Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) - Car Talk (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) (51727 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. / Memorable Posts Of 2017 Cartalk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

love you bro. No homo

grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

grin

Let's have an agreement, we will fight for only 14days after that we go back to normal, no wailing afterwards.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Let's have an agreement, we will fight for only 14days after that we go back to normal, no wailing afterwards.

SMH! !!

You still never learn grin

You've forgotten so quick that I have all it takes for trouble grin .

But good for you, I'm busy with the good the last fight between us led me to.

They are;

1. www.ijamautos.com

2. www.autosandcartalk.com

and hope you read the recent useful threads I created on autos and cartalk sections in here.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Mayor555(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

This na temptation, it can lead to confusion...

Don't do it!

Bros Legal, I like the new you...dont change o.
Old things have passed away.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

SMH! !!

You still never learn grin

You've forgotten so quick that I have all it takes for trouble grin .

They are;

1. www.ijamautos.com

and hope you read the recent useful threads I created on autos and cartalk sections in here.

Glad to see you do cannot handle it.

Personally I don't have the time for prolonged battles. So for now I will avoid you my Oga.

Thanks for understanding sir.

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mejai(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Tickets selling. Pls sanitize yourself (spectators) before coming to the arena or u guys can do it pay per view .
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Mayor555:

Don't do it!

He will not be engaged.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by mejai(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Best time for a car race abi drag race. Hook up with a member in ur city and throw a challenge.
My corolla no follow sha. If not I would have started it. May be drive down to Anambra and challenge HeavenlyBang G from umunya to Onitsha grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Postingnonsense: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Mayor555:

Don't do it!

He should do it! Let's see if he can stand up to legalwealth. Gazzuz I dare you, you will be put to shame .
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Mayor555:

Don't do it!

Gazzuzz that is now jobless and bored? grin

Tufiakwa! !!

Thank you jare.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2020
mejai:
Best time for a car race abi drag race. Hook up with a member in ur city and throw a challenge.
My corolla no follow sha. If not I would have started it. May be drive down to Anambra and challenge HeavenlyBang G from umunya to Onitsha grin

Social distancing.

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Glad to see you do cannot handle it.

Personally I don't have the time for prolonged battles. So for now I will avoid you my Oga.

Thanks for understanding sir.

cheesy

You don jam pesin wey pass you.

Always avoid gifted and talented omo Ondo/Akure that even know God whenever you see one. cool
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

He will not be engaged.

grin

No be you call for engagement before?

Clown
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Postingnonsense:

He should do it! Let's see if he can stand up to legalwealth. Gazzuz I dare you, you will be put to shame .

grin

He is running already! !!

He does not want afflictions due to his carelessness and co to fall on him the second time.

Gazzuzz, one love broda agbaya grin! !!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Mayor555(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2020
@Legal, you're welcome.

@Gaz, yes, avoid the temptation.

Engage each other only when business and profits are involved.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Mayor555:
@Legal, you're welcome.

@Gaz, yes, avoid the temptation.

Engage each other only when business and profits are involved.

#Word
#Wisdom

God bless you! !!

1 Like

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Fentanyl: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]

legalwealth:

cheesy

You don jam pesin wey pass you.

Always avoid gifted and talented omo Ondo/Akure that even know God whenever you see one. cool

[/s]

you want to start lamenting again?

after constant lamentation for 2 straight years?

better mind your business, if you still have any

7 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
Dumb, pained and depressed troll with extreme low self esteem ignored by not always quoting it as usual grin.

It will post with alternate moniker and like it with its other moniker(s).

Olodo does not even know how to count (November 27th 2018 till date is 2 years indeed) grin grin grin.

legalwealth:

They are;

1. www.ijamautos.com

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:
Dumb, pained and depressed troll with extreme low self esteem ignored by not always quoting it as usual grin.

It will post with alternate moniker and like it with its other moniker(s).

Olodo does not even know how to count (November 27th 2018 till date is 2 years indeed) grin grin grin.

I think if you check carefully, you'll quickly find out that not a single person here gives a fucc.

5 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by 9icetoo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I think if you check carefully, you'll quickly find out that not a single person here gives a fucc.

2 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by pacino26(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

Hehehe! !!

Wehdone and kontinu jobless;

Amebo
Olofofo
Mariti
Soboloyoke

Why not mind your business or contribute to the thread?

I'm very sure it is because your low IQ couldn't see anything sensible to submit on the thread but this messing around without shame.

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
LMAO at toddler trolls ironic posts! !!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by banky3w(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:
Legalwealth please can you just carry your bitter and vindictive self out of this thread? Fight yaff finish so leave and let peace reign here. Na beer parlour we dey here. E joor e ma binu. We can't fight you and coronavirus together.

3 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
banky3w:

Legalwealth please can you just carry your bitter and vindictive self out of this thread? Fight yaff finish so leave and let peace reign here. Na beer parlour we dey here. E joor e ma binu. We can't fight you and coronavirus together.

pacino26:

https://www.nairaland.com/5761229/advice-needed-how-judiciously-spend

You need something stronger than beer for this Nwanne m

GAZZUZZ:

grin That My oga in the auto field. His matter is a delicate one.

Fight you all lost on earth that they heard in heaven grin .

If you didn't see those things posted on this thread, then coronavirus has indeed frozen your brain grin .

It has blinded your eyeballs and mind.

Probably recover from it soon that is if your grade one foolishness will allow you treat yourself.
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Postingnonsense: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fentanyl:

prince of house slaves and noise makers

audio mechanic dishing out dangerous auto advice

one of these days one of the people that would be unlucky to fall for your latest mechanic scam will come and tell us all about it

then you will lament for 2 more years

He is an automotive consultant correct your self
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

On the repeat! !!

Pained trolls with extreme low self esteem everywhere, crying like elegbere ti won ja eni e gba logan grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Postingnonsense:

He is an automotive consultant correct your self

Thanks for letting them know.

Years gone by they are still behaving like agberos that went into pokenosing
into kazeem mechanics and they are forming expert mokaliki grin grin grin.

They are seriously pained that legalwealth they even planned to bring down in less than 2 years
has gone this far and well known just as his well known in other sections especially business of
this forum for integrity.

Won ma gboku ni bi aja oni isa
Awomoju ni agbado inu igo fun adie
They just continue ranting and trolling till they all develop high blood pressure that will lead to
other ailments for them
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by Postingnonsense: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

Thanks for letting them know.

Years gone by they are still behaving like agberos that went into pokenosing
into kazeem mechanics and they are forming expert mokaliki grin grin grin.

They are seriously pained that legalwealth they even planned to bring down in less than 2 years
has gone this far and well known just as his well known in other sections especially business of
this forum for integrity.

Won ma gboku ni bi aja oni isa
Awomoju ni agbado inu igo fun adie
They just continue ranting and trolling till they all develop high blood pressure that will lead to
other ailments for them

In as much as I hate gazzuz, bro you need help, seek help, this is not normal behaviour.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by legalwealth(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Postingnonsense:

In as much as I hate gazzuz, bro you need help, seek help, this is not normal behaviour.

Shalom

I understand the reason grin grin grin

With love, I'll advice you change your username/moniker.

Thank me later bro! !!
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by sauceEEP(m): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2020
grin
Re: Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) by 9icetoo(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2020
sauceEEP:
grin
It's not funny oo. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Buying My First Car / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / See The Real Meaning Of The Logo Of Mercedes Benz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.