Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (90087 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by IprintMONEY: 5:47am On Apr 28, 2019
i have always said there is always an atom of truth in any rumor.
news like this make me triple my hustle.
news like this is proof that women are scum.
god or satan or lucifer or who ever controls money will never allow me to go broke to the point where any girl or female member of my family will marry a disgusting old man with white hair all over his smelly scrotum all because of money. imagin her sucking his smelly scrotum with white hair all over. mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
i have always hated this girl

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Luvinghubby: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Checkout some comments on her page

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mctfopt: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Why hate someone who don't know you

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Monaco2(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2019
jaxxy:

My issue is not about the age I don’t particularly care about that bt about the motive.

Money was the motive.

Of course money was the motive, na money b fine bobo, he has d money n she needs d money so they should enjoy
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by kgb101: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
sad So in few years time,she might turn out a Widow @under25 embarassed. I hope this is not what am thinking.
.in other news ,My club just won the league but we are playing poorly,hope miracle happens on Wednesday shaa

I am so betting for liverpool to win on Wednesday. They look sharper, faster and more composed in front of goal.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Lawrentta16: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2019
samydo:
Please somebody should tell me something is this girl truly married to dat man
dey there she's happily married

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by radiolover(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2019
So it's actually true?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by vteen1: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2019
I was there at the convocation yesterday her husband give all the 1st class student 20+ student 1million naira each dat is more than 20+meter the guy get money full
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by ugorom: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Avatecc:
That girl is up to the age of accountability, why is her decision a national story. ?Abi follow me ask oh,people won't just mind their business so that their business will mind them.

Visit www.avatecc.com
Everything Gadgets
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by frankyychiji(f): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2019
obinna58:
grin
she will always miss this although her life

[img]https://media./images/3e414348cae9edcbec75fd9abf3abe51/tenor.gif[/img]
Who six packs epp?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by frankyychiji(f): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
sad So in few years time,she might turn out a Widow @under25 embarassed. I hope this is not what am thinking.
.in other news ,My club just won the league but we are playing poorly,hope miracle happens on Wednesday shaa
What's the guarantee that if she married a 16yr old like you, she won't be widowed the following week?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by opribo(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2019
He will discipline on her if she attempts any further public assault.

He will ask her if they are mates. That's what you get when a rich old man marries a young girl.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by semyman: 6:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Free this girl and tell all your slay queens and those hawking in Libya and Europe to do even like her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by pally123: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Monaco2:
For what it’s worth, they look happy

Truth is most people are hypocrites cuz most of these girls bashing her will do same if d opportunity comes their way, some of these girls will sleep with older men for as little as 3000, so wu are u to judge n same goes for the guys, some of the guys bashing her are in their thirties n dating a twenty years old girl some even date teenage girls so wats d difference , besides if u don’t know her there is no way u could guess that she is a teenager cus she looks like someone in her twenties let’s not forget that she is an adult n at liberty to do wat she likes
u Don't let them fool you. She's not a teenager. She's above 20. Take it from me

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Monjerk: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Women and money will soon replace 5 & 6.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by pinkygurl(f): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Why is she cutting the man off her photos on her page. So she did not step out alone.breeze blow fowl nyash open. so she is officially married to ned.RUMOURS INDEED. grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Axis313(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2019
elfakkawy:
Is This North ?
Don't mind those hypocrites.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Please what's the life expectancy of Nigerian men?

N/B Question is not related to the post.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by stanliwise(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Monaco2:

Truth is most people are hypocrites cuz most of these girls bashing her will do same if d opportunity comes their way, some of these girls will sleep with older men for as little as 3000, so wu are u to judge n same goes for the guys, some of the guys bashing her are in their thirties n dating a twenty years old girl some even date teenage girls so wats d difference , besides if u don’t know her there is no way u could guess that she is a teenager cus she looks like someone in her twenties let’s not forget that she is an adult n at liberty to do wat she likes
stop buying into this bloggers stories. how are we sure he is not dating the mom instead ?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2019
I pity young men who spend their time trying to look good in order to impress women. No be old man defeat you for Regina side so? Work hard, niggers.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2019
quincyshakur:
Chai! so na dis old man dey chop food wey young men lik Me sopos dey chop shocked shocked shocked

Shebi una dey dia dey do fine boy no pimples? No be old man defeat you so?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Snow02: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
undecidedi though she was 19??
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by fowlyansh181(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
hAlexandro:
So fowl don finally bow yansh
urmm?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by franchasng: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Any guy hating or condemning this is a FOOL! angry

Pray to be successful. Every successful man is polygamous, whether publicly or secretly. Some marry multiple wives publicly while some prefer to keep them secretly as concubines and mistresses! So ladies before u desire to marry a rich man, have it in mind or go and marry the broke guys and make sure he remains broke all his life so he won't cheat and so he will be sexing only u very well like a robot lipsrsealed

No rich man on earth can swear that he is sleeping with only his wife, I repeat no rich man worth at least 50million can swear that or else he will die angry

Women are created to satisfy men and keep men company, and so they are created to look appealing to men's eyes, they have different body structure and looks, so beauty is not for men.

If you are a guy reading this and u always waste your time trying to get twelve packs or trying to compete in good looks with ladies, u are a failure, go and focus on making money, u as a man, u are not created to look aesthetic & cute (don't let all these teenage girls & ugly old ladies of easy virtue deceive u angry ), u are created to look rugged, tough, smart and your beauty is your wisdom, your talent, your ability to create wealth and to provide enough money and comfort for your loved ones; your parents, kids, wives, siblings, friends, relatives, community, society and concubines + well wishers.

As a guy, if u focus so much on looking hot and handsome like ladies, u will most likely end poor and struggling because u will become lazy, shy to work hard, ashamed to till the soil to make wealth, u will rely on your looks to get you women of easy virtue which will make u become comfortable and feel like u have achieved your goal in life.

Guys stop wasting time on trying to outshine ladies in looking physically handsome, go and make money and u will enjoy life even at old age.

Sade Okoya, Bianca Ojukwu, Aisha Buhari, etc are all living happy life, and they all married men way older than them, or u prefer they ended up poor and their families struggling in the name of marrying one broke guy for love

Nonsense!!!

Regina carry go, soon they will forget about your story and face their mumu lives, enjoy and please make sure you help uplift your entire family members from poverty, that's important.

Love ko, love ni, as if her mates will love her better, when they will be busy cheating around with other girls in the name of fine boys, bullcrap angry sad

....and to the ladies, keep rejecting those hardworking guys coming your way because of their looks and keep accepting lazy handsome guys because u feel they look hot and will be hot in bed, las las fine boy will put food on you people's table while the wise ladies make their own wise decisions, keep searching for 13 packs ladies, Regina has gone for own 2 packs cheesy

Imagine one of my very rich friend who is completely single saw this pretty young girl from a very poor family and was trying to marry her, the girl refused, what was her reason That my friend doesn't look hot and handsome, we learnt through someone she confided in. This is a girl of 22yrs whose parents are struggling to pay her school fees oh, and this guy would have changed her family story to testimony she refused cos she want fine boy.

Guys guess who she ended up with months later

One very broke, no future ambition handsome boy forming, trouser sagging lazy guy learning how to do yahoo yahoo, ah the day I saw this was the day I knew that many ladies are their family's problem and their own problem in life, they use poverty swear for some women sha, ladies pls continue following lazy handsome guys with 20 packs grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Kseafresh: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
God in my next life, i no want preeq....gimme me to.to...Cus with to.to everything is possible...
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2019
ceejayluv:
This is the fakest loved up pic I've ever seen....

Story. The 70s and 80s are not coming back. The earlier you accept this reality, the better for you.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Benekruku(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2019
obi4eze:
Many years later this girl will regret her present actions.

Just like Caroline Danjuma

It's all for the bucks!

Where is that her boy friend?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Benekruku(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Monjerk:
Women and money will soon replace 5 & 6.

1 2 3 4 women money 7 8 9 10

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Agugbadin: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2019
TheGameYard:
Someone is spending the money, another is pounding the kitten.

BTW is this man 39yrs? Moku!!

Your president and his wife what is the age difference.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Ugosample(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Monaco2:

you have spoken well
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Guruindahouse(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2019
The link to the video showing her wedding be dis grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq7LE4I7Fts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.