Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (61260 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / This Picture Should Speak To You Wherever You Are, A Dog And Human / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Iziquiel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
I don't know if this is coincidental. But this is my situation at the moment. I lost my mum who is also the bread winner few days ago. Her death was a shock. She was healthy and the next moment she's dead . cry
Everything is going to be fine..
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Dickson80: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Yes
If this picture does not touch your sense of reasoning & in your expression of anger or envy then you re not human.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Hanonimos(f): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Heya. That's heartbroken
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Godsfavour78: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Saintbusco1:
when I see any picture like this one... I do ask for forgiveness of sin... those days in school, we killed and eat many hen or broiler that comes our way... thinking it's school life... Lord please have mercy on me
forgiveness for stealing not eating hen. Don't be unwise please.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by maasoap(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This truly got to me and has made me remember certain scenarios where I might have done something close to this though to deserving persons.
Just like good people, bad people also have dependants but doing evil surely comes with a price and someone has to make sure the price is paid by the evil doers no matter whom it may affect.

You couldn't or didn't do it but encouraging others to go ahead, haha!
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by lekbel09(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Bacteriologist:
That's an emotional picture right there. Almost synonymous to this..
continue in your Stupidity
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by joshuaidibia(m): 2:52am On Apr 29, 2019
czarina:
This should be one of the saddest pictures on the internet. The umbrella is gone, the rain can pour.

come again?

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by delishpot: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2019
ivanG07:
may my family angel never allow us to experience this kind situation in Jesus name.amen,

Amen
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by CalabarDude(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2019
reminds me when I lost my dad as a 9year old kid.. our lives was never the same again... 17years on...
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by pulsa(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
I don't know if this is coincidental. But this is my situation at the moment. I lost my mum who is also the bread winner few days ago. Her death was a shock. She was healthy and the next moment she's dead . cry
Ouch so sorry man
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by TheAlchemist: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2019
This life is difficult to fully understand. What of those who commit suicide without caring of what the future holds for their dependants.
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by otabaotaba: 8:02am On Apr 29, 2019
A veli touching pic
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Bacteriologist(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2019
lekbel09:
continue in your Stupidity

Who's this goat?
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by wisdomkid: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
czarina:
This should be one of the saddest pictures on the internet. The umbrella is gone, the rain can pour.

Powerful. Powerful..

1 Like

Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by bigiyaro(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2019
this pix just spoilt my day!
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mercy
Re: This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oh Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.