Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (90092 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
obinna58:
grin
she will always miss this although her life

[img]https://media./images/3e414348cae9edcbec75fd9abf3abe51/tenor.gif[/img]
That one, she will not miss anything, she go dey arrange am for corner.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by ofiko123(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
So Regina Daniels is married..
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Like I would always say;

She's indeed,,,

a pitiful childtongue

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Lukebryan2sure: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2019
These what is called life time insurance...RD well done

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by propsvila: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2019
obi4eze:
Many years later this girl will regret her present actions.
She will not rather she will have a bobo by the side that will service her well well

Guys hustle harder there is nothing like love, money is love

I hate to see broke guys telling me they have fallen in Love.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nathayas: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2019
This girl has no shame, God forebid

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Jesusloveyou: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2019
elfakkawy:
Is This North ?
don't mind idiotic pigs,
they're hypocrites.
just imagine the small girl that always insult northerners.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Jesusloveyou: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2019
Nathayas:
This girl has no shame, God forebid
I'm just ashamed of her,
even with her too much mouth and forming.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by enomakos(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Chop them young

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by jayblaze001(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2019
Regina or vagina do ur thing.

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by samydo(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2019
Please somebody should tell me something is this girl truly married to dat man
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Frankiss44(m): 1:09am On Apr 28, 2019
elfakkawy:
Is This North ?

Nope.. But the man in question practices northern religion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Benwallt(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Monaco2:
For what it’s worth, they look happy

Truth is most people are hypocrites cuz most of these girls bashing her will do same if d opportunity comes their way, some of these girls will sleep with older men for as little as 3000, so wu are u to judge n same goes for the guys, some of the guys bashing her are in their thirties n dating a twenty years old girl some even date teenage girls so wats d difference , besides if u don’t know her there is no way u could guess that she is a teenager cus she looks like someone in her twenties let’s not forget that she is an adult n at liberty to do wat she likes
you are on point brother. Everybody want good things not the d over-damaged.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by ednut1(m): 1:27am On Apr 28, 2019
oluchisimfred:
you copied this word for word from unclesuru.com and still tagging lalasticlala? thief
ubwey copy insta blog nko
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by lepasharon(f): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2019
ceejayluv:
This is the fakest loved up pic I've ever seen....

Bwahaha..go on Regina's Instagram, you'll see that she cropped the guy out of the pics from this ceremony. Only her there
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by XavierD(f): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Fear of poverty or love of money?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by supercent02(m): 1:59am On Apr 28, 2019
This girl no dey grow? She was 18yrs old in 2017, 18 in 2018 and now 18 in 2019..
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Mrkumareze(m): 2:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Nobody should sympathize with her n her family when it's time .. just be waiting patiently cos more news to come about this her journey with Ned...
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by winsh: 2:44am On Apr 28, 2019
whats the diff between her and the Alaafin youngest wives? abeg free the girl she is married her choice of a husband is nobody's beezwax

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 28, 2019
obinna58:
grin
she will always miss this although her life

[img]https://media./images/3e414348cae9edcbec75fd9abf3abe51/tenor.gif[/img]
Who six pack eep?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2019
This small girl and her mama, na greed go kill them
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by kinglahrin7G(m): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2019
All the best for her. But then I’m still surprised as to why she’s not wearing a wedding ring and to even think she tried cutting the mans picture off on her IG shows she’s not proud of him herself. Thank God for social media, going by her IG alone would have thought she went out unaccompanied. Toh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by foreshore(m): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2019
Deji63:

Makinde I can borrow you some brain if you don't mind

The one that you don't have abi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by wilddee(m): 4:19am On Apr 28, 2019
So na true say dis man d kpansh Gina? Na wa oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Catastrophe1: 4:21am On Apr 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
sad So in few years time,she might turn out a Widow @under25 embarassed. I hope this is not what am thinking.
.in other news ,My club just won the league but we are playing poorly,hope miracle happens on Wednesday shaa
lols
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Catastrophe1: 4:24am On Apr 28, 2019
People like this are the reason Delta is so backwards. Since he met Regina she's been flying private. What was his last office In government sha?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Catastrophe1: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2019
XavierD:
Fear of poverty or love of money?
love of money, she's one of youngest actors with largest fan base.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by Robbin7(m): 4:42am On Apr 28, 2019
So this girl married this man for real?
Truly if money grows on trees some girls will marry monkeys.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Hahahahaha... She and her family wan just chop the man small... After chopping the man they'll run, (divorce) I'm sure they did a court wedding... Ha hahaha dem go chop this man mugu tire. By the time they're done with this man, the 10b inside his account will turn out to be 10million.... Op let's move to the next page
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. by mctfopt: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2019
I don't understand what the uproar is about. She is an adult for crying out loud. No one forced her to marry the man. I guess people outraged are low key jealous grin

Her life. Her business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters / Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.