Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (38036 Views)

I Have Gotten Her Hooked With My Cassava / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by HeWrites(m): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2017
@ladytoluu the lady who said she can go from Lagos to Sokoto for d*ck disclosed that the guys in Jakande Isolo where she lives harass her anytime she steps out. She hinted that it could be worse but for the reputation of her dad in the area.

”There are some men in my area who hang around where i pass at night to harass me cos of my tweet for 2 straight weeks”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-says-her-tweet-about-going-from.html

2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by HeWrites(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2017
See more her real tweet; http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-says-her-tweet-about-going-from.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Lionbite(m): 1:20am On Nov 22, 2017
No need to go to sokoto any longer, your prayer has been answered. D1cks are now following you everywhere you go. congrats

209 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 22, 2017
why do you tweet such messages when u know u can't take the consequences it follows with undecided undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by dyadeleye(m): 1:40am On Nov 22, 2017
One day be one day, I will try this thing called sex...

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2017
dyadeleye:
One day be one day, I will try this thing called sex...

***clear throat**** undecided

64 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by dyadeleye(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

***clear throat**** undecided

Boss..no doubt me..is it ur virginity...
Manage this small gift

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Lionbite:
No need to go to sokoto any longer, your prayer has been answered. D1cks are now following you everywhere you go. congrats
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Who send am make she dey tweet lubbish before. Mtchewwww. Shebi she want the attention. Make she enjoy the fame now.
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by yanabasee(m): 3:42am On Nov 22, 2017
Sokoto? bbbbbbbbbbbbwahahahahaha...... for one hot uncircumcised d1ck??....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by phayvoursky(m): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2017
GOD HAS ABUNDANTLY SUPPLIED YOUR NEED.
DON'T RUN AWAY.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2017
What sort of father will have a daughter that will be saying such nonsense on the internet sef?.... It's like she was too young to have had a phone when Cynthia Okusogwu case happened....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2017
some idiots can type anything just for attention. now this one don enter

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Ur father doesn’t know what you posted to warrant such attention. Only if he knew

12 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Lionbite(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
why do you tweeted such messages when u know u can't take the consequences it follows with undecided undecided undecided undecided
tweeted..... Blood of habakuk!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Lionbite:

tweeted..... Blood of habakuk!

all these kid just looking for attention sef undecided
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Mynd44: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2017
Some men though.

Why harrass her? Why can't she be left alone to walk around her own society in peace without backlash of her own opinion?

If she wants to go to Sokoto for sex, why is it the reason for her to be attacked and looked down on?

Wierd life

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
oh lord,
Why are females such confused beings,you can travel to Sokoto for d!ck..& God saves you stress by bringing numerous d!cks to your doorstep..and you still dey complain
You advertise product,dem dey patronise you
Wetin u want again?
Nawa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Factfinder1(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
Stupid girl

Airforce1 hope you are seeing this.....after giving impression on nairaland that you are rich hope we won't see you fighting for jollof one day in a party

Moral: Mind the things you post on social media and the impression you give people about yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by kay29000(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
The girl might be an amateur like that o! Or even a virgin. She probably typed that stuff to gain attention on Twitter. Now she is getting the negative attention in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by free2ryhme: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2017
HeWrites:
@ladytoluu the lady who said she can go from Lagos to Sokoto for d*ck disclosed that the guys in Jakande Isolo where she lives harass her anytime she steps out. She hinted that it could be worse but for the reputation of her dad in the area.

”There are some men in my area who hang around where i pass at night to harass me cos of my tweet for 2 straight weeks”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-says-her-tweet-about-going-from.html

Negative reaction
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Na you do yourself sad
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by okerekeikpo: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Ashawo u have gotten the attention you needed
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Obyno18(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Lionbite:
No need to go to sokoto any longer, your prayer has been answered. D1cks are now following you e coolverywhere you go. congrats
hahaha
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
She's beautiful tho.
Exact explanation of "Wetin you dey look for Sokoto dey your Shokoto"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by mccoy47(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by wildcatter23(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by jatikid(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Good for her smiley
Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by lifestyle1(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
This girl is dull by default imagine her still disclosing her location upon all the wahala wey she dey face.

she no fit get sense again.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention by xpset2(f): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2017
loose girls everywhere!

Lost generation!

And she's even proud to report the consequences of her indiscretion and stupidity

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.