Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. (32105 Views)

Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / The Look On Small Doctor's Face After Arrest & Humiliation By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Investmentfreak:

No be to enter Sri Lanka?? grin

Lol.. Sri Lanka ke undecided

To go do wetin smiley
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Rubicon67(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Hadampson post=77922029]

Yes, we know that BUT the question is IS YOUR COUNTRY READY TO RISE UP undecided

You have a valid point but If we are not ready to rise up then we should stop COMPLAINING about the treatment meted to us at home or abroad. We all have to play a part or things will continue the way it is.
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by SUNDICOS(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2019
This just one of the reasons why we need Biafrans passport for travelling and all importancies.

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

English...we die here

You know you could have brought his attention to that mistake instead of making him an object of ridicule. Nobody is above mistake bro
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Ugosample(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2019
Philgafauto:
Since Falz has the opportunity to take up another nationality, why doesn't he just do it and save us the bullshit?

Millions of Nigerians wish they had the opportunity he has to flee the country but they are stuck here so he should just the put up or the shut the hell up!!! angry

why so pained?
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Nofavorss:
Did I? Remind me when and him? grin

Yes you did,
And that was how my UK dream crumbled cry
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Rubicon67 post=77922231][/quote]

My part or your part don't hold anything. It's pointless bro
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Philgafauto: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Rubicon67:

I am proud to be a Nigerian and I am optimistic that the dented image of this great country can still recover.

The solution is not to start encouraging people to have their kids abroad because even some Nigerians with foreign passports engage in nefarious activities that affects the image of Nigeria and Nigerians. What I believe should be done is to join hands together to fight corruption, hold people accountable for their actions without sentiments, think of ways to contribute to the development of the country in our own little ways, curb insatiable appetite for wealth acquisition at ALL cost etc This Country can return to it's former glory, it has all the potential to be.

See this one. It seems you are enjoying in naija abi? Millions wish they have the opportunity to run and get another passport for their children but here you advocating for Nigerians to stay back and fight with the entrenched forces in Nigeria. I tire for you ooo. It seems you have been denied visa so many times that you are now resigned to fate to have children in naija? grin
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Investmentfreak: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Sri Lanka ke undecided

To go do wetin smiley

Their passport can get you to many countries angry
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Philgafauto: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:

why so pained?

Because Falz is disturbing millions of Nigerians who are focused on trying to survive the daily hell faced in Nigeria.
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Isoduwa(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2019
Thank God for my life born and raised in Nigerian but never in my life hold a Nigeria passport after 43 years still not having but i ball in Nigerian 365*days and my kill following my foot steps aswell

Messed up country
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Investmentfreak: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Ugosample:
good choice

You still have to get your kids Nigeria passport,to be able to view the world class traffic in Lagos..
Who kicked me? grin
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Their passport can get you to many countries angry

Hmm... So, that is the country you are going to shocked

Forget about passport. What about cost of living and other factors
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Investmentfreak: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Hadampson:

Hmm... So, that is the country you are going to shocked

Forget about passport. What about cost of living and other factors

Lol
I’m only kidding.. instead of going to lanka, I will travel to borno, ondo or abakiliki grin

2 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by biztip: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2019
early 80s when d Nigerian naira is higher than USD ,Nigerian passport was respected globally. even Nigerians rarely travel out BC everything was sufficient here. but after series of mismanagement by our leaders who are mainly form northern Nigeria. our economy crashed and people started running out in droves looking for greener pastures. why won't our passport cast. blame northern Nigeria for our woes and not just people who travel

7 Likes

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Rubicon67(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Philgafauto post=77922331]

See this one. It seems you are enjoying in naija abi? Millions wish they have the opportunity to run and get another passport for their children but here you advocating for Nigerians to stay back and fight with the entrenched forces in Nigeria. I tire for you ooo. It seems you have been denied visa so many times that you are now resigned to fate to have children in naija?

No be fight. We are all entitled to our opinions. Besides, issuance or denial of Visa has nothing to do with the current image and perception of Nigeria and Nigerians. I still maintain that we all have a role to play in the overall advancement of the great nation.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Hadampson(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Lol
I’m only kidding.. instead of going to lanka, I will travel to borno, ondo or abakiliki grin

grin grin

Which country are you looking at undecided
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Parrot69:
Na now him Dey wake up grin
The country went oblivion when IBB came to power.
It became worse when Developers started going to Europe & Amelica to develop there for Free grin

Stop it. 419 committed mostly by the Yorubas have done more damage to the image of the country. You are pointing a finger at another tribe, yet the remaining fingers are pointing back at you.

Useless tribalist.
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Philgafauto: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Rubicon67 post=77922590][/quote]

Which major roles do ever suffering Nigerians have to play in the development of Nigeria? Can't you see average Nigerians are too divided and frustrated to fight the elites?
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Because Nigerians have bad attitude and they display everywhere they go. We give excuses for bad behavior that shud be outrightly condemned.

Then our leaders who can’t lead have put us in a place of desperation.

Why won’t our passports be bad, we can’t eat our cake and have it.

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Naijageak(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2019
Terrible mess... But we should not focus on only yahoo boys but bad leaders.
If we have good leaders the issue of yahoo will reduce. The painful truth is that Yahoo can't be stopped, it's happening in almost every country of the world. It has different types, even some of the top politicians and musicians are into it.
The solution is creating an enabling environment for the youth to be successful

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by dafeoroyo: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2019
In all my experience,it was Akran international airport in Turkey I had issue before,it was a tug of war before they allow me transit to London,I almost missed the connecting flight,even Heathrow, OHare airport in Chicago,Bosting ,all no issue they were very friendly withe
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by taiwolomo1: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2019
Now, this is my problem...Why and how would a sane celebrity post this online for fans consumption!!!.....No country in this world dt does nt hv history of fraud whatsoever......pls we shd start painting our country good on social media.....All this so called foriengn countries hardly post bad imageside of their country online..

They only let u see or know woh they want u to see.....we are to quick to paint our county black in the eyes of others.This has to STOP!!!
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by shadyLP(m): 11:37am On Apr 28, 2019
A Bottle of beer for u!
Indeed, Most of the foreigners don't even know shit about us but we uselesly overhyped our capabilities outside. we neva even smell corruption in global as a whole to compare to others
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Muscomide: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2019
optimusprime2:

Bros,
I doubt you have ever traveled with a Nigerian passport before...
I challenge you to travel within Africa (dont even go far) with your passport and observe how you are treated at control points compared to other African nationales, then tell me if you still think the world doesn't know about Nigeria.

I will share a personal experience,

Some years ago, I was invited to lecture at a University in an Asian country for a semester, I was excited about the new opportunity.
However at the port of entry, the immigration of the country told me that the visa I was using was restricted from Nigerian passport holder's (I was given a work visa) I was shocked as I was refused entry outright, each time Nigeria was mentioned by any of the immigration officials, it was met with a word I later learnt was no and violent shaking of the head.

I alerted the university, the ministry of labour and the ministry of interior who sent the approval letters for my work visa, and can you believe my work visa was cancelled almost on the spot, just because I was holding a Nigerian passport?
I have European academic degrees, and I got the visa from a European country, so it was assumed I was a European. However on discovering I was Nigerian, they completely threw in the trash I was an invited academic researcher with advanced degrees, all they saw was my Nigerian passport.

I was given apologies to at the end, after the whole soap opera, but the humiliation was not something to forget. I thought deeply; If I was using Togo, Chad, Ivory coast, Kenya, Uganda or any other African passport I would have been spared from that humiliating experienc,e, however that green passport was my downdoing.

So why the cryptic post? Dem forbid you to name the country wen humiliate you?
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Nigeria is due for a revolution.

Our slay queen's are twerking.

Our slay kings are yahooing

The people no get sense.

Nairaland is enough to kick start a revolution.

1 Like

Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by VULCAN(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Loll. Your response has outed you as a non-traveller.

If you have ever passed through an airport you would know how suspiciously immigration from other nations view our green passport.

They believe you're a crook long before you ever open your mouth to respond to their questions.

WhiteSoup:
I does not knows when people will learn to support this government and stop bringing him down.

Buhari has come to stay and we all voted him back so we should enjoy this while it lasts.

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by biztip: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2019
shadyLP:
A Bottle of beer for u!
Indeed, Most of the foreigners don't even know shit about us but we uselesly overhyped our capabilities outside. we neva even smell corruption in global as a whole to compare to others
don't mind them. was it not last year DT d Saudi gift ordered d killing of a journalist in their embassy in turkey, what came out of it. don't think Nigerians re d worst in crime globally
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by Aboguede(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2019
mind ur business jor
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by ironheart(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Hadampson:

Are you a bricklayer undecided

Well, i wish you good luck. Your name shall be remembered in the book of history. We need people like you in Nigeria so that they can build Nigeria for us grin
with mindset like yours, you can see why our country is not working
Re: There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. by BravoDe: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2019
WhiteSoup:
I does not knows when people will learn to support this government and stop bringing him down.

Buhari has come to stay and we all voted him back so we should enjoy this while it lasts.

Tinubu/Nmandi Kanu 2023

Do not Does
I na plural word abeg

And it's know not knows
work on ur vocabulary bro...it sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Ynaija For Calling Him A "Copycat" / BBNaija's Maria: No Man Is Bankrolling Me. I’ve Worked From Age Of 16 (Video) / Top4 Most Trending Nigerian Musicians Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.