Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (90088 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm really happy for that lucky girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
The man looks mean and tough. A no nonsense man I see. It seems the relationship is under duress

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by months: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Let us forget thise people, i am tired of this news already.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by gaventa: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
I am sure he doesn't have 6 packs sef.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Money answereth all things

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Adeesther56(f): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
The man look much older than her
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Adeesther56(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
The man looks much older than her
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
MediaNGN:
Papi
You wan get likes like the other post abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Gabson001(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
18yrs kee yot there
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Gabson001(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
18yrs kee you there
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by PopeFlatino(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
I think d deal is mutual

Regina benefits the cash

Ned benefits the fame

His popularity in d industry just boomed excessively,and more slay actresses are queing up already

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
oluchisimfred:
you copied this word for word from unclesuru.com and still tagging lalasticlala? thief

That kind thing de pain. and na he own come make FP. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Finally the CAT has been let out of the BAG

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by ianq: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
obinna58:
grin
she will always miss this although her life

[img]https://media./images/3e414348cae9edcbec75fd9abf3abe51/tenor.gif[/img]

Not necessarily, my good friend...there is every chance the dude is a cuckold already. He might even subscribe to the girl having extra marital flings. Money is funny in a rich man's world.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by ianq: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
daddytime:
Ancestor with him fifth generation.

If not for money...would this kid even respond to a hello greeting from a man as this?

No sir...she won't.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by kay29000(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
obi4eze:
Many years later this girl will regret her present actions.

Yes. But right now she is on top of the world.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by encryptjay(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Upgrade! Once money dey, they're yours.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by piagetskinner(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
what a horrible combination... I wonder what their kids would look like.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by kay29000(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I think d deal is mutual

Regina benefits the cash

Ned benefits the fame

His popularity in d industry just boomed excessively,and more slay actresses are queing up already

That is for sure.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Deji63: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
foreshore:

Solo, how did you know?

Makinde I can borrow you some brain if you don't mind
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by MyGeneration(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Make una pity this girl now. Which one is all loved up lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by SURElee(f): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Our very own high Hefner and his play boy girl of the season
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by onward4life(m): 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
obinna58:
grin

Am not sure . Don't swear because u ain't happy she let that stair case

She cud divorce 20 yrs time and come for ur chest let's bet

Lamborghini Diablo might just be ur portion from her soft paw paw then grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by gladisa7: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
girls get mind for this life...I pity guys wey no know..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Delivar(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
obinna58:
grin

I hope it won't lead her to cheat at some point.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Ubdavis(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
This girl is naturally greedy. Economically she is not doing badly. There are may younger men out there that would be OK for her. Without money, this girl will be Noway near this man... Spit

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by ajebuter(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
She's made her choice....

I think we should respect it...

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by bayo2018: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
THAT'S MY SCH

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mimicue(f): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
She can now wear her ring on the proper hand . She has been caught red handed already . Enjoy your marriage girl and secure the bag.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by yomeyome: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
I disagree, Shade Okoya is a living example, still enjoying her marriage to d old Okoya with 4 grown children to show
obi4eze:
Many years later this girl will regret her present actions.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Monaco2:
For what it’s worth, they look happy

Truth is most people are hypocrites cuz most of these girls bashing her will do same if d opportunity comes their way, some of these girls will sleep with older men for as little as 3000, so wu are u to judge n same goes for the guys, some of the guys bashing her are in their thirties n dating a twenty years old girl some even date teenage girls so wats d difference , besides if u don’t know her there is no way u could guess that she is a teenager cus she looks like someone in her twenties let’s not forget that she is an adult n at liberty to do wat she likes

My issue is not about the age I don’t particularly care about that bt about the motive.

Money was the motive.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Poanan: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Avatecc:
That girl is up to the age of accountability, why is her decision a national story. ?

Visit www.avatecc.com
Everything Gadgets

She couldn't have denied dating or being married to the man. It shows she is shy about it because when feels something is wrong. She should have just kept quiet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.