Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Praise Not In Stock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Not In Stock (197 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Not In Stock by Funkamazing(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lola came to hug me of her own free will today and started kissing my face. .....left, right,up, down and as I sat receiving those kisses from my daughter, my love for her filled my heart to bursting point. I know she wants to play with my tablet but I just love what she did in order to achieve her goal.

This event made me understand what praise and worship does to God. If Lola had given me gifts, it would have been from what I have her. But this expression of love is out of my capacity to measure and give her with the instruction to return some.

God cannot give us praise (it's not in heaven's store house) that we will give Him 10% back. He cannot praise Himself and He loves praise. Why don't you give God praise without ulterior motive and watch Him open heavens store house for you.

If you think you have little to thank God for, start from that little and continue with Psalm 136.

Sneak peek from my book

Shalom!

www.olufunkeayorinde..com

(1) (Reply)

It May Not Be Sin....but .... / The Measure Of A Man / A Group Sets To Lift 10,000 Poor Widows And Indigent Mothers Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.