Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks (3711 Views)

Broda Shaggi And Nairamarley Fights Over Regina Daniels At Airport / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Offpoint: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
u ar exposing urself , dnt let devil use u o
There's no such thing as "Devil using" anyone, we are solemnly responsible for our actions. Humans by nature are BLAMERS, that's a trait passed down to us by our first parents. Adam blamed Eve, Eve Blamed the Serpent. Humans are to weak to take responsibilities for their actions, that's why they always end up looking on who or what to blame.

Let no one deceive you, the devil has no ability to use anyone, we are architecture of our evil deeds.

If I wake up today and decide to go on a killing spree, I'm solemnly responsible for my actions.

1 Like

Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by IamPlato(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
show us ur photo pls?
I Should Show You My Photo So You Can Start Crushin On Me abi undecided

Then You Will Take My Photo To Your Native Doctor to Do Love Portion So I Can Love You By Force Abi. Hell No. You Wont See My Picture angry
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Amatarasha(f): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2019
IamPlato:
I Should Show You My Photo So You Can Start Crushin On Me abi undecided

Then You Will Take My Photo To Your Native Doctor to Do Love Portion So I Can Love You By Force Abi. Hell No. You Wont See My Picture angry
iamplato

So u be superstitious being?
U ar afraid of ur ugly bumps dats it ,
Will u show ur photo already?
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by princfred(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Abeg i know read the thread soo forgive me if i yan op.

Yahoo guys should scam the hell out of brits na them support start make the country jaga jaga. But dey should not near my girlfriends pant or that of my future wife. sad
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by princfred(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
show us ur photo pls?
Asking another guy for pictures when i'm here. I have vex and jealous at once. grin You have semi-broke someone's young heart.
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmm undecided

I feel Nigeria as a whole as been thrown to the wolves!

Nobody cares, no true care ,no true love, no true commitment, for Christ sakes people's souls have been sold to the devil, just some very ones that's still inline in doing what's proper and good.

If not conscience is dead in this country. I don't know of other countries but in Nigeria, the conscience of majority of Nigerians is dead. And that's the truth!

I can only get genuine smiles and affection from kids and some women who still have the fear of God in them. The rest set of people is zero.

Sighs, May God help this country.

On two different occasions, guys will ask me for a blind date. Later they won't show up, after all there sweet words and hype of how successful they are. And I wonder what were these guys planning against me? Why back. Out at the last minute without seeing me? I will call their phones they won't pick till date undecided
All. I could think of, is maybe they could be ritualist and maybe their Baba said my spirit won't work for their money ritual renewal. Just maybe.. But I thank God, my blood will forever be poisonous in any ritualist plan to renew his wealth.

In fact the ritaulist will automatically become poor! If he tries it on me or uses my pant!
My God is not asleep!

They ask you for a blind date but won't later show up..... cheesy cheesy cheesy. They just wanna hook up not to date you. They didn't show up coz you want relationships and whereas they see relationship as a scam.
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
No one is talking About his boldness insulting A nobel lady in simisola Gold,This is an assault on All of Us ,He thinks we Dont Know What they know ,Dangerous Occultic kingdom they belong is nothing to all of us Anymore, The Exert Euphemism is all this yahoo bla bla bla
People now wish to be Like them(Ugly fools) Some Even curse and insult innocent simisola ,I will be the last person to clap for those fools
Devil is a liar!
God where are you!
O YES! Go and Tell them we know , Before ritualists lie low ,Today ,If you are not doing money making rituals you are not man enough or confirm babe...
We know all you do Guys,and stop those euphemism of yahoo yahoo plus biko sad

For money:-
- People now sleeps with dead women for 9months
- Boys now eat faeces with bread every friday in oyo
- Guys After collecting ladies undies including their mum's(not that effective) will still sleep with strangebeing All for money
- Youngmen now harvest heads ,livers and hearts n so many more demonic atrocities
,,,,, All these they do when they suceed they will rush into music to sing trash upon trash(abyssial song giving to them by the demon-in-charge) With Naked women Everywhere themed with atrocious seen ,
Praising the demon who fetched them their illfated prosperity encordedly,
Not that i dont know our politicians caused it ,but no matter what we shouldnt praise satanism ,
People lets open our eyes Because Gate of hell approachs us ,Politicians Are behind these situation through new world order, Please lets not be deceived
Simi You will live long For being the only one To stand up against those bastards, As for tiwa savage fvckYou!
Cc ubunja ,dandeboss ,adaibeku offpoint princfred victorian analqueenluci preshy561 mjbolt glory34 keryj queensuccubus oochi123 jezcalmejay unlimitk iamplato

In my perspective, the old Yahoo is different from the current yahoo. The old Yahoo which we heard of is dating scam which involves making the victim fall in love then you get money. This is happening here within Nigeria aswel, ladies uses d guys wereby some ladies just wanna chop the guys money and b deceiving to love him and some guys too trying to chop the money of wealthy ladies deceiving to love them too.

Now it yaff advanced to using charms on the victims and some pure ritualist hiding under the banner of yahoo yahoo.

God won't ask us of slave trade, the perpetrators of slave trade will be judged by God and we will be judged by our actions separately too. So slave trade is not an excuse. Each person will answer for his/ her deed separately.

Nobody holy, we are bad in one aspect or the other but sins and crimes have grades. Just know punishment awaits for each level of sins and crimes.

What is bad is bad and what is good is good. Never support evil because u or ur loved ones might be victim someday. Whoever is destined to b rich will b rich and whoever is destined to b poor will b poor weather u commit evil or not so it's better to always do the right thing and have peace of mind.

Mind you am not holy but will never support bad things too
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by IamPlato(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
iamplato

So u be superstitious being?
U ar afraid of ur ugly bumps dats it ,
Will u show ur photo already?
Killer Bean let Me Be. No Picture For You tongue
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Amatarasha(f): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Bayur01:

In my perspective, the old Yahoo is different from the current yahoo. The old Yahoo which we heard of is dating scam which involves making the victim fall in love then you get money. This is happening here within Nigeria aswel, ladies uses d guys wereby some ladies just wanna chop the guys money and b deceiving to love him and some guys too trying to chop the money of wealthy ladies deceiving to love them too.

Now it yaff advanced to using charms on the victims and some pure ritualist hiding under the banner of yahoo yahoo.

God won't ask us of slave trade, the perpetrators of slave trade will be judged by God and we will be judged by our actions separately too. So slave trade is not an excuse. Each person will answer for his/ her deed separately.

Nobody holy, we are bad in one aspect or the other but sins and crimes have grades. Just know punishment awaits for each level of sins and crimes.

What is bad is bad and what is good is good. Never support evil because u or ur loved ones might be victim someday. Whoever is destined to b rich will b rich and whoever is destined to b poor will b poor weather u commit evil or not so it's better to always do the right thing and have peace of mind.

Mind you am not holy but will never support bad things too
Demonic atheist will attack you for calling for God's judgement ,they dnt believe in gods but dey serve satan,

Dos useless ritualist/scamboys ar liars 90% of dia victims ar nigerians but dey call slave traders

Spits sad

So pathetic
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Amatarasha(f): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
princfred:
Asking another guy for pictures when i'm here. I have vex and jealous at once. grin You have semi-broke someone's young heart.
Dnt mind d ugly guy ,
He is even a semi broke ass
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Amatarasha(f): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Killer Bean let Me Be. No Picture For You tongue
this ur kill ,kill talk .
I av strong urge to kill u
Ugly ass
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by IamPlato(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
this ur kill ,kill talk . I av strong urge to kill u Ugly ass
Bitch wink
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Adaibeku(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ada common quote u cant
Dnt stress me (joking) smiley
yeyegirl.
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Adaibeku(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Offpoint:

There's no such thing as "Devil using" anyone, we are solemnly responsible for our actions. Humans by nature are BLAMERS, that's a trait passed down to us by our first parents. Adam blamed Eve, Eve Blamed the Serpent. Humans are to weak to take responsibilities for their actions, that's why they always end up looking on who or what to blame.

Let no one deceive you, the devil has no ability to use anyone, we are architecture of our evil deeds.

If I wake up today and decide to go on a killing spree, I'm solemnly responsible for my actions.
amanatasha is lowbrained ,
Devil ko
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by victorian(f): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bayur01:

They ask you for a blind date but won't later show up..... cheesy cheesy cheesy. They just wanna hook up not to date you. They didn't show up coz you want relationships and whereas they see relationship as a scam.

Well that's there loss not mine.
Alot of girls are doing hook ups these days. So the choice is there.
Have made my choice and I'm sticking with it smiley
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
victorian:

Well that's there loss not mine.
Alot of girls are doing hook ups these days. So the choice is there.
Have made my choice and I'm sticking with it smiley

It's not there loss. Just like you made your choice they made there choice too. Nobody loss.
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by victorian(f): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bayur01:

It's not there loss. Just like you made your choice they made there choice too. Nobody loss.

That's true.
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by AnalQueenluci: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adaibeku:
[quvote author=Amatarasha post=77906458]No one is talking About his boldness insulting A nobel lady in simisola Gold,This is an assault on All of Us ,He thinks we Dont Know What they know ,Dangerous Occultic kingdom they belong is nothing to all of us Anymore, The Exert Euphemism is all this yahoo bla bla bla
People now wish to be Like them(Ugly fools) Some Even curse and insult innocent simisola ,I will be the last person to clap for those fools
Devil is a liar!
God where are you!
O YES! Go and Tell them we know , Before ritualists lie low ,Today ,If you are not doing money making rituals you are not man enough or confirm babe...

- Guys After collecting ladies undies including their mum's(not that effective) will still sleep with strangebeing All for money
- Youngmen now harvest heads ,livers and hearts n so many more demonic atrocities
,,,,, All these they do when they suceed they will rush into music to sing trash upon trash(abyssial song giving to them by the demon-in-charge) With Naked women Everywhere themed with atrocious seen ,
Not that i dont know our politicians caused it ,but no matter what we shouldnt praise satanism ,
People lets open our eyes Because Gate of hell approachs us ,Politicians Are behind these situation through new world order, Please lets not be deceived
Simi You will live long For being the only one To stand up against those bastards, As for tiwa savage fvckYou!
Cc ubunja ,dandeboss ,adaibeku offpoint princfred victorian analqueenluci preshy561 mjbolt jezcalmejay unlimitk iamplatodear preach to dem ,espiacially umunwanyi wey dey stupid

Okwa onye ji ego ka ewu na eso...

A pity though
amakatarasha ,so all dis pains u ba?

See this is end time ,
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by iluvMAMAV: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
amakatarasha ,so all dis pains u ba?

See this is end time ,
Madam major wie is d military babe u promised me
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by AnalQueenluci: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Madam major wie is d military babe u promised me
in my ass! wink
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by iluvMAMAV: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
in my ass! wink
Correction Bony Ass

Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by iluvMAMAV: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
in my ass! wink
Correction Bony Ass grin

Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Timekeeper: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
No one is talking About his boldness insulting A nobel lady in simisola Gold,This is an assault on All of Us ,He thinks we Dont Know What they know ,Dangerous Occultic kingdom they belong is nothing to all of us Anymore, The Exert Euphemism is all this yahoo bla bla bla
Devil is a liar!
God where are you!

Cc ubunja ,dandeboss ,adaibeku offpoint princfred victorian analqueenluci preshy561 mjbolt glory34 keryj queensuccubus oochi123 jezcalmejay unlimitk iamplato

Ediat keep off from our Lady Simi.. Face ur chidinma
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by AnalQueenluci: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Timekeeper:

Ediat keep off from our Lady Simi.. Face ur chidinma
Who is the Animal dat quoted me please ?
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by AnalQueenluci: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Correction Bony Ass grin
You wt 40 monikkers i no u ar also timekeeper

Go n sleep:::::::
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Timekeeper: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Na ur pale be animal
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Timekeeper: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Werey so na u be Amatarasha again?

Werey re ooo
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by AnalQueenluci: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2019
Timekeeper:

Werey so na u be Amatarasha again?

Werey re ooo
Didnt u see my name b4 mentioning small
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by Timekeeper: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Didnt u see my name b4 mentioning small

Are you sick?

I mentioned Amatarasha and u this bitch popped up mentioned me and called me animal..

How can you call me an animal, are you mad?

How does mentioning Amatarasha concern analqueenluci?

Answer me
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by princfred(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2019
victorian:

Hmmmmm undecided

I feel Nigeria as a whole as been thrown to the wolves!

Nobody cares, no true care ,no true love, no true commitment, for Christ sakes people's souls have been sold to the devil, just some very ones that's still inline in doing what's proper and good.

If not conscience is dead in this country. I don't know of other countries but in Nigeria, the conscience of majority of Nigerians is dead. And that's the truth!

I can only get genuine smiles and affection from kids and some women who still have the fear of God in them. The rest set of people is zero.

Sighs, May God help this country.

On two different occasions, guys will ask me for a blind date. Later they won't show up, after all there sweet words and hype of how successful they are. And I wonder what were these guys planning against me? Why back. Out at the last minute without seeing me? I will call their phones they won't pick till date undecided
All. I could think of, is maybe they could be ritualist and maybe their Baba said my spirit won't work for their money ritual renewal. Just maybe.. But I thank God, my blood will forever be poisonous in any ritualist plan to renew his wealth.

In fact the ritaulist will automatically become poor! If he tries it on me or uses my pant!
My God is not asleep!

Maybe it was just that they found something about you they couldn't handle or tolerate; orientation, mentality, attitude, religion etc.
Just saying a relationship initialization breakdown usually can do with any side.
Re: WARN Nairamarley! 'cos Attack On Simisola Is Attack On Womenfolks by AnalQueenluci: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2019
Timekeeper:

Are you sick?

I mentioned Amatarasha and u this bitch popped up mentioned me and called me animal..

How can you call me an animal, are you mad?

How does mentioning Amatarasha concern analqueenluci?

Answer me
Meddling words wt a lower class infant isnt wat i always do ,
I can feed you for the rest of your life if i want Truth !
Wait Moi blindson u didnt see my name on wat u mentioned only d stupid name amatarasha you see,

Cross check n save us more embarresment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught His Fat wife Glued Together With Her Boyfriend During Sex / I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money / Imam's Daughter Caught Kissing In The Public(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.