Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51585 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

Sick?
I doubt
Cos it was almost a tie
One of these days
I'll get someone with a Camry to run again

A Camry driver was doing his own drive, you thought he was running against you.

Lol
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

Sick?
I doubt
Cos it was almost a tie
One of these days
I'll get someone with a Camry to run again

Lol
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

I'll never race a v6 sedan against Infiniti
That thing na rocket

Na IS350 I go take against am.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

I'll never race a v6 sedan against Infiniti
That thing na rocket

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

All fun and games until you race a G37. grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

Lol
Lol
I leave matter
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

Laughs in g37
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I'll very much like to try my hand against that G37. wink
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
mammanbawa:

Laughs in g37

I siddon inside IS-F dey look you for rear view mirror.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

All fun and games until that G37 races an IS-F
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

All fun and games until that G37 races an IS-F

Which in turn races against a Q60 Red Sport and gets destroyed.

Are we going to keep doing this? Las las, Toyota has nothing to race the GTR, so you still lose.

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
banky3w:

I'll very much like to try my hand against that G37. wink

With what?
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by kingreign(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Which in turn races against a Q60 Red Sport and gets destroyed.

Are we going to keep doing this? Las las, Toyota has nothing to race the GTR, so you still lose.

Lexus LF-A. To the answer. It will annihilate that GTR
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
kingreign:

LF-A gets roasted by the 2020 GTR Nismo.

2.5s vs 3.6s 0-60. grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2019
kingreign:

I siddon inside IS-F dey look you for rear view mirror.

They said v6 na

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2019
kingreign:

I think not. I no know wetin those people take do GTR
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by timifakay(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2019
I race one 2011 Optima with 2005 Avalon inside city (I allowed him overtake twice and I caught up and overtook both times) ... He pain the man sotey, when he catch up with me in traffic he say shay I fit go Lagos?

Though I use acceleration and road knowledge cheat the man...
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mammanbawa: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2019
timifakay:
I race one 2011 Optima with 2005 Avalon inside city (I allowed him overtake twice and I caught up and overtook both times) ... He pain the man sotey, when he catch up with me in traffic he say shay I fit go Lagos?

Though I use acceleration and road knowledge cheat the man...

I doubt if that Optima is the 2.0T
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

With what?
A supercharged keke grin

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2019
banky3w:

A supercharged keke grin

You wan just kill yourself.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by 9icetoo(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2019
kingreign:

You Still remember that episode?

Walahi I weak for those guys. I kuku allow them make them carry their wahala go. embarassed
Had a similar episode. Same corolla. This time the 2011 model. Guy had a death wish. From ph to warri, this guy refused to budge. Even at speeds exceeding 170. I'd see him as soon as I slow down at any check point. He took bends like he was insane. Couldn't keep up with him on the bends after he passed. Those corollas are nimble and fast. Damn.
On a straight line, I kept him in check but not at the bends.
I let him be though as I have family waiting back home. Not worth the hassle. smiley
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by dannybrasky(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2019
9icetoo:

Had a similar episode. Same corolla. This time the 2011 model. Guy had a death wish. From ph to warri, this guy refused to budge. Even at speeds exceeding 170. I'd see him as soon as I slow down at any check point. He took bends like he was insane. Couldn't keep up with him on the bends after he passed. Those corollas are nimble and fast. Damn.
On a straight line, I kept him in check but not at the bends.
I let him be though as I have family waiting back home. Not worth the hassle . smiley
Family is everything grin grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by BamBamK: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
hehehehehehehe

those hausa boys sabi use da car ehn

hakimi1974:
Opel vectra abi? That car carry steriod for engine ooo.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Eddee(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
9icetoo:

On a straight line, I kept him in check but not at the bends
I let him be though as I have family waiting back home. Not worth the hassle. smiley

I never race a Corolla. The owners think what they have under the hood is a v12, they will never back down from a fight race - and besides I can't afford to waste fuel unnecessarily, I can literally feel my guage dropping rapidly per kickdown.

Learnt my lesson the hard way yesterday, going forward I'll avoid any Toyota that looks and sounds healthy irrespective of engine size or model. I'll Bully the unfit ones grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Mayor555(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
All talk about Toyota.
I'll kill them with Honda of same engine variant.
V6 to V6
I4 to I4.

Give me Honda any day.
Especially Accord.

4 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by 9icetoo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eddee:

I never race a Corolla. The owners think what they have under the hood is a v12, they will never back down from a fight race - and besides I can't afford to waste fuel unnecessarily, I can literally feel my guage dropping rapidly per kickdown.

Learnt my lesson the hard way yesterday, going forward I'll avoid any Toyota that looks and sounds healthy irrespective of engine size or model. I'll Bully the unfit ones grin grin
I don't feel the fuel gauge move. I actually see it move. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by snipesdam(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
The last 3 pages has been lovely...

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by valarinz: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
How come I've never met these daredevil corolla drivers you guys keep talking about up here, I've never been in a contest with a corolla cos I always feed them dust, and yes I'm always on a Volvo be it S60 or XC90.

The day a corolla driver wins me on a highway race is the day I'll stop driving Volvo

4 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
valarinz:
How come I've never met these daredevil corolla drivers you guys keep talking about up here, I've never been in a contest with a corolla cos I always feed them dust, and yes I'm always on a Volvo be it S60 or XC90.

The day a corolla driver wins me on a highway race is the day I'll stop driving Volvo

Your emancipation is near

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by valarinz: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Your emancipation is near

Book a date, I assure you I will do 200kmhr(effortlessly) if you clock that 180kmhr on that your tiny engine car.

Na those drivers wey their hand never strong you dey overtake for road with Corolla

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
valarinz:

Book a date, I assure you I will do 200kmhr(effortlessly) if you clock that 180kmhr on that your tiny engine car.

Na those drivers wey their hand never strong you dey overtake for road with Corolla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / Buying My First Car / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.