Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies (6454 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies by 2buffagain(m): 4:27am On Apr 30, 2019
Quality20:
Oga this issue concern us ,we d men. if we allow our women spoil, its gonna affect us too.
While I was in Zaria, I learnt of a court case instituted by a man against a female neighbour of his for lesbianising his wife. The man ,claimed that while he was intimate with his wife, she started displaying strange and new skills, which then aroused his suspicion, b4 d wife later confessed that it was d neighbouring lady who comes into her apartment after ppl have gone to work- showing her blue clips and once she realised she was carried away started romancing her.

The man fuckup.
He for invite the neighbour come...so long as the neighbour doesn't look like a disgusting butch. undecided
Re: Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies by Quality20(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2019
2buffagain:

The man fuckup.
He for invite the neighbour come...so long as the neighbour doesn't look like a disgusting butch. undecided
The said neighbor is herself married and living with her husband na
Re: Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies by evil1: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
yes but most of them still date guys. only a few percentage of dem dat are born with it don't do boys. am currently dating one and fvvcking her partner as well. they told me all their secrets and signs

ur a lucky guy
i always wished to hv one like dat
Re: Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
evil1:

ur a lucky guy
i always wished to hv one like dat
I never knew she was in to it at first,not until I caught in the act. the truth is dat most ladies are doing it codedly but catching them in d act in very rare
Re: Why Do We Have So Much Lesbians Among Our Ladies by Iraymondi: 12:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Am a 38 yes guy working professional looking for a lesbian lady who is a working class for long term relationship, 24 - 30 yes and Yourba speaking lady. reach me on rayiloko@gmail.com, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Picture Can Give You Orgasm Mere Looking At It (18+) / Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. / I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.