Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (61257 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / This Picture Should Speak To You Wherever You Are, A Dog And Human / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by KKKWHITE(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Also for those praying for the death of Buhari
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in murder

This guy may actually be the real Satan. Has this thought ever crossed your mind

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by KingAzari: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who is cutting onions here?
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by OgaBuhari: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
brainpower:
That's the plan of course. Kill the head and the followers will scatter.
smite the shepherd and the sheep will scatter - Jesus Christ
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Oxb90: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
czarina:
This should be one of the saddest pictures on the internet. The umbrella is gone, the rain can pour.

sobs
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by pawesome(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
Until we put others first, we will never get dia as a nation and the government will keep fvcking us daily

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Op...you ended up giving those who plan to kill breadwinners another reason to kill them.

Nothing on this earth pacifies killers!

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Blisplendor12(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Then they will rest
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Kyrx(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
cry cry cry

Human cruelty.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by EPAINYOU: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Yes

Buhari should take a look and meditate on this picture.

Someone on the 1st page should add my quote there.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Oxb90: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in murder
we know, your name tells a lot about you

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by acevic: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Evil people won't understand
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by omlueh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
May God bless whosoever put this very heart touching picture for viewers seeing, and may all who still have the intention to carry out dasterdly act similar to this have a rethink of his/her heart, for God is a God of vengeance. Thank you so much moderator for putting this on front page.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Kyrx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
czarina:
This should be one of the saddest pictures on the internet. The umbrella is gone, the rain can pour.

I'm actually reduced to sobbing seeing this, definitely one of the saddest picture I've ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Grupo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
At the end of the day people will always adjust and continue living irrespective of whatever happened..

Very true. Everybody is replaceable

4 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by PotatoSalad(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:
This Is So Sad That Make Me Cry Now
Thanos, eh sorry, Tanid. Looks like you got your humanity back grin
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Israeludoudo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
PLEASE NIRALANDERS MAKE THIS PICTURE VISIBLE TO EVERYONE IT IS REALLY a saddest one
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by theunnamed: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
MajorJeffery:
...Just like good people, but doing evil surely comes with a price and someone has to make sure the price is paid by the evil doers no matter whom it may affect.

It is not your job to determine what evil doers owe, it is neither your place to "make sure" they get what *they deserve"...

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by mozona(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
whether bread winner or not, it is not good to take someone life.

a life you cannot create

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by paix(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
dreamwords:
Now i want to cry
Please, don't make me cry.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by ivanG07(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:
That picture is the exact result destiny destroyers aim for. They will now jump on the chicks and take them down one by one
may my family angel never allow us to experience this kind situation in Jesus name.amen,

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
[s]Folks seems to forget that nothing escape the eternal plan of the Almighty. The saints before this present time had been warned by God Almighty to rise and shine for their light is come and that the glory of God Almighty have risen upon them. Have these saints risen together with Christ Jesus, yes, do they know? No they don't.

The scriptures went further to say that darkness shall cover the whole earth, thick darkness shall overshadow the people. Wow, that's total darkness, complete ignorance.

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

What do you think is darkness, is it just darkness at night or there is more to it? Of course there is more, darkness symbolises ignorance of spiritual truth, the now word of God Almighty.

The scriptures did mention that the people will be so ignorant, they won't be able to tell their left from their right. And so these wolvies in sheep clothing will descend on them and tear them apart from their families, their jobs and everything that's important in their lives.

Watch out, for there will be more darkness, greatest ignorance of spiritual intelligence of our time and these folks will continue to feast on gulibility of these ignorant community to enhance their dynasty of propagating their branches.

But in the end they wil be judge and their judgement will be swift and wrathter.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Amen Lord Christ Jesus[/s]
Una don come oooo, all this jah Jehovah Amaka people
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by wakes: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Those chicks don't even know what's up
Honestly
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Oguieke(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
touching.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by firebaby(f): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Awwwwwwwn cry
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by jenti: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Touching.
May the Lord watch over us all
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Saintbusco1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
when I see any picture like this one... I do ask for forgiveness of sin... those days in school, we killed and eat many hen or broiler that comes our way... thinking it's school life... Lord please have mercy on me
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pic of the year
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Saintbusco1:
when I see any picture like this one... I do ask for forgiveness of sin... those days in school, we killed and eat many hen or broiler that comes our way... thinking it's school life... Lord please have mercy on me

I also did when I was growing up in the village during Buhari's regime

God forgive Buhari pls grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.