Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? (688 Views)

Single Ladies Pray For Marriage,while Single Guys Pray To Be Successful. / (Opinion) This Is Why So Many Men Don't Want Women To Be Successful. / "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Because you are boring...

Nigeria do not have any top youtuber with a lot of subscribers except Mark Angel Comedy with 4.2 million subscribers, that is a feat even top comedians in Nigeria cannot achieve, every damn wannabe youtuber will blame lack of light, data and all sort of nonsense disabilities to give you reasons why they are not getting views and making money on youtube but MR Mark Angel isnt talking about that, he and his crew grew their channel to what is it today.

Do you know, it takes almost 5-10 years to build a youtube channel, Mark angel started in 2013 that means it took him 6 years to build his channel, to be a youtuber is a full-time job, it is like building a business and it means giving all your energy, creativity and time to it.

Every damn Nigerian wanna be a youtube star with their fancy cameras and gadget, but believe me many of them will fail at the end because their contents are boring, thousands of Nigerian YouTubers are doing the same thing, many of them just sit in their room and talk about nonsense that waste your time and data, contents like why Nigerian men are good, Nigerian men vs Ghana men, makeup, entertainment, lifestyles, gossips and all sort of bazar contents, those contents are trash and a waste of time, if I type all these on youtube, there are thousands of Nigerian doing similar stuff, it becomes boring after, nothing new and unique.

Many want to be getting views and making cash once they open their channel...how do you expect to sit at home talking trash on youtube and expect to get views, understand what people want, be consistent, be smart, be different that is how people get views on youtube, you don't have to have fancy gadget, I know an old man on youtube with crappy gadget, uses his laptop camera and his earphone microphone and gets more subscribers, more view and comments than thousands of Nigerian youtubers.

Youtube, take time, takes energy, takes consistency and takes determination to achieve success, go and check, the best western YouTubers that have millions of views and subscribers guys like KSI, his brother Deji, paul logan, jake paul, minimister, and others and see how they made it, those guys started when they were young, they weren't concern about the cash at first, they were very young when they started, they were creative, gave subscribers good and interesting contents and then got many subscribers and views and then monetize online and offline.

The truth about Nigerians is that they want to be champions without the hard work, without giving their best, they love success that just come easily, that is why many of them complain easily, get frustrated and then stop making contents. The reality of life is nothing trumps hard work, being unique and smart to get what you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Deepfeel(m): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Op since you know all these why not take advantage of Nigerians laziness and lack of knowledge, outsmart them, build a YouTube channel and gain millions of subscribers yourselfundecided
Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:
Op since you know all these why not take advantage of Nigerians laziness and lack of knowledge, outsmart them, build a YouTube channel and gain millions of subscribers yourselfundecided

and where did i write that i was a youtuber?

It seems you do not understand the content of the write up, next time read before commenting emotionally.
Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Deepfeel(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

and where did i write that i was a youtuber?

It seems you do not understand the content of the write up, next time read before commenting emotionally.
I understand the content pretty well, just saying you will excel in it, since you claim to know more than the actual Nigerian YouTubers
Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Regiomontanus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
To be a successful YouTuber, you will need :

1) Patience: every successful channel took time.
2) Originality and ingenuity : you can't be a copycat and expect success. Even if you are going to copy, do it better and add something new.
3) Dedication : be persistent in releasing quality content.
4) Resources.
5) Always upgrade and improve on your content. You cannot be giving out the same quality and format year in, year out.
6) To cash out, avoid being a "right wing" and offender of the Liberal rhetorics lest you are censored and demonetised. Those in Europe and America will understand. wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

I understand the content pretty well, just saying you will excel in it, since you claim to know more than the actual Nigerian YouTubers

i will leave you in your ignorance...if you say i know more than Nigerian YouTubers, i will take it as a compliment because the reality is most channels are dictated by subscribers, go check any popular content creator on youtube, the subscribers most times tell content creators what they wanna watch... who needs views and subs ( me or them)
Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
To be a successful YouTuber, you will need :

1) Patience: every successful channel took time.
2) Originality and ingenuity : you can't be a copycat and expect success. Even if you are going to copy, do it better and add something new.
3) Dedication : be persistent in releasing quality content.
4) Resources.
5) Always upgrade and improve on your content. You cannot be giving out the same quality and format year in, year out.
6) To cash out, avoid being a "right wing" and offender of the Liberal rhetorics lest you are censored and demonetised. Those in Europe and America will understand. wink

you are so right..in my opinion, just avoid politics, it is too controversial.
Re: Why You Will Never Be Successful doing Youtube videos? by LarryBee1k: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Way You Are... / Is Nairaland Supposed To Be Encouraging All This Immorality And Casual Sex? / Say NO To Silent S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.