Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! (2570 Views)

Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / My Tyre Got Ruined While Speeding On The Highway / How Avoid Police Extortion And Harassment On The Highway (2) (3) (4)

Re: Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! by kingreign(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Logobenz:
Na wetin still somersault and condemn o
Re: Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
kingreign:

Na wetin still somersault and condemn o
because na SUV na.
High ground clearance,centre of gravity and all.
Let me know when u see a merc sedan somersault cool

Re: Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! by kingreign(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Logobenz:
because na SUV na.
I'd snap one soon.

Re: Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

na wah for u oh, u never watch transporter?

A German machine will immediately sense that something is off thru it's "Something off" sensor..

then while drifting 180 via it's Auto drift function, it'll make coffee for the driver while auto switching to panoramic view.....

the most amazing thing is, it'll immediately call up Siri..... : Hello Sir, Please note that I am switching the vehicle functions to auto mode, please relax and enjoy the view!

Now did the Camry make coffee for the driver? no!

I rest my case.....

cc cityngr confirm this if u r logged in with this moniker
grin grin you this man ehn!!
Re: Witnessed Skidding/180 Degree Spin On The Highway! by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2019
Logobenz:
because na SUV na.
Don't tell me you actually believe that nonsense?

Should He Go For This Car Or Not? / Ford Edge 2007 Brake System Fault / 2013 C300 4matic Benz Steering Hard To Steer...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8