Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) (16508 Views)

What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / "I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Sex" – Female Corper Reveals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
I  CAN TRAVEL FROM LAGOS TO SOKOTO FOR A D!CK…(18+)…Part 1
Gbenro, Tall, broad-shouldered with a chocolate complexion was the luckiest man brought in by company as the new Boss to take over our branch since the former retired the previous month. Gbenro was married with 2 kids. I was his Personal Assistant and my name is Anita.
I have been with the boss going on six and a half months now and I could tell that he’s got a thing for the ladies. He certainly enjoys flirting with them and sometimes I’ve noticed how often he tends to keep late hours during lunch break. It wasn’t until our first two months of working together that I finally realized what he was up to during his lunch hour period, of the women I’d see him with in his car when he drove off and neither of them bore any resemblance to his wife.
And I also got to find out about the late hours he often kept at work. Once when I stayed over late, I placed my ear to his locked door and thought I could hear what sounded like grunts and moans coming from inside, much like someone was getting herself well banged. I tried to wonder who it could be, but then I recalled the young lady who’d arrive sometime after lunch to see him, realising the lady hadn’t left all that time. In my mind’s eye I pictured him hammering her from behind, and even then as I felt a hand over my panties I realised that I was growing wet with excitement. I returned to my desk when I heard both of them about to leave and pretended to be doing some filing in my computer. The following morning, my boss summoned me into his office.

Gbenro: “Please take a seat,” he said.
I did as was told, seating with my hands pressed between my legs while his gaze appraised my brown skin like searchlights. Somehow I could tell what he wanted to see me about, but was totally unprepared for his approach.
Gbenro: “Anita, I’m not going to beat about the bush with you — you’re a very attractive woman, and I can’t help feeding my eyes over you.”
My mouth fell open with surprise. I, too, over the past months couldn’t help but sense some form of attraction towards him too. In my sleep I often fantasized about him making love to me, ripping off my clothes and banging me over his desk with his big JT till I begged for mercy. That I’d listened in on him banging that lady in his office had justifiably added more fuel to the fire of my burning desire for him. my boss could never been a one-woman’s man; I’m still surprised that he’s even married and wonder if his wife even knows about this other side of him.
My brain searched for a reply.

Me: “Thanks for compliment, sir.”
Gbenro: “I’m expecting a lady over within the next half hour. Her name is Kemi. She’ll be coming over for a job interview, and I’d like you to accord as you usually do, can you. Think you can handle that?”
Me: “Yes sir.”
Gbenro: “Good. Now, on to other matters.” He rose from his chair. “You did listen in on my door yesterday evening, didn’t you?”
I couldn’t help but turn into a school girl and blush.
Me: “I’m … I’m very sorry, sir. Really, I didn’t mean –”
Gbenro: “It’s not about whether you meant to or not, Anita.” He came from his side of the desk and stood beside me. “As I said, you are a very attractive woman. And I hope you won’t find me too brash if I say that my eyes have been on you for quite some time now.”
I looked up at him. “No sir, I wouldn’t say you’re brash. I’d even like to ask whatever took you so long in admitting it to me.”
The cat was now out of the bag.
I found my hand reach over to the crotch of his pants, feeling for what was inside. He drew himself closer to me and told me to go ahead and unzip him. I did so and reached inside to pull out his JT. It wasn’t even erect and yet the sight of it just got me so instantly wet I could barely control myself from wanting it. He told me to go over and lock the door, which I did. By the time I returned to my chair, I’d unbuttoned my blouse and was rubbing my tits from behind my bra.
PLEASE NOTE: Click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/i-can-travel-from-lagos-to-sokoto-for-a-dck-18-part-2
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by frbona: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
We won't click on your link
If you can't post it here then go and sleep

1 Like

Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 1:16pm On May 16, 2019
read pls
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by sunnitus: 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
ole...I will tell Efcc for u

......u think u can just leave me high and dry like dis abi...

1 Like

Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
pls read
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
pls read this

1 Like

Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2019
this is hot, read it
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
read me pls
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
so interesting, PLEASE read
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2019
this is nice, pls Read
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
this is a good story, pls read
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
wow sweet read
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by Anyiboy007: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
wowww
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
woww
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2020
wowww
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 5:11am On Feb 23, 2020
wow wow
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2020
wot is this
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
woww
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
wowwd
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2020
wow,so sweet
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
this sis sweet
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2020
waka waka
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by jameshood: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
what's
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2020
bad giel
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 3:59am On Apr 23, 2020
woww
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 6:23am On May 01, 2020
incredible
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2020
jameshood:
I  CAN TRAVEL FROM LAGOS TO SOKOTO FOR A D!CK…(18+)…Part 1
Gbenro, Tall, broad-shouldered with a chocolate complexion was the luckiest man brought in by company as the new Boss to take over our branch since the former retired the previous month. Gbenro was married with 2 kids. I was his Personal Assistant and my name is Anita.
I have been with the boss going on six and a half months now and I could tell that he’s got a thing for the ladies. He certainly enjoys flirting with them and sometimes I’ve noticed how often he tends to keep late hours during lunch break. It wasn’t until our first two months of working together that I finally realized what he was up to during his lunch hour period, of the women I’d see him with in his car when he drove off and neither of them bore any resemblance to his wife.
And I also got to find out about the late hours he often kept at work. Once when I stayed over late, I placed my ear to his locked door and thought I could hear what sounded like grunts and moans coming from inside, much like someone was getting herself well banged. I tried to wonder who it could be, but then I recalled the young lady who’d arrive sometime after lunch to see him, realising the lady hadn’t left all that time. In my mind’s eye I pictured him hammering her from behind, and even then as I felt a hand over my panties I realised that I was growing wet with excitement. I returned to my desk when I heard both of them about to leave and pretended to be doing some filing in my computer. The following morning, my boss summoned me into his office.

Gbenro: “Please take a seat,” he said.
I did as was told, seating with my hands pressed between my legs while his gaze appraised my brown skin like searchlights. Somehow I could tell what he wanted to see me about, but was totally unprepared for his approach.
Gbenro: “Anita, I’m not going to beat about the bush with you — you’re a very attractive woman, and I can’t help feeding my eyes over you.”
My mouth fell open with surprise. I, too, over the past months couldn’t help but sense some form of attraction towards him too. In my sleep I often fantasized about him making love to me, ripping off my clothes and banging me over his desk with his big JT till I begged for mercy. That I’d listened in on him banging that lady in his office had justifiably added more fuel to the fire of my burning desire for him. my boss could never been a one-woman’s man; I’m still surprised that he’s even married and wonder if his wife even knows about this other side of him.
My brain searched for a reply.

Me: “Thanks for compliment, sir.”
Gbenro: “I’m expecting a lady over within the next half hour. Her name is Kemi. She’ll be coming over for a job interview, and I’d like you to accord as you usually do, can you. Think you can handle that?”
Me: “Yes sir.”
Gbenro: “Good. Now, on to other matters.” He rose from his chair. “You did listen in on my door yesterday evening, didn’t you?”
I couldn’t help but turn into a school girl and blush.
Me: “I’m … I’m very sorry, sir. Really, I didn’t mean –”
Gbenro: “It’s not about whether you meant to or not, Anita.” He came from his side of the desk and stood beside me. “As I said, you are a very attractive woman. And I hope you won’t find me too brash if I say that my eyes have been on you for quite some time now.”
I looked up at him. “No sir, I wouldn’t say you’re brash. I’d even like to ask whatever took you so long in admitting it to me.”
The cat was now out of the bag.
I found my hand reach over to the crotch of his pants, feeling for what was inside. He drew himself closer to me and told me to go ahead and unzip him. I did so and reached inside to pull out his JT. It wasn’t even erect and yet the sight of it just got me so instantly wet I could barely control myself from wanting it. He told me to go over and lock the door, which I did. By the time I returned to my chair, I’d unbuttoned my blouse and was rubbing my tits from behind my bra.
PLEASE NOTE: Click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/i-can-travel-from-lagos-to-sokoto-for-a-dck-18-part-2
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 9:30am On May 17, 2020
so fk hi
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 7:36am On May 30, 2020
wow
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2020
ok Na
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
thanks
Re: I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) by ShawnMichael: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
wow thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Cherish Their Girlfriends More Than Their Wife. / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? / #NoBarDay Nigerian Slay Queens With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.