Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. (29751 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade

Guy elp me tell then all of people just watch the sport but know nothing
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by shegoly(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Evangelistdavid:
without Ronaldo Juventus wouldl still have Won the League. Just like several seasons ago
Abi na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade

Justifications
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by HenryInno1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
preachJL:
The most useless league in europe where the league cup is rotating year in year out between barca and madrid
what about Serie A

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by eyizlive(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Usually I don't do this but Steven Gerrard was the greatest player who ever did it.
Bami fa
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by geedot: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
Lol, the most stupid thing to say is to say a player of messi calibre would flop anywhere.
You said he flopped at Argentina? mention any Argentina player that's better than Messi in that same team since messi debuted about 15years ago.
All the players you made mention of as yardstick are not as good as messi in any category. But you failed to mention players like Suarez that performed at Liverpool, Ajax and now Barcelona. Salah was an average player before coming to your Almighty EPL, guess what happened after, he improved immensely than he's ever been anywhere.
You guys call Ronaldo goal machine but do you even know Messi is a better scorer than he is statistically?
Lastly, Pele is considered the greatest player ever but he played in one league during his prime and he didn't even play European football at all.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Wheezdom(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Don't call me stupid or I will insult the living hell out of ur family ...if u wanna counter what I write, u counter it with points
pls tell the idiot jare. merci fans and buhari supporters are like .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by MT: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
The supposedly 5th best player for balon d or keeps sparkling while others are put into dustbin. Even the organiser of the useless award show must be genuinely ashamed. Messi is the best that ever liveth!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by piperson(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by CoolAmbience(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Messi simply doesn't have to go to any other league to prove that he's one of the greatest players ever.

Has Messi been playing with the same set of players across the years that he had been in Barca?

You may have your opinion about Messi and Ronaldo, however most of the greatest people in football as well as the generality of football lovers worldwide share the believe that Messi is indeed greater than Ronaldo.

I am quick to disagree with those who claim that Messi has not been successful with the Argentine national team. This is so untrue because Messi won the Fifa U-20 World Cup and the Olympics for Argentina, plus he has played in the finals of a Fifa World Cup and two Copa America tournaments.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by crazygod(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
geedot:
Lol, the most stupid thing to say is to say a player of messi calibre would flop anywhere.
You said he flopped at Argentina? mention any Argentina player that's better than Messi in that same team since messi debuted about 15years ago.
All the players you made mention of as yardstick are not as good as messi in any category. But you failed to mention players like Suarez that performed at Liverpool, Ajax and now Barcelona. Salah was an average player before coming to your Almighty EPL, guess what happened after, he improved immensely than he's ever been anywhere.
You guys call Ronaldo goal machine but do you even know Messi is a better scorer than he is statistically?
Lastly, Pele is considered the greatest player ever but he played in one league during his prime and he didn't even play European football at all.
Pele won the world cup tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by cr7lomo: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
geedot:

Y is it that u guys find it difficult to understand English...did i outrightly mention that messi will not perform...don't u understand the meaning of guaranteed performance?? I said that messi performing in another league can't b guaranteed...and I used those players as yard stick...3of those I mentioned were former world players and all left at their prime... Shevchenko was for European player as well...these men cudnt perform in another league
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by IamSoProlific: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Pls since when did WC final become an achievement...Hu cares about the looser...just trying to justify someone that can win. A cup with another team, and u call h the greatest...y can't u guys b reasonable...or u think it's buy dribbles and fancy flicks... If u use ur sword to skillfully kill a thousand men but fail to get the thrown of kings...I that used a gun ,wish is an easier weapon to kill a thousand people and I get the thrown in the end ...Hu will u remember in history?? No one cares about the loosers

Hmmmm, you're beginning to sound like a typical Chelsea fan under the tutelage of Jose Morinho, Jumping from already made team to another doesn't make any difference and the world know that already right after the CL exist for juve. Don't make me sound like I'm anti-Ronaldo cus I'm not. But I will sure take him seriously if he goes to Udinese,shalkeO4 or Fulham and make them win their league "their league ooo" not even qualifying for the CL.

Just so u know, starve your sentiments and do a proper research you will know that king Leo is one if not the best thing to happen to football of this generation. Ronaldo is good anyway but still need to try harder.
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by geedot: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
crazygod:

Many players won World cup, why aren't they considered greatest ever.?
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by geedot: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Y is it that u guys find it difficult to understand English...did i outrightly mention that messi will not perform...don't u understand the meaning of guaranteed performance?? I said that messi performing in another league can't b guaranteed...and I used those players as yard stick...3of those I mentioned were former world players and all left at their prime... Shevchenko was for European player as well...these men cudnt perform in another league
And I ask again, which of those ones you mentioned is as good as messi? If you want to make comparison, please try to make it with a player a little closer to Messi. A player that has scored over 650 official goals?
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by cr7lomo: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Messi simply doesn't have to go to any other league to prove that he's one of the greatest players ever.

Has Messi been playing with the same set of players across the years that he had been in Barca?

You may have your opinion about Messi and Ronaldo, however most of the greatest people in football as well as the generality of football lovers worldwide share the believe that Messi is indeed greater than Ronaldo.

I am quick to disagree with those who claim that Messi has not been successful with the Argentine national team. This is so untrue because Messi won the Fifa U-20 World Cup and the Olympics for Argentina, plus he has played in the finals of a Fifa World Cup and two Copa America tournaments.

Pls stop calling those childish tournaments...no one mentioned great players along side those children tournaments.... maradona also won under 20 junior WC ...no one talks about it... Figo also won under 20 junior WC no one cared about it but when ronaldo won the European cup with Portugal, the named it the first international cup Portugal has ever won... England won the last junior WC but they still stuck to their 66WC as the only trophy that they have ever one...u guys should stop shifting goal posts
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Ayoade19993(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
.....Copy and paste would not help you because Ronaldo played for Burnley abi?.....Messi to Argentina to world cup finals and won Best player of the tournament....Messi has the highest assist in world cup history....Messi has scored a hattrick against Brazil .....its not about jumping from club to club like olosho besides Ronaldo won 2 trophies in 9 years so tell me if your son scored 2/9 would you be proud?....Stop reasoning like a Juvemadridiot....Besides tell me which comfort zone pass juventus?.....Madrid has vowed to remove every trace of Ronaldo in the club history something that Barca cant do to Messi....to whom Brain is given sense is expected

calling ronaldo olosho is shit from you. it's nothing bug another challenge bruh.. even Vidal has won eight league in 8 consecutive seasons and is it one club?? sense fall on you... and both player are GOAT #RONALDO AND MESSI
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
cr7lomo:
[b]
cr7lomo:
[/b][quote author=cr7lomo post=77915305]How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....(but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade) if this are the only achievement Ronaldo has, then I think he us not worthy competitor too Messi.
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by cr7lomo: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Hmmmm, you're beginning to sound like a typical Chelsea fan under the tutelage of Jose Morinho, Jumping from already made team to another doesn't make any difference and the world know that already right after the CL exist for juve. Don't make me sound like I'm anti-Ronaldo cus I'm not. But I will sure take him seriously if he goes to Udinese,shalkeO4 or Fulham and make them win their league "their league ooo" not even qualifying for the CL.

Just so u know, starve your sentiments and do a proper research you will know that king Leo is one if not the best thing to happen to football of this generation. Ronaldo is good anyway but still need to try harder.

Those teams u mentioned can't afford Ronaldo... besides, did anyone suggest that messi should join a second hand club...let him join a first class club like man city and let's c if he will perform
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Olablaq217: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
King Messi beep me if you have sure client let’s cash out this week
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Olumeme: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Jumping from one club to another looking for pay rise is greatness?

Kpele ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Blacksavage: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Only you wan finish messi...
Omo you get time..
Why know kukuma go do teacher for school instead wey u dey here dey waste your time on top one player wey no no whether you dey this earth..
Yeye
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by donoro(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
You mean the Barcelona GOAT with no trophy for his country I guess he doesn't have WiFi outside Barcelona grin angry angry while the real GOAT Continue to prove himself everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by cr7lomo: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
olassy239:
[color=#990000][/color][/b][b]

6league titles, 5 champion league titles and top scorer on each occasion, 4fifa world club cup top scorer on each occasion. 1 European cup
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Timijo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Well, I'm not surprised at the way u reason ... So remove Ronaldo out of Madrid all these yrs and tell me how many straight league titles Barca wud hv won... Now, if he was that great, y did it take him 4 yrs to score in the quarters if the CL or play in the semis ... Y hasn't he won world best in 4yrs... So he is busy winning league titles alone and that makes him the greatest.... What is the difference btw Barca, juve, PSG,and Bayern Munich...it's only in the EPL that winning the league title is a difficult task... So assists against Greece , Nigeria, south Korea makes him the best...it's u Barca fans that started this assist nonsense ....ok...y doesn't he have the highest assist in the CL?? Do u hear Ronaldo fans talk about assist even as he has the highest assist in the CL....so messi scored a hat trick against Brazil, what did that achieve him in the end...y do u reason like a child?? Ronaldo scored a hat trick in the WC against a former champion and no one is talking about it... Has messi ever scored a former WC champion in the WC?? He still can't win a major cup with another team, even copa America that they play every two yrs, he can't win... Destroyed by Venezuela and he ran away again... Maradona won titles with Argentina WC and copa, won titles with Boca juniors, won with Barca and Napoli...that's who u call a great player
What is this guy's problem with the success of Messi? Why is it paining you to your bone marrow?
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Longcucumber(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Longcucumber(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Don't call me stupid or I will insult the living hell out of ur family ...if u wanna counter what I write, u counter it with points
oga ade u are very very stooopeed.
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Adakintroy: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

My friend go and sit down you just an Ronaldo ass licker. Those players you mentioned like kaka, rivaldo Shevchenko and ronaldinho all went towards the twilight of their careeres. BeCham dI'd decent and veron played for an average club like parma he probably was not good enough for the big time.

Because Ronaldo is a mercinay with no heart for loyalty. You judge it as a criteria for greatness..mind you that is the major reason he will never be great. Lack of respect and loyalty.

Giggs, scholls, xavi, del. Piero. Steven gerald, totti. Guardiola, Maldini, lampard, Terry, hiero, Stefan affenberg, Phil lam, . They all played for one house. It's part of their greatness as a matter of speaking, loyalty.

Ronaldo is ignorant of that. He plays for himself.

Someone made a point about his celebrations. He hardly acknowledge or run to his teamates. Rather he runs to the corner flag, turn his back to the fans in his TraDE mark celebration and expect his team mates to run to him. So full of himself.

When it's all said and done, we are not only judge by talents but our natural human qualities. Messy with all his greatness is just a simple humble human being and that my friend is were the arguments stops.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by MT: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
crazygod:

So did Pogba too...can we now safely conclude that Pogba is greater than Messi?? cry
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by Longcucumber(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Well, I'm not surprised at the way u reason ... So remove Ronaldo out of Madrid all these yrs and tell me how many straight league titles Barca wud hv won... Now, if he was that great, y did it take him 4 yrs to score in the quarters if the CL or play in the semis ... Y hasn't he won world best in 4yrs... So he is busy winning league titles alone and that makes him the greatest.... What is the difference btw Barca, juve, PSG,and Bayern Munich...it's only in the EPL that winning the league title is a difficult task... So assists against Greece , Nigeria, south Korea makes him the best...it's u Barca fans that started this assist nonsense ....ok...y doesn't he have the highest assist in the CL?? Do u hear Ronaldo fans talk about assist even as he has the highest assist in the CL....so messi scored a hat trick against Brazil, what did that achieve him in the end...y do u reason like a child?? Ronaldo scored a hat trick in the WC against a former champion and no one is talking about it... Has messi ever scored a former WC champion in the WC?? He still can't win a major cup with another team, even copa America that they play every two yrs, he can't win... Destroyed by Venezuela and he ran away again... Maradona won titles with Argentina WC and copa, won titles with Boca juniors, won with Barca and Napoli...that's who u call a great player

Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by ObaKlaz: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
This is LAWMA-Material. Pure trash!
Re: Pictures Of Leo Messi Lifting The La Liga Cup, For The 10th Time In Barcelona. by JimohMomoh: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
the guy above me is incredibly stupid,so ronaldo is now the top scorer for juve and man u

In public forums you back up your argument with points and facts not by insults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Man Utd Fans Can Relate With / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday / Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.