Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (61258 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / This Picture Should Speak To You Wherever You Are, A Dog And Human / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by buchai: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
in igbo addage they say "oke osisi daa umununu efesasia".

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by RoyalBlak007: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deep
Very very deep
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
buchai:
in igbo addage they say "oke osisi daa umununu efesasia".

Nwanne Uwadiegwu wink
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Ken4agent(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Such a wicked world undecided
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Gforce2019: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Yamiri crew care less.. they are born wicked
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by AngelicBeing: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
sad
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by dyangprof(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in murder

Have been monitoring ya activities and comments on NL and today I confirmed it that you are aren't NORMAL, HEARTLESS and EVIL!.. You are true copy of ya Monica name

You need deliverance to the core

may God forgive you...
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Cloud007: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
And this happens every day.....

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by TANID(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Thanos, eh sorry, Tanid. Looks like you got your humanity back grin

Hahahahahaha! grin Did I Told You I Lost It Before ?

And How Did You Even Know That I Almost Lost It In A Recent Time
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Onnasucs1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
pelicanbeau:
If no effort was made to revive the hen, then the photographer is the second dream killer after the original hen killer
lol...revive a dead hen?
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by dyangprof(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in murder

Have been monitoring ya activities and comments on NL and today I confirmed it that you are aren't NORMAL.

You are HEARTLESS and EVIL!.. You are a true copy of ya Monica name

You need deliverance to the core

may God forgive you...
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by McAausim: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Cruel..... embarassed
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by ThothHermes: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
czarina:
This should be one of the saddest pictures on the internet. The umbrella is gone, the rain can pour.

Stop being wimpy. Nature is cruel. You no dey chop chicken?
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by MartinsD12(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Yes
Painful imagine if rain fall Chai this world is so painful and wicked
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by MiddleSpot: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wowm
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by vanjos: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
May God help me never to bring pain to people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by pinkygurl(f): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2019

sad
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by OlawaleBammie: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Opportunity for someone to start poultry business

grin grin grin Nigerians with strange tins

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Poor chicks .

This is someone's situation at the moment .
I don't know if this is coincidental. But this is my situation at the moment. I lost my mum who is also the bread winner few days ago. Her death was a shock. She was healthy and the next moment she's dead . cry
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by anytexy: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
This picture makes me weep each time I came across it..
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by czarina(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
Stop being wimpy. Nature is cruel. You no dey chop chicken?
cry cry cry
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by anytexy: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
I don't know if this is coincidental. But this is my situation at the moment. I lost my mum who is also the bread winner few days ago. Her death was a shock. She was healthy and the next moment she's dead . cry
So painful, take heart.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
mommy.... I can relate..... I've been there, but for Grace.......
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Ziepinc: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Yes

This is PDP and Nigerians
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by amliftedhigher: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Odiegwu. May God forgive me my sins. I shouldn't be a sinner at all. God help me
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by blackboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Black man with black heart, cultists hired assassin , rituals, looters etc dont care. Even in front of the dependants and after cries and begging they no go listen or gree. God punish them . Lets the money they collect for such evil be a curse to them and the job or cult they do destroy them. Wait..o they too fit get dependant? Hmmm
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
TANID:

Hahahahahaha! grin Did I Told You I Lost It Before ?

And How Did You Even Know That I Almost Lost It In A Recent Time
Intuition
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by bamasite(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Touching
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Mariangeles(f): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
I'm so so sorry about your Mum cry

I don't know what to say to make you feel a little at ease but I can encourage you to be strong.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Gabson001(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
So emotional.. God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.