Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo (63236 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by kaen1317: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Have u met wizkid or davido?
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by CrimeKsmart: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nairaland with stale news
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Next generation of oloshos

Herself and that Regina will sure lead their set
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Lexusgs430: 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
Overripe dey wori her.....
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
bettercreature:
Dem go negotiate with her mother las las grin grin grin..... One house for Chevron

Hahahahahaha! grin That's How Dey Do o o
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by nwakibie3(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
18 yrs and already in final year

Abeg fifa should examine her with the new age detective gadget
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Fourwinds: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed
Chai!!! You go like gbola well well ooooo

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Olosho

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Larryslim(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Final year how?
Last year her mom posted a picture on her Instagram which showed that she just gained admission.
So how is it possible that she's in final year after one year, lol grin

3 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Ay04z(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
18 years and in final year. Wat is Nigerian education turning into. ?

2 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by omoteacher(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Bloggers promoting unknown people and NL moderators pushing it to front-page.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by 12345baba(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kpekus advert
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Guestlander: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ned Nwoko is watching you, be careful.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by OkunrinOloro: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
At least this 18 year old has sense. Unlike oturugbeke Regina Daniels.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by jrusky(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Too young to have boyfriend but not too young to miss your way to strippers club and not too young to spray stripper in unclad mode money bah?

Anyway my advise is its too late now to pull you back in from the outside world you want to feel but don't ends up with 60 years old looking vulture like that little misguided brat who want to enjoy d**k that is already sufering from partial stroke ok.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Olibboy: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed
My eyes
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by kunleweb: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
Anothe Nwoko loading

I like your moniker
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Larryslim:
Final year how?
Last year her mom posted a picture on her Instagram which showed that she just gained admission.
So how is it possible that she's in final year after one year, lol grin
Exactly what i thought.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

stop wishing her what almost killed you ...yeye gurl
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Upton: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mediahelm:
Sha don't marry Papi grin
Lol
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by BonPatrick(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
U need Sense

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by kingjrofficial(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Attention seekers err where
Isssookay
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Awesomefred32(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
cool

You are too young to have a boyfriend,but not too young to go to a strip club......

Next Customer Please
grin
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
This one will prolly end up with alafin of Oyo as 16th wife.

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by queenitee(f): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
ariketalks:
How is she in her final year already?
Bless you, when me who had entered uni before she graduated from secondary school never graduate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed My school is a scam

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Edyice: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
She's fine oooh shocked

But 18 years for final year angry

She entered university in her 13 or what?
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by suraaj(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dey deceive yourself at 18, Regina Daniel your younger sister of sixteen don marry and has started chopping Ponmo,
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Alcacer47: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
And later Nigerian universities will tell u admission won't be given to applicants not up to 16years, going by this gurl's age she prolly got a double promotion cos ayamnotunderstanding...meanwhile where can I get fresh chicks like ds one undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Cloud007: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lie lie cheesy

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by jojothaiv(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
In other words, she's telling us that she has not been bleep? Is that it??
��

In other words, she can be receiving the bleeping from non-boyfriend nau..

Nairaland wee not kee sumborri...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.