, Delta State. The event also had other politicians in attendance.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/regina-daniel-and-her-husband-ned-nwoko.html
a handsome poor guy has been short changed by an *gly billionaire!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Philgafauto: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
lastmessenger:
what is your motivation in life ? What are you living for? What is your ambition? These questions are questions that money does not provide answers to ? It beat my imagination that a young girl that should be having wild dreams ended up marrying an oldie. There is no other motivation here than money .

Motivation in a nation like Nigeria?

What and where has your motivation gotten you in life?

You guys just keep yapping balderdash because you have smelt money before. FYI, most Nigerians are poor and will do anything to escape poverty.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Philgafauto: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
olusovic10:
See bashing! Many of the ladies bashing her here secretly wish to be in her shoe o while some guys here will do worse if presented with the opportunity. Hypocrites everywhere.

Don't mind them. They are only envious that they don't have the opportunity to be near a Billionaire like Ned Nwoko.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
lepasharon:

Exactly. So why say it's better for her to be an intimacy tool with an old man than with a young man?

Her choice! Is this hard for you to accept?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Odingo1:

You are not making sense in all your quote, you cannot allow your 18year old daughter to marry a 70 year old man. Let’s stop deceiving ourselves in the name of attaching it to other things. They are adults fine but you will not wish that for your daughter ok.

He is 59 and still considerably young.
He can take care of her.
And yes I will allow my daughter to marry whoever she chooses.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Adaibeku(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Poverty na bastard. Wetin greed no go cause. Come see o Adaibeku daddytime.
Nna dat girl is shameless ,she even broke my child actor somadina's heart , somadina unizik ..mtchew
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like otedola ryt? You think it's everyone that misbehaves cos they rich

is when a woman contributed to a man wealth one way or other.,that is the case of otedola. if you do your investigation properly you will discovered some big roles that woman has played for him to be this wealthy, and most men don't joke with such women.

My conclusion - beauty, shape and height of a woman cannot keep a man but a woman who has paid her dues to ensure the great things
that came from that man will keep any reasonable man. i know some men may not value it but believe me most men are going to value such women and i bet you men are getting wiser by every seconds even those that are reading this now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by MiddleSpot: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
Nna dat girl is shameless ,she even broke my child actor somadina's heart , somadina unizik ..mtchew

Money ada, money
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by saintofheaven: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
NairaMedia:
Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko, made their first public appearance at an event which took place today in Warri, Delta State. The event also had other politicians in attendance.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/regina-daniel-and-her-husband-ned-nwoko.html
All for the money....
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Leave her alone ooh. You small boys can't afford her services.

Ned Nwoko can and is getting return for his investment.

My only pain here is how she passed it off as Nollywood hustle, deceiving everyone.

Returns of investment over a puzzy? Common there are far better things than that. Oh when he is done with her, she becomes an expired goods. Have ever tasted a soured milk?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

is when a woman contributed to a man wealth one way or other.,that is the case of otedola. if you do your investigation properly you will discovered some big roles that woman has played for him to be this wealthy, and most men don't joke with such women.

My conclusion - beauty, shape and height of a woman cannot keep a man but a woman who has paid her dues to ensure the great things
that came from that man will keep any reasonable man. i know some men may not value it but believe me most men are going to value such women and i bet you men are getting wiser by every seconds even those that are reading this now.
So u saying all Ned's wives no contribute anything to his affairs? Please we have men who are strictly one wife peeps. That one doesn't mean otedola doesn't not have young ladies he splashes money on

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
mylove4God:
What if this Ned is her father? What if?

If ned is the father to Regina, then she will not be running away from taking photos with the man and you can see how does pictures look like

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by tightpussy156: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
the truth is that I respect this girl so much those days despite she is a small girl I never knew it will come like this man old enough to be ur grand papa they Bleep ur wide pussy to red.Toto don sour finish.she keep on deceiving Nigerian that her money they come from nollywood which dirty nollywood will now no the secret.poverty go make u do nonsense an loose ur senses.money answereth all things.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Adaibeku(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Money ada, money
everyone wl answer for his/her greed
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by MiddleSpot: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
everyone wl answer for his/her greed

True. Imagine 60 on top of me if I was a lady of 18 years old. Omo, it's like sleeping with a gasket
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Swtcherries:
All I can depict from this is that Ned nwoko used her for popularity and fame, before they started dating and got married, nobody knew Ned nwoko, so he marries her for popularity and she married him for money, at the end all I have to say is that Ned nwoko gained in all aspects and he will ruin her career and life. Watch out.

I wonder y he needs the popularity. Perhaps to get more followers on Instagram
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by RealityShot: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
tytachile:
a handsome poor guy has been short changed by an *gly billionaire!
taa!
The handsome go still dey chop am!

Trust girls of nowadays naaa...

Even Gate an and house boys go contribute help oga
Talk less of driver!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Adaibeku(f): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:

True. Imagine 60 on top of me if I was a lady of 18 years old. Omo, it's like sleeping with a gasket
If u ar a lady ,u wl know nothing is there

Sometimes we see old randy men as sexy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So u saying all Ned's wives no contribute anything to his affairs? Please we have men who are strictly one wife peeps. That one doesn't mean otedola doesn't not have young ladies he splashes money on

i surrender grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by MiddleSpot: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Adaibeku:
If u ar a lady ,u wl know nothing is there

Sometimes we see old randy men as sexy

Really? 60 on 18 lol. Me currently have been running away from lots of ladies I'm ten years older than even though they say see come chop. It's shameless. It's whorish. No love reach age mates love.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Bellgal: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
In all the pictures (about 6) she posted on Instagram, she cut off the man embarassed
Monitoring spirit everywhere..... Chai!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

i surrender grin
I actually wanted to surrender first.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Elliot2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Look at what she was missing all the while she was in perpetual 16years— my bad, this is why she hurriedly turned 18years from 16. Small girl with big demon(dis one no be god o).
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
farem:

Missed destiny : about to be widow!
Her face will soon clear

She might actually be after inheritance
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
The hustle is real. End time Re/virgina.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time by Gkemz: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Time for paparazzi is gone.. Now is time to work as wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.