Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51528 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by oride: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I did not find trouble nah

Abeg who dey buy beer for this table? I wan siddon.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by diportivo: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I did not find trouble nah

u did not o

trouble just sabi ur location ni

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by weyreypey: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
diportivo:
ori eyin mejeeji ti daru fah angry

plus gazzuzz the black mamba under black coal tar....preaching peace with one hand(moniker) and throwing grenade with the other (moniker)....ori ti e naa daru grin

since u av both decided to call lawyers, let's take a back seat and leave the lawyers to have a field day

anything other than dat,make una calm down,and drink water pls
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by asamwababy: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Gazzuz this is what you get when you keep posting sold sold sold with that teletubbies meme and failing to appease the gods.

Anyways for those trailing you the adage 'he who the gods want to destroy they **********' applies to them. grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
asamwababy:
Gazzuz this is what you get when you keep posting sold sold sold with that teletubbies meme and failing to appease the gods.

Anyways for those trailing you the adage 'he who the gods want to destroy they **********' applies to them. grin

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
asamwababy:

Anyways for those trailing you the adage 'he who the gods want to destroy they **********' applies to them . grin

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Toyota Camry v6 vs Benz e350 v6 speed race!! camry flogged the e350 hands down! Can someone explain this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3g-GhWJdYm/?igshid=z70dhsqoa8yv

Cc
Gazzuzz
Diportivo
Thebigkendo
Timifakay
Mamanbawa
Kingreign
Egunmogaji2
Nurey
Logobenz
Smartchoice

This is not a which is better than the other talk,it is just to share ideas.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:
Toyota Camry v6 vs Benz e350 v6 speed race!! camry flogged the e350 hands down! Can someone explain this.

Cc
Gazz.uzz
Dipo.rtivo
Thebigke.ndo
Timifa.kay
Mamanba.wa
Kingre.ign
Egunmoga.ji2
Nur.ey
Logobe.nz
Smartcho.ice

This is not a which is better than the other talk,its just share ideas.

Lazy mercerdes transmission, you can hear the delay.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by EgunMogaji2: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Cc
Gazzuzz
Diportivo
Thebigkendo
Timifakay
Mamanbawa
Kingreign
Egunmogaji2
Nurey
Logobenz
Smartchoice

1) Street Racing: unprepared track, lane surface difference.

2) Tune: Camry might have been tuned. Heck it might even have a quad turbo V12 in it.

3) Driver: Driver of the Benzo might be portly like me.

Guys, don’t go and be copying this. Street racing is super dangerous. In the USA you’ll get arrested and your car impounded. Not just racers but watchers too. People get killed.

PS: The Camry is actually a very good car. Well built and from Toyota. It’s not like it’s IVM or something.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

2) Tune: Camry might have been tuned. Heck it might even have a quad turbo V12 in it.

Guys, don’t go and be copying this. Street racing is super dangerous. In the USA you’ll get arrested and your car impounded. Not just racers but watchers too. People get killed.

PS: The Camry is actually a very good car. Well built and from Toyota. It’s not like it’s IVM or something.

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Cc
Gazzuzz
Diportivo
Thebigkendo
Timifakay
Mamanbawa
Kingreign
Egunmogaji2
Nurey
Logobenz
Smartchoice

That Camry is not stock and the Benz is most likely a 300
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Big chances Camry might have been tuned. Drove the Camry v6 and a c300,I can say c300 is way faster.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

That Camry is not stock and the Benz is most likely a 300
A c300 is faster than a v6 Camry. Race was between a Camry and a Benz e350.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Big chances Camry might have been tuned. Drove the Camry v6 and a c300,I can say c300 is way faster.

Lol, no way a C300 is faster than a 2GR Camry.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, no way a C300 is faster than a 2GR Camry.

Bros U joking? As much as I dont pay too much attention to engine and I don't have much knowledge about engines,I have driven both on series of occasion from lagos to Abuja,even with the low underground clearance of the c300,I get to Abuja early. That aside,I remember competing with some Camry xle and sienna along same route,trust me,non stood a chance with the c300. Reason I was shocked to see a Camry dump a e350 like it's nothing.

The c300 feels faster to me,abi is my mind playing tricks on me cos of its handling and balance? grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Lazy mercerdes transmission, you can hear the delay.

grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by EgunMogaji2: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=83091612][/quote]

Sorry Bro, na youth dey do me �

Take this Ofe Owerri and Star beer.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

C300 is faster than e300 cos its lighter
I think a Camry will be quicker than the c300 too but for a very short distance before 722.9 kicks in and kasala burst
I still maintain that Camry is not stock
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Having driven and travelled in a 2011 E350 4matic and being trashed by a 2011 sonata 2.0t, I'd say, The E350 doesn't accelerate faster than a Camry xv40 v6 0-100km/h. It may however have a faster topend speed.

The Camry XV40V6 is no slouch and does 0-100km/h in the early 6secs, while the E350 W212 does same in late 6secs.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

C300 is faster than e300 cos its lighter
I think a Camry will be quicker than the c300 too but for a very short distance before 722.9 kicks in and kasala burst
I still maintain that Camry is not stock

Its very very Stock.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Bros U joking? As much as I dont pay too much attention to engine and I don't have much knowledge about engines,I have driven both on series of occasion from lagos to Abuja,even with the low underground clearance of the c300,I get to Abuja early. That aside,I remember competing with some Camry xle and sienna along same route,trust me,non stood a chance with the c300. Reason I was shocked to see a Camry dump a e350 like it's nothing.

The c300 feels faster to me,abi is my mind playing tricks on me cos of its handling and balance? grin

The Camry XV40 V6 is faster than an E350 which is also faster than a C300.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

Its very very Stock.

Ogbeni that sound cannot be the sound of a stock Camry
Even the XSE 2018 with 300 horses doesn't sound like this

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

Its very very Stock.

HeavenlyBang:

Lol, no way a C300 is faster than a 2GR Camry .

mammanbawa:

Ogbeni that sound cannot be the sound of a stock Camry
Even the XSE 2018 with 300 horses doesn't sound like this

Nah, I should have seen this before going head to head with a face lifted 7th gen Hilux. Just getting into Calabar now (skipped town for an inauguration in Ugep with my old man), pretty sure that Hilux driver has taken a shower and had lunch by now.

Any momentary gains I made on open roads with a w221 S550 4matic between Ugep and Calabar, my nigga made up for it with the bad sections of the road. Infact he held his own pretty comfortably on open roads at 140-160km easily, could have taken pictures but old boy will not have that grin grin

The excuse could be made that my driving skills are shite, but what in God's name does Toyota put in their puny looking engines? I remember 2 toks 09/10 Corollas trailing I and kingreign last year from Lokoja to Uyo (he drove and I can testify he's driving skills are up there).

Yet we were neck and neck with those bad babies inside an E Class until one eventually had a flat tire. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who no go, no know.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
dannybrasky:

Cc
Gazzuzz
Diportivo
Thebigkendo
Timifakay
Mamanbawa
Kingreign
Egunmogaji2
Nurey
Logobenz
Smartchoice

Watch the tail lights of the cars closely just after take off... I think I notice something... Or it's my eyes that are deceiving me...
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
timifakay:

Watch the tail lights of the cars closely just after take off... I think I notice something... Or it's my eyes that are deceiving me...
You think say the merc driver touched his brake pedal. The driver didn't, cos if he pressed the pedal, the high mount stop light will illuminate. LED shows off a certain characteristics with motion camera.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

You think say the merc driver touched his brake pedal. The driver didn't, cos if he pressed the pedal, the high mount stop light will illuminate. LED shows off a certain characteristics with motion camera.

Nah the third light wey no illuminate confuse me sef
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
timifakay:

Nah the third light wey no illuminate confuse me sef
[s]One of the cars was straight piped or had a non restrictive CAI system installed from the sound.
I suspect the Camry[/s].

The engine note is that of the Benz.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eddee:

Nah, I should have seen this before going head to head with a face lifted 7th gen Hilux. Just getting into Calabar now (skipped town for an inauguration in Ugep with my old man), pretty sure that Hilux driver has taken a shower and had lunch by now.

Any momentary gains I made on open roads with a w221 S550 4matic between Ugep and Calabar, my nigga made up for it with the bad sections of the road. Infact he held his own pretty comfortably on open roads at 140-160km easily, could have taken pictures but old boy will not have that grin grin

The excuse could be made that my driving skills are shite, but what in God's name does Toyota put in their puny looking engines? I remember 2 toks 09/10 Corollas trailing I and kingreign last year from Lokoja to Uyo (he drove and I can testify he's driving skills are up there).

Yet we were neck and neck with those bad babies inside an E Class until one eventually had a flat tire
. grin grin

You Still remember that episode?

Walahi I weak for those guys. I kuku allow them make them carry their wahala go. embarassed
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

The Camry XV40 V6 is faster than an E350 which is also faster than a C300.

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

You Still remember that episode?

Walahi I weak for those guys. I kuku allow them make them carry their wahala go. embarassed

Mehn, na just respect most Toyota owners dey show luxury cars for highways, if not team rebuild and or replace for the get plenty work every single day after dem carry their AWD pursue low cost FWD

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (46) (Reply)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / Buying My First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.