Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (90086 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Neyoyo(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2019
The man is a cradle snatcher while the girl is a gold digger. Compatibility at its best. HML.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by afamaustin(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2019
Shame to u Regina and shame to whoeva that did this to u

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by obinna58(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2019
OdefaGirl:

That one, she will not miss anything, she go dey arrange am for corner.
Trust me Ned knows he isn't handsome, gives him more reason to check on her moves
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by obinna58(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2019
quintessence007:
this is cute kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
It's meant for beautiful ladies like you wink kiss
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by BENEAMATA: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2019
MrThisandthat:
All those girls that were always asking how we got their BB pin back then... I hope you all are now using your pin to hold your bra... Nonsense
w.U.c.k.e.d.n.e.s.s ! ! CHAI !
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by flington4550(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2019
I swear to turn Regina Daniels Dey hungry me
Chai

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by flington4550(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2019
afamaustin:
Shame to u Regina and shame to whoeva that did this to u
Gbenu souuun
Aproko

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by MrBen619(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Who Says Money Can't Buy Love?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by MrBen619(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2019
She's after the money, who knows wether he's the one who bought her, her first automobile.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Monaco2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
jaxxy:

Do u worship money? I mean wud marry ur mothers mate for money? People who made their money with their sweat have how many heads?

All I’m saying is they are both benefiting from each other, d man wants a fresh blood.... he wants to feel young again n she choose to b dat FRESH blood so they should enjoy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Hatarah(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
and she's 22 not 19
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Monaco2(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
pally123:
u Don't let them fool you. She's not a teenager. She's above 20. Take it from me

No she is not, I watched her grow back then as a child star, she was actually born in 2000

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by sowilli: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Benekruku:
The bitter truth remains that poverty is a bastard.

When I say poverty, I mean intellectual, moral and financial one.

A kind like Ngozi Okonjo will never allow this go for her daughter's.

It won't just happen.

Most of you supporting this move are coming from the poverty angle I stated.

What's wrong is wrong! Your lots can allow it to happen to your very own daughters or siblings

Morale of the story is to work hard enough to not be so cheap to glaring Foolishness
I mentioned why is Otedola’s pickin with Eazi? How will a girl love a man old enough to be her father? Who wishes for that? Someone who has not played a vital role in her life. Macron married his teacher as a president and the woman had been an influence all through her life. The only reason a young girl will jump at a man who has had no influence in her life is because of money. Hypocrites will come with feminism talk tomorrow. What is feminism when a girl with a bright future is a sixth wife to an old man. How many of Ned’s daughter are married to men this old. Shame on the men who is trying to humiliate womanhood. It saddens me many don’t get the message many of these men pass across. Ofcourse this is a clear result of sordid up bringing.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
hmmmm, I hope she knows what she's getting herself into.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Austineva(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
sad So in few years time,she might turn out a Widow @under25 embarassed. I hope this is not what am thinking.
.in other news ,My club just won the league but we are playing poorly,hope miracle happens on Wednesday shaa
PSG fan
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Awesomefred32(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin
Beauty and the Beast

Another Ojukwu and Bianca
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mrhipup(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
If only the name of the husband is Musa Bello then....... double standard
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by abutujj: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Zoharariel:
Chaiii! See face as e be like Oshiomole shiit wey dem take cook jollof rice with macaroni. grin

Lol,you dey vex o
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mrpaedo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
franchasng:
Any guy hating or condemning this is a FOOL! angry

Pray to be successful. Every successful man is polygamous, whether publicly or secretly. Some marry multiple wives publicly while some prefer to keep them secretly as concubines and mistresses! So ladies before u desire to marry a rich man, have it in mind or go and marry the broke guys and make sure he remains broke all his life so he won't cheat and so he will be sexing only u very well like a robot lipsrsealed

No rich man on earth can swear that he is sleeping with only his wife, I repeat no rich man worth at least 50million can swear that or else he will die angry

Women are created to satisfy men and keep men company, and so they are created to look appealing to men's eyes, they have different body structure and looks, so beauty is not for men.

If you are a guy reading this and u always waste your time trying to get twelve packs or trying to compete in good looks with ladies, u are a failure, go and focus on making money, u as a man, u are not created to look aesthetic & cute (don't let all these teenage girls & ugly old ladies of easy virtue deceive u angry ), u are created to look rugged, tough, smart and your beauty is your wisdom, your talent, your ability to create wealth and to provide enough money and comfort for your loved ones; your parents, kids, wives, siblings, friends, relatives, community, society and concubines + well wishers.

As a guy, if u focus so much on looking hot and handsome like ladies, u will most likely end poor and struggling because u will become lazy, shy to work hard, ashamed to till the soil to make wealth, u will rely on your looks to get you women of easy virtue which will make u become comfortable and feel like u have achieved your goal in life.

Guys stop wasting time on trying to outshine ladies in looking physically handsome, go and make money and u will enjoy life even at old age.

Sade Okoya, Bianca Ojukwu, Aisha Buhari, etc are all living happy life, and they all married men way older than them, or u prefer they ended up poor and their families struggling in the name of marrying one broke guy for love

Nonsense!!!

Regina carry go, soon they will forget about your story and face their mumu lives, enjoy and please make sure you help uplift your entire family members from poverty, that's important.

Love ko, love ni, as if her mates will love her better, when they will be busy cheating around with other girls in the name of fine boys, bullcrap angry sad

....and to the ladies, keep rejecting those hardworking guys coming your way because of their looks and keep accepting lazy handsome guys because u feel they look hot and will be hot in bed, las las fine boy will put food on you people's table while the wise ladies make their own wise decisions, keep searching for 13 packs ladies, Regina has gone for own 2 packs cheesy

Imagine one of my very rich friend who is completely single saw this pretty young girl from a very poor family and was trying to marry her, the girl refused, what was her reason That my friend doesn't look hot and handsome, we learnt through someone she confided in. This is a girl of 22yrs whose parents are struggling to pay her school fees oh, and this guy would have changed her family story to testimony she refused cos she want fine boy.

Guys guess who she ended up with months later

One very broke, no future ambition handsome boy forming, trouser sagging lazy guy learning how to do yahoo yahoo, ah the day I saw this was the day I knew that many ladies are their family's problem and their own problem in life, they use poverty swear for some women sha, ladies pls continue following lazy handsome guys with 20 packs grin
Talk true...it was you the 22year old lady rejected right? grin grin Handsome guys don do you strong thing sotay you publish epistle grin
Personally,I would rather be handsome and poor than rich and ugly cool
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by MissRaine69(f): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
The crime is wearing jeans to such an event. Classless beyond comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by franchasng: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrpaedo:
Talk true...it was you the 22year old lady rejected right? grin grin Handsome guys don do you strong thing sotay you publish epistle grin
Personally,I would rather be handsome and poor than rich and ugly cool
lolz, not me, its a close friend.

Me I am not handsome oh but when your girlfriend sees me, she go daado cheesy

I no fine but I am far from ugly, mbanu shocked

Don't wish yourself to be broke, its not cool. A man's handsomeness is his wallet not his 12 packs grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by pally123: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Monaco2:

No she is not, I watched her grow back then as a child star, she was actually born in 2000
OK o
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mrpaedo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
franchasng:
lolz, not me, its a close friend.

Me I am not handsome oh but when your girlfriend sees me, she go daado cheesy

I no fine but I am far from ugly, mbanu shocked

Don't wish yourself to be broke, its not cool. A man's handsomeness is his wallet not his 12 packs grin
If not for the poverty that exists in Nigeria,many of the ladies would want nothing to do with ugly men.This regina Daniels will surely have a young handsome guy somewhere oiling her wheels.Luckily,I am not bad looking and i dont want to be cos ladies really hate ugly guys and being good looking has positive dividends cool
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by franchasng: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrpaedo:
If not for the poverty that exists in Nigeria,many of the ladies would want nothing to do with ugly men.This regina Daniels will surely have a young handsome guy somewhere oiling her wheels.Luckily,I am not bad looking and i dont want to be cos ladies really hate ugly guys and being good looking has positive dividends cool
let's stop demonizing only Nigerian ladies, women all over the world marry for financial security before looks.

Is Jaz Z hot and handsome but he is married to Beyonce

Is Kanye West hot and handsome but he is married to Kim K

What about that Kylie Jenner's ex

What about Khalifa and his ex

Is Trump handsome to marry his model wife

I can go on and on, they are so many I can't even remember their names.

Women also cheat on their handsome boyfriends and husbands.

As a man, all you need is financial security then use it to swag up yourself. Your swag and good dress sense will make you irresistible to virtually all women.

Some guys look handsome but they have zero dress sense such that when they dress and come out you will be wondering which masquerade dance they want to attend, so it all boils down to your wallet and your dress sense.

An unfaithful woman must find a reason to cheat on her partner; either because of lack of money, lack of attention, lack of commitment, bad looks, not being dogly in bed, etc, don't let that worry you, if she wants let her cheat, if u catch her, u show her the door and get another hotter chick and have your peace of mind.

Focus on securing your finances and health first, and every other thing will fall in place wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mrpaedo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
franchasng:
let's stop demonizing only Nigerian ladies, women all over the world marry for financial security before looks.

Is Jaz Z hot and handsome but he is married to Beyonce

Is Kanye West hot and handsome but he is married to Kim K

What about that Kylie Jenner's ex

What about Khalifa and his ex

Is Trump handsome to marry his model wife

I can go on and on, they are so many I can't even remember their names.

Women also cheat on their handsome boyfriends and husbands.

As a man, all you need is financial security then use it to swag up yourself. Your swag and good dress sense will make you irresistible to virtually all women.

Some guys look handsome but they have zero dress sense such that when they dress and come out you will be wondering which masquerade dance they want to attend, so it all boils down to your wallet and your dress sense.

An unfaithful woman must find a reason to cheat on her partner; either because of lack of money, lack of attention, lack of commitment, bad looks, not being dogly in bed, etc, don't let that worry you, if she wants let her cheat, if u catch her, u show her the door and get another hotter chick and have your peace of mind.

Focus on securing your finances and health first, and every other thing will fall in place wink
This is a perfect post for ugly men to use to console themselves.I once lived in a western country where the standard of living for every citizen was very good.I noticed how the women there were much choosier in their men than a a country like Nigeria with many poor women.Even in nigeria,women with material wealth are much more choosier looks wise with the men they get romantically attached to.
Women married to ugly but wealthy men are also unfaithful to those men worldwide.The jay zs and trumps of this world have status and wealth that is why their wives are managing them.If they didn't have those qualities I mentioned,nothing for them with those women
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by franchasng: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
mrpaedo:
This is a perfect post for ugly men to use to console themselves.I once lived in a western country where the standard of living for every citizen was very good.I noticed how the women there were much choosier in their men than a a country like Nigeria with many poor women.Even in nigeria,women with material wealth are much more choosier looks wise with the men they get romantically attached to.
Women married to ugly but wealthy men are also unfaithful to those men worldwide.The jay zs and trumps of this world have status and wealth that is why their wives are managing them.If they didn't have those qualities I mentioned,nothing for them with those women
money answereth all things; case closed!

No man is ugly! Don't let modern ladies of easy virtue deceive u, no man is ugly! Men are not created to compete aesthetically with women. Men are created differently.

A man's beauty is in his wisdom, talent, skill, bravity, and ability to make wealth not his looks, wake up!
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by tboneybone(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Prof Mrs. Fufeyin from Aeb department uniben 2006 @3rd pics from the left shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by prophetfire: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
MediaNGN:
Papi
bros u wicked patapata, no joy at all
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by hAlexandro(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin grin
fowlyansh181:
urmm?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2019
Zoharariel:
Chaiii! See face as e be like Oshiomole shiit wey dem take cook jollof rice with macaroni. grin
haaaaaaaahaha cheesy grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]mehn goddamn funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.