Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo (63234 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
kunleweb:

I like your moniker
Hahahahahaha! Thanks
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by jojothaiv(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
That will not stop pussy hustlers and hunters from not giving her a shot...
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jerrick:
Spot on! She'd rather be single till she gets her own SUGAR SUAGAR than f^cking with boys that won't ''take her anywhere''

grin grin grin

I Agree With You Sir
Maybe That's What She Is Really Try To Do
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by udemzyudex(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ciaos:
You are too young to have a boyfriend,but not too young to go to a strip club. Who you follow go there?. Dey deceive yourself.

I guess this was the reason she choose the strip club of all places in Nigeria.

“Turning 18 makes me feel grown and mature. I’m reminded that I’m no longer a kid and I must learn how to handle certain things like an adult.”
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Reeberry: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bruno3000:
Is dat ur pix?
Never her pic. That person is a male trolling with a female Moniker.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by NwaEri(f): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
You are too young to have a boyfriend but you are not too young to dress like a prostitute.

Isorai, kontinue........

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
ericsmith:

stop wishing her what almost killed you ...yeye gurl

Yeye boy

2 Likes

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by YoungAncient1: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Whoever came up with the idea of pegging adulthood at 18 years of age, should be flogged 40 strokes save 1.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by greatermeme: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Mrs Monitor Lizard, how is that your concern? undecided
She looks so beautiful! I've just her pics. Go check it out too!
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed

Ewo Tun Ni Gbola Se Owo Na Lo Tun Je Bahun Ni grin
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by greatermeme: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Okay oo, but you went to strip club to celebrate your birthday?
I knew that 99% of NL girls will be after her neck!
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by vanhayor(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Future Hoe
Get money and stop hating
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:

Ewo Tun Ni Gbola Se Owo Na Lo Tun Je Bahun Ni grin

Gbola ni gbola nje grin

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by tintingz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
ariketalks:
How is she in her final year already?
That's what I don't understand. She just clocked 18 and she's already in final year in the University. Maybe they meant High School.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
They are too young to have boyfriend but matured to receive kondo
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
She looks so beautiful! I've just her pics. Go check it out too!
undecided

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by greatermeme: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
undecided
hahahahahahaha! Toyosi and jealousy are like 5 and 6!

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by TANID(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Gbola ni gbola nje grin
Ok Boya Igbaju grin That's What I Know As Gbola
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by lastempero: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hunting for uncle ned nwoko
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Pretijoycy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
ariketalks:
.I swear..its shocking....am confused too...cause I was in 200lv wen she did matric....am in 300 lv Now nd she is in finals...how cum?
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
greatermeme:
hahahahahahaha! Toyosi and jealousy are like 5 and 6!

No fvck to give. Try again latet

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by omoiyalayi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
She's codedly telling available papi dat she's available grin

Na joke I dey o grin
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by omoiyalayi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
She's codedly telling available billionaire papi dat she's available grin

Na joke I dey o grin
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
queenitee:

Bless you, when me who had entered uni before she graduated from secondary school never graduate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed My school is a scam
Pretijoycy:
.I swear..its shocking....am confused too...cause I was in 200lv wen she did matric....am in 300 lv Now nd she is in finals...how cum?
Lol grin
tintingz:
That's what I don't understand. She just clocked 18 and she's already in final year in the University. Maybe they meant High School.
Lol. It's not even her age that bothers me. It's the fact that her mother who happens to be a public figure, announced to us all when she gained admission into uni last year.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by ukaface(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
ariketalks:
i dey wonder same thing o.

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by bizhop01: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
But not too young to fucck
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Birminghamvirgo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mediahelm:
Sha don't marry Papi grin
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
In other words, she's telling us that she has not been bleep? Is that it??

The mother already know profitable ventures. Like Regina Daniel mother....the childwife. Dem don de advertise her stock small small. Sodom is better than Nigeria....
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by eyizlive(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
...question- how come she's in her final year?
Answer- money answereth all things, at least in Nigeria.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed

shocked

Reply my msg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.