Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Wow., You Must Read This ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow., You Must Read This ! (444 Views)

WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / This Young Girl Spotted Will Wow You - Photo / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow., You Must Read This ! by TotoNaRubber: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
A friend of mine whom i have known for over 5 years just invited me to a gay wedding. Back in the University days, we use to campaign for equal rights for students but i am a bit surprised he seem to have taken his campaign to another level.

I am begining to think he is gay when he mentioned there will be an orgy after the wedding and he wants me to be part of it.

Now, what worries me is not the fact that he even mentioned there will be an orgy but the fact that he said "I want you to be part of it".
I am still trying to understand what could have gone wrong in his life as well as how to turn down his terrible invitation.

Suggestions needed.

Mod
Re: Wow., You Must Read This ! by TotoNaRubber: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mod frontp
Re: Wow., You Must Read This ! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
him don fantasize about ur hole & laps for years
Re: Wow., You Must Read This ! by LarryBee1k: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares His Encounter With His Girlfriend's Fiance / Https://steroidshoppen.space/ / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Made Him Take Care Of Another Man's Unborn Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.