Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) (26771 Views)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by abdeiz(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
For the life of me, I can't just get spellbound by someone, anybody. I can't just imagine being so emotionally vulnerable and helpless. I can literally exist 'alone' without needing love and affection from anyone. People are manipulative, I swear.

Many people have low self esteem else why the need to go so far to prove your with to others including the lady that shunned the guy. As she is now, there's one guy she drools over and wished to get.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by mfm04622: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2019
abdeiz:
Once a girl doesn't reply your salutation at the third try....bleeping move on. Have some self respect ffs. No matter how beautiful, cool, intelligent or sexy she is. Take her off her high horse in your mind and move unto others .

Third? Why try the second time at all?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by atalawils: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2019
lol some guys dey fall men hand abeg. what sort of desperation be dis that him Don loose him own self-respect and making her feel on top of the world and maybe looking down on guys already?

I added a girl on fbk some days back, we chatted normal for like 2 days o, I sent her a message on Saturday she was online she no reply. I sent another one yesterday, she was online she no reply.
Immediately I just unfriended her o. I can't come and go and kill myself and die on top woman matter. I am special too and deserve to be treated like a king also.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Bossjakande: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2019
see. how she be ugly thing. man face. I cant even date a girl like dis.imaging if she remove make up she will be like babbon
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by atalawils: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2019
mfm04622:

Third? Why try the second time at all?
lmao guy u harsh o
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by AgreatMan: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2019
nuelsam:
Whenever i chat u up and type "HI".... And u refuse to reply...... Just once...... That chat is as good as dead, man gats maintain his self esteem.

Sometimes people just hv other things on their mind. Try at least two more attempts then quit. You can't tell me u answer d message of every single person too.
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by mexzony: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
She is an idiot, it would not cost her anything to reply his greetings, see the person forming pride abeg, imagine her face without paint angry
This is narcissistic behavior. Why come and tell us online whats been happening in your private life.social media has really made some people dumb

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by nuelsam: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2019
AgreatMan:

Sometimes people just hv other things on their mind. Try at least two more attempts then quit. You can't tell me u answer d message of every single person too.
its one thing to be busy and thereby refuse to view any mssg that comes in,its another thing to view the mssg and then decide not to reply..... As for me,when im busy online and mssgs are coming in.... I dont bother to click "view" cos im not ready to reply at that particular moment......

4 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by spiceadole: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2019
Lol.. Guys can pester ladies as long as they never chop kpekus.
After that, story changes.
Ladies will be the one pestering them.

The lady is right for ignoring him.what does he want I'd not pvssy.
The only part I don't subscribe to is her posting it to brag
It's unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Ogaga87(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2019
kushercain:
Omo all these niggas be making mgbekes to be feeling funky. I no blame her na her time be this

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by dfrost: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Nigga is plain stupid. angry
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
She is an idiot, it would not cost her anything to reply his greetings, see the person forming pride abeg, imagine her face without paint angry
Lol...the guy see na wa...
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by sheyoroniyen(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2019
funny enough...with all dis hin hello ,goodmorning d story go end for that hole.....hahahaha

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by pansophist(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2019
I mean, its just greetings. Your ignoring someone that cordially extends warm regards. He haven't made his intention known, which could justify ignoring him henceforth. Though, it seems she auto assume that he wants ask her out. And posting this online, to appeal to her vanity and ego makes her even worse than anything she project the guy is. No common sense, ethic and moral whatsoever.

And for the guys, respect yourself. If you said "hello" once to someone and they didn't respond, just leave them and move on. Its called self-respect. No one can disrespect you without participation.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by justmi1: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2019
When the guy finally sleeps with her and bounces off, they will say men are scum... simple courtesy to reply a message na wahala.
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2019
I wish I could do this because to talk sweet me too much sha grin
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by MNDY(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2019
I was ignored on WhatsApp (although not this much) by a coursemate when we joined them in Direct Entry and I did not unleash immediately. But when I started and she realized that I was actually a ladies man, she was all over me. I ignored her. We graduated, she sent me a Facebook friend request, I accepted but vowed that if I ever dare chat her up make I die. I liked her pictures and posts.

She indirectly posted to attack me that she doesn't need the likes of some certain people, I lock up again - no likes again and also indirectly posted mine to attack her too. She is married now and I am bent on proving to her that a man who admires you also has the capability to bull.shi.t you too if you start feeling too preety and proud.

Now, she either comes online in the morning waiting to see me come online by way of checking on me and then she goes offline immediately I come online. Likes posts I am tagged in only when she notices I am online etc.

She dey shame now because when she noticed how ladies in our class started rushing me left right and center then, she could not believe that she formed for such hot cake. Guys, don't let any girl, I mean any girl, to use you shine.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Gbagbuo247: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The world needs more people like you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
For the life of me, I can't just get spellbound by someone, anybody. I can't just imagine being so emotionally vulnerable and helpless. I can literally exist 'alone' without needing love and affection from anyone. People are manipulative, I swear.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by BLUEJAYY: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by MNDY(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Daeylar:
She shouldn't reply abeg.
That's how stalkers playboys start. She should block.

How can you keep sending a lady "hi" for days when she didn't reply the first 2 times?

From the write-up on your DP to this comment of yours, you have a fish-brain.
So if she replies, it means she has said yes automatically and has agreed to belong to the guy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2019
But she fugly na undecided
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2019
Sorry but it happens everyday even to the best of us
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Rebuke: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Seriously, I don't know why some of yhu here are ranting.

When deep in yhur heart most of yhu know the only reason yhu wld say hi to a girl is to woo her and they too know yhur intention.

So, if they want no relationship with yhu and stay away from yhu, why don't yhu jxt move on?

What if she is already in a serious relationship and doesn't want anything whatsoever with you?

If yhu catch yhur girlfriend replying to every stranger that says hi to her on social media, won't yhu begin to see her as being porous?

If yhu take interest in any girl and DM but chooses not to respond, why don't yhu jxt move on? It simply means she isn't interested.

If yhu have got anything more serious to tell her, just go straight to the point, if she sees it and it's of importance to her - she will definitely respond

Most sad news and atrocities committed by people girls meet online begin with hi, hello.

Some girls sef even get mind. In these days of plenty evil, replying to a total stranger on the Internet is a big risk on its own.

All these jobless guys ranting here accusing girls of whatever, should better go and get something doing.

Everybody has the right to or not to reply to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by queiii: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

murder she wrote!

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2019
They are both having a disorder.
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Soul47(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2019
BLUEJAYY:

It takes majority of people a long time to get to that state of mind. Happy you are there.

Alpha Male.
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by Sard(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
That girl is an attention-seeking wh.ore. Useless thing. Without make-up, she'll even look like a man.
And that boy is an idiot. I don't know why some guys act like they'll die if they don't chat with or get attention from girls.
Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by BLUEJAYY: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Soul47:

It takes majority of people a long time to get to that state of mind. Happy you are there.

Alpha Male.
I've always been like that, you know. I didn't have to 'get there'. I guess it's just who I am. smiley

Alpha male you say? okay then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) by JAVANESE(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Come to think dat one guy is removing her pant at his will. Na dis kind ones guys dey use and dump jst to deflate dia bloated ego.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.