Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (63175 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Ugosample(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
casperuk:
For anyone expecting loyalty from a woman that you have not married in the court or paid her bride price is very crazy of you. As long as you have not done the same she is free to do what she likes with her body anyway she sees fit. Boyfriend and Girlfriend is not a legal binding contract, so the idea of 'She cheated on me is nonsense'.

I am married though, I take care of my wife's financial and emotional needs, we plan our future together and share our kids, plus good time and bad times; therefore she owes me a duty to be faithful to me and I to her.

I see most people on this thread expecting a woman to be faithful, on what ground Unless you pay her house rent, cloth her, feed her, and meet her needs you don't have the right to demand faithfulness.

It is mostly unheard of for a married woman who her husband is taking good care of to cheat. Some married women may cheat, but it is just 10% and there would be underlying cause that have been ignored in the home for a long time. For any other relationship is just a game, i.e the reason you find most girls cheat - Most do it to step up, while men do it for fun.

If your gf cheat on you it must be with someone she feel/ rates better than you.-- Step up.

You have spoken well

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by helpfulposts(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oluromantic:
Very true. I've watched that video before. They just like accusing men of cheating,they do it more..

And the funny part is, they don't know how to cheat. A man can have 2 mistress outside marriage and still love his wife and drop money for upkeep at home. He can handle 3 women at once for years but knows where his heart belongs.. Its a brain task.

But if a woman likes another man, all her affections goes to that man and she starts becoming rude to her husband or first guy.. In fact its dat rudeness you'll use to know something is going on till she's caught..they can barely handle 2 men smoothly. They use emotions to reason instead of brain/mental sense. Yet want equality with men. How funny

May you live long, sir
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Oluromantic: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Saffi:
I’m a realist, and unfortunately this is very true.
I admire your courage to admit the truth. Wish all girls could be like this.

Weldone!
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by uthlaw: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
I remembered a Lady I was dating then in school. I gave her surprise visit then in Lasu, only to meet her sugar daddy in her room. In my presence she withdraw my status and call me her cousin. The Nwodo alike man too was greeting me like an in-law he took me to eatery together with the lady I ate hell that day. He gave me 10k after he left the eatery and I returned to her hostel, she was then begging me not to be annoyed that he's only exploiting the man, I laughed and said it's OK. I have cut off immediately. I did my send forth with her on the stadium that night and it end there

Ladies cheating no get part 2. You will see them storing the boyfriends names as Mr Chuks, aunty bisi it's well
you Bleep up,y u no continue follow they chop her and the money together!
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
uthlaw:
you Bleep up,y u no continue follow they chop her and the money together!

Because I dey fear of thunder embarassed
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Xisnin:

That is bonker. It is more of a beer parlor gist school of thought.

Some women keep multiple partners does that mean they love them all?

What relationship are you talking about?
Sexual, financial, emotional?
Any Nigerian have probably seen examples of husbands being "snatched" or
dominated by mistress to the detriment of their family.
Are those men not men?
How come they are showing emotion?

You always sound very illiterate whenever you don't agree with something. Why?

No school of thoughts claim to be perfect. You have no rights to call it bonkers because a lot of studies and replicated studies form basis for these schools of thoughts.

Moreover, you have to understand that researches don't cover all the populations, and there are always exceptions.

Next time, rather than use words like bonkers, why not attempt to falsify the claims with some level of decency.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Xisnin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

Moreover, you have to understand that researches don't cover all the populations, and there are always exceptions.

Do you have a reference to any genuine population research that support your school of thought?
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by lawpeh: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sex as in whether male or female is not a factor of cheating. To me, cheating has to do with your personality and not your sex. Both men and women have equal opportunities to cheat but what makes us different is our individual decisions. I've seen a case of a guy cheating on his girlfriend right under her nose(he introduced the other girl to his girlfriend as his cousin). I've equally seen a case where a lady cheated on her boyfriend with several guys to an extent that her lodgemates in school had to call the guy on phone. Looking at both cases will one say that the way one sex cheated is of higher magnitude than the other? No way. Cheating regardless of your reason means you don't respect your partner. If you respect your partner, you won't cheat. If you're not happy in the relationship, talk things out (that's why relationship should be between matured people). I also think that cheating makes you a lesser person (as for me o, someone that cheats doesn't worth any respect).

4 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by nwakibie3(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
cococandy:
Are you a woman?

Then shut up

yes i'm a woman
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by bayocanny: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
ajokeade920:
Hmm just look at his moniker cheesy ...nice one wink
akoje ade grin
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Danialuone: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
This topic is becoming fantastic and interesting
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Obiohai: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
More than you
babyfaceafrica:
cheater spotted
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by jackals(f): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
It's damn funny how Nairaland men relates cheating with emotion in female. Yesterday happened to be one of the best day in my life. A guy we once dated far back in 2008 wen I left high school, a year after we lost contact. As fate would have it we connected again a month ago and he's been disturbing me with how he's been dreaming to make out with me after he take me out one or two times. He sent me his D pics on whatsapp and literally been messing my heart with all the sweet words and all. Just yesterday I visited him in his appattment,then we had sex and it was mind blowing. The like of which my main guy has never done before. How sure am I he is even potent When all he used to tell me is he's keeping me till marriage. It's his fault nyways..

But am I emotionally attached to the other guy even despite the sex? Of course not! But just the thrill of getting his dick and confirm if he's really what he claims. I'm still in love with my guy nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by sinceraconcept(m): 1:01am On Oct 17, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin 99.9% bro grin
Kuku say 100% and your mum cheats on your dad a lot and you're a bastard
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by sinceraconcept(m): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2019
jackals:
It's damn funny how Nairaland men relates cheating with emotion in female. Yesterday happened to be one of the best day in my life. A guy we once dated far back in 2008 wen I left high school, a year after we lost contact. As fate would have it we connected again a month ago and he's been disturbing me with how he's been dreaming to make out with me after he take me out one or two times. He sent me his D pics on whatsapp and literally been messing my heart with all the sweet words and all. Just yesterday I visited him in his appattment,then we had sex and it was mind blowing. The like of which my main guy has never done before. How sure am I he is even potent When all he used to tell me is he's keeping me till marriage. It's his fault nyways..

But am I emotionally attached to the other guy even despite the sex? Of course not! But just the thrill of getting his dick and confirm if he's really what he claims. I'm still in love with my guy nonetheless
International prostit.ute is what you are and your main guy is the most foolish man on earth. They don't keep non virgins till marriage. Non virgins are hoes,you Bleep them and dump them or if you want to settle for less, you may marry them
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by sinceraconcept(m): 1:15am On Oct 17, 2019
trapQ:
It's funny how you Nairaland men say stuff without any facts and basis and hold on to them like they remotely make any sense.

I've seen men who left their wives to marry their side chicks. I've seen a man who humiliated his wife, beat the shiit out of her, almost blinded her, stopped giving her money for cooking despite stopping her from doing business and working and still moved out of the house (after the rent expired) and left her there until she had to move to the village. He even took the kids away from her and prevented her from seeing them.

In Nigeria everyday you men start beating and maltreating your wives when you start cheating, don't you?

You can only lie to fools.
I'm a guy but Nigerian guys are the biggest hypocrites ever. Men cheat far more than women in marriage especially in Nigeria. Men would cheat, Malteat the family,give money to the side chick rather than take care of the home. These guys acting like women are dominant, well, maybe it happens like that among Christians. The lifestyle of Christians is very similar to that of the whites though,so I don't know much about them. You refused to include that they just state an exageratted statistics

1 Like

Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by sinceraconcept(m): 1:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Simplep:
Maybe she meant white women,because in this part of the world,men are the biggest cheat,the funny and annoying thing is that some women have now accepted it as a normalcy, they don't care anymore if their spouses sleep with thousands of girls,as long as they are the 'main' chick or 'wife'..what a life
Nice observation sweet heart. Most guys here are real hypocrites, African Men cheat way more in marriage especially. I've seen a woman commit suicide because she was busted cheating on her husband and couldn't stand the disgrace and shame. But a man would still say it even in the presence of his wife that he cheats. We men need a total make over of orientation though, I believe we the present generation should be better by the time we start getting married because some men don't fear God and still stand by it. Women on the other hand don't go for a God-fearing men but think they do, because a man you expect to sleep with you before marriage isn't God-fearing because that's fornication and one of the greatest sins and no God-fearing man would do that, so women would always get what they ask for
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by drmikeadams(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Kuku say 100% and your mum cheats on your dad a lot and you're a bastard
angry grin grin
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by jackals(f): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=sinceraconcept post=83206599]International prostit.ute is what you are and your main guy is the most foolish man on earth. They don't keep non virgins till marriage. Non virgins are hoes,you Bleep them and dump them or if you want to settle for less, you may marry them [/quot

Wait, are you my boyfriend?

Cos I don't understand why u so pain
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Sierusvirus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Breakingfamous:
During an interesting discussion of who cheats more in a marriage or relationship, this lady dropped a bombshell!!

The lady unequivocally asserted that women cheat more than men. She went further to say that a man can cheat and still love his wife, but that when a woman cheats, it's more dangerous..

She also revealed why it's easier to catch a cheating man and harder to catch a cheating wife or girlfriend.

Do you agree with her?

Watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/women-cheat-more-than-men-lady-says-on.html?m=1

This is true.
Throwing more light on this, you can see a dog popuu and weewee but have you ever seen a cat popuu or weewee.

Talking about cheating, women both whites and African women are the worst on earth but can never be caught unless you are smart and a detailed person.
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Trimque2k1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Women to me cheats,base on two things
1.they are tired of you being broke and not fighting a good fight in making them get assurance that light is coming soon.
2.they cheat sometimes because there emotions are just there problems.but you see men they only cheating for just being a man in control of his life and that I wanna belong to chop and clean mouth spirit helps alot
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Candrevah: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by dickt(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
SageMK:

I do agree that women cheat more.
But the idea she is selling is utter nonsense.

If it's possible that a man can cheat & still love his wife, then the same scenario is also possible for a woman.

Only a fòol would consider other wise.

And cheating is dangerous irrespective of gender.
The consequences and repercussions are the same.

You cannot say in a man's case, it's a mistake or different. No. It is never a mistake. It is a choice that both a woman & a man can intentionally make. Think.

Such an immature response. You don't seem to realise the psychological and emotional differences between men and women.
Re: How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? by Pojomojo: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.