Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn (671 Views)

Beautiful Ladies, Lets See Your Pictures. / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Lets See How Intelligent You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by olanshi: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019

What are the things you want from women but you never get?

Let it be concise enough, let us all learn and probably the ladies will also learn from it...

Let the Men respond..

Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by xpac01(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
To be a bit just a bit straightforward with what they want and really mean it. Not saying they don't like a thing and expect me the guy to be a magician and understand that they really want it.

4 Likes

Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by Biglittlelois(f): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Waiting for more comments......
Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
sincerity

1 Like

Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by LarryBee1k: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
They are coming
Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by Offpoint: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
BJs a lot of BJs...

Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by ganiyuolumi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
xpac01:
To be a bit just a bit straightforward with what they want and really mean it. Not saying they don't like a thing and expect me the guy to be a magician and understand that they really want it.
true love bo I don't get it
Re: A Wonderful Question; Lets see what we can learn by xpac01(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2019
ganiyuolumi:
true love bo I don't get it

Like let their No be No and Yes be really Yes!

Not saying No meanwhile expecting me as a man to read their minds and understand they really mean Yes..

(1) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding After Found Out His Wife To Be Was Cheating (video) / Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? / Girls Is It True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.