Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. (6391 Views)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / I Am 71 Dated Over 100 Girls , Short Women Are Devil / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Draslo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
I want to confirm something cool

Modified Thursday, March 18
Thanks for your input, guys. I have shown this thread to who I intended to make a point to and we have both agreed that short women have a short temper, low self-esteem, are usually intelligent but are mostly quite loyal. So generally, short girls are totally worth it.

Tall girls, we love you too o. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by bmdmix1: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
drop urs first

ANYWAY , ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Perfecttouch(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin
You can measure their having sense by their height

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Telegram234(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
They can snub alot..
No need to stretch too much for BJ. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Emmatet: 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are always angry
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Casham: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
I dated one, but that geh na no nonsense geh o. O boy I Dodge. She no dey talk, but the way this geh go look you ehn, only you by yourself go calculate your level of sense to mumu ratio. Pesin go just dey like monitoring spirit.

13 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Jesterinjay: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Here for the comments ;DHere for the comments

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by FreeSpirited: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Another senseless stereotype yet again

9 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Emotionless100: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yes
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by BBBells: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
she always abuse me in our house, i toasted a girl, she called the and bad mouthed me to her, now the girl hates me better than shiit,

if she sees me she will eye service, but i have alreADY seen her colour

fear short w**men, they lectured d*vil

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by ekene101: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
Always angry,hot tempered,blood thirsty,ready to explode, insulting and everything negative. if she is fair then born in the the month of may,just die first before she pounced on you if you see her blood shot eyes like ernest obi's spiritual movies, especially the ones that gets red when angry.
NB: Did I forget to add that they are very stingy and selfish too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Short women are one of the most intelligent and patient women on earth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by shilenji(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
They like deeck too much

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Godoverevery: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
They have anger issue.... seems being short affect them psychologically.

To them everyone is disrespectful.

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
yes for intelligence ! they are unmatched

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Twelfthman: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
They sweet though they tend to take rash actions

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
I heard they are stubborn and always insecure especially if their men are surrounded by or have dealings with tall women e.g. tall female coworkers, classmates, tall ex girlfriends etc.

4 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by tnerro1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
They always have killer shape especially from the back, only problem is they are short
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by gfon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
You can't always synchronise properly during missionary styles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Short or petite women?

Short women are different to petite women

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Reex12(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
short woman spotted

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reex12:
short woman spotted
I am tall, beautiful with a sense of humour grin
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
gfon:
You can't always synchronise properly during missionary styles
meaning you need training
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by KidDarkness(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:
Short or petite women?
Short women are different to petite women
Which is yours? No offense, just asking
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
KidDarkness:

Which is yours? No offense, just asking

Petite

I'm 5'4 and I don't think that is short

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by KidDarkness(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Petite

I'm 5'4 and I don't think that is short
We are only what we think we are and we are what we don't see
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by 1Sharon(f): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
KidDarkness:

We are only what we think we are and we are what we don't see

Lol
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by KidDarkness(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol
So you have a slim build?
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
KidDarkness:

So you have a slim build?

Yahh
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Biyonce(f): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
They are lovely.

All women are
Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by KidDarkness(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Yahh
There are few petite ladies with curves, above moderate boobs and butts. Lots of petite ladies have the asian type body. Great thing about them is that they are easy to carry with less difficulty.

4 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With Short Women. by Erums(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Emmatet:
They are always angry

Fact.. Anger issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves / Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? / Would You Marry A Man/Woman Whose Family Hates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.