Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo (63235 Views)

Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by godofuck231: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mediahelm:
Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla, who recently clocked 18 revealed she have no boyfriend.

Recall that she went to a strip club to celebrate her birthday. She was also spotted spraying money on a stripper who was literally naked.

The video which generated mixed reactions from the public as many felt such a lifestyle was irresponsible.

While speaking with PUNCH, Priscilla said she was not interested in talking about the issue again. She stated,

According to her, acting has been part of her since she was a little girl but she couldn’t do much because of the need to concentrate on her studies. However, she quickly added,

She described her mum as her world, saying they behaved like sisters and understood each other perfectly. she said.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/im-too-young-to-have-boyfriend-iyabo.html
let go to he room and see how many cucumbers and plantain Don die under her bed
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yeye boy

Alol !! so you have nothing on you to kill me
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Blacksavage: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
I laff my ass out... 18 indeed.. And u go dey strip club go celebrate birthday.. Ur palor no wide reach abi compound? Wait ooh she be virgin..
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by tintingz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
ariketalks:

Lol grin

Lol. It's not even her age that bothers me. It's the fact that her mother who happens to be a public figure, announced to us all when she gained admission into uni last year.
I'm just confused.

1 Like

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
no boyfriend,what of girlfriend
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed
what gbola
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
what gbola

A very loud sound cool
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Angelawhite(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
You're too young to have a boyfriend but you''re not too young to collect a very big gbola lipsrsealed

Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by olagbola45(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

A very loud sound cool

Na my name u dey use do experiment sad
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Tex42(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
u a 3rd English too young to have a boyfriend. next thing u'd go and get married to Tinubu.
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by leksite120(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Bruno3000 post=77919514] Is dat ur pix? [/quote ]ashewo
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
olagbola45:

Na my name u dey use do experiment sad

Abeg no vex jare grin
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by olagbola45(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Abeg no vex jare grin

I no laff with u
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
olagbola45:

I no laff with u

Na you sabi. Oya dey vex angry
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by olagbola45(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Na you sabi. Oya dey vex angry

Go to class issa Monday morning
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2019
olagbola45:

Go to class issa Monday morning

I know. Taink you sad
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by olagbola45(m): 2:34am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I know. Taink you sad

Lol u better don't burn d fish u are frying cheesy
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol u better don't burn d fish u are frying cheesy

Taink you jare baba oko mii cheesy
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by olagbola45(m): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Taink you jare baba oko mii cheesy

I enjoy every part of my discussion with u dis morning....

Tank u darling
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by Adesina12: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2019
queenitee:

Bless you, when me who had entered uni before she graduated from secondary school never graduate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed My school is a scam

My dear why don't you change your institution? Unless you are in your final year.

Think about it
Re: "I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo by queenitee(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Adesina12:

My dear why don't you change your institution? Unless you are in your final year.

Think about it
That's the thing, semi final it's not even up to a year more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market / Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.