Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos (7073 Views)

See The Messages Your Baby Boo Is Sending And Receiving. / Regina Daniels’ Ex-boyfriend Blasts Trolls Mocking Him / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-Baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (Photos)

Somadina Adinma is a Nollywood actor who has grown in his career since kicking off as a kid actor.

for Best Child Actor in the Africa Movie Academy Awards was recently spotted at the BBNaija auditions, perhaps hoping he would make it into the house.

He’s rumored to have dated teen actress Regina Daniels whose now alleged to be married to 69yr old billionaire Ned Nwok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by ruggedboy01: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
So na this small boy be the Bleep that pussyyyy

1 Like

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Dami12345: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't see how this girl is pretty fa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dami12345:

the girl is overrated

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by J4JUVENTUS(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
If this guy get sense ,he fit from this girl make better money take invest... I see DAT old oshomole's brother ready to do anything for that girl,to make her completely his....
DAT girl no go just fit dump DAT cute nigga like DAT...
I see away matches everywhere,when i see Regina with that old man.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by CaZmir: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Soma: Mom I've found a wifegrin

Ned Nwoko: Hold my beer boy!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Sagamaje(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Chubhie: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaZmir:
Soma: Mom I've found a wifegrin

Ned Nwoko: Hold my beer boy!
Is that the guys mum joining them in holy matrimony before alagba Ned come put asunder?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by CaZmir: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chubhie:

Is that the guys mum joining them in holy matrimony before alagba Ned come put asunder?
Mama think say daughter-in-law done show.

I'm sure Ned for lock that boy up, maybe na Regina plea calm am down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
make una leave dis guy alone nau.he has moved on.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Chubhie: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaZmir:

Mama think say daughter-in-law done show.

I'm sure Ned for lock that boy up, maybe na Regina plea calm am down.
There's an unwritten law that says that Alagba Ned should compensate the boyfriend for first discovering the girls oil.

1 Like

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
If this guy get sense ,he fit from this girl make better money take invest... I see DAT old oshomole's brother ready to do anything for that girl,to make her completely his....
DAT girl no go just fit dump DAT cute nigga like DAT...
I see away matches everywhere,when i see Regina with that old man.
of course she go sti dey meet her ex on code.dat no be new thing.most young ladies married to rich old men dey sti keep their young ex on hold to shine their plate wella.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by movingclouds(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dami12345:
I was gonna say the same thing... I'm not good looking but her look has been overhyped

2 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by CaZmir: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chubhie:

There's an unwritten law that says that Alagba Ned should compensate the boyfriend for first discovering the girls oil.
Ned discovered it first and went lowkey, he only came out when he saw the boy as a potential threat to his happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
of course she go sti dey meet her ex on code.dat no be new thing.most young ladies married to rich old men dey sti keep their young ex on hold to shine their plate wella.

Shine plate you say? Its like you love to Summersault and roll on the ground after sex with married women abi?

Kontinu.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Raydos: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
I don't know about other areas oooh, but in my area, Boys are now stoning any girl that answers the name "Regina"" shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na money be shine shine bobo cheesy cheesy
Go and make money crew will soon arrivegrin
He thought it is by writing love letters cheesy
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:

Is like you no know wetin be magun or thunderbolt. angry
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Chubhie: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
CaZmir:

Ned discovered it first and went lowkey, he only came out when he saw the boy as a potential threat to his happiness.
There's no way Ned would discover the oil well first and allow oil bunkering from the boy to continue. The boyfriend's right of first refusal is worth good money now. I think he probably sacrificed love and cashed out.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

Shine plate you say? Its like you love to Summersault and roll on the ground after sex with married women abi?

Kontinu.
ok how many of those young boys in abuja wey dey make a living sleeping with ladies married to rich old men na how many of dem don summersault and die? Abi u no know say sugarboy business na thriving business in abuja and some environs in lagos?cheesy. And nope i dey forbid married women.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
virgoquin:

Is like you no know wetin be magun or thunderbolt. angry

with all these magun and thunderbolt stories i still dey surprised wen kola abiola the first son to the late mko abiola require for dna test from the other kids of mko's younger wives for inheritance purposes a number of the children from the younger wives failed d test. If u must know many polygamous wives dey cheat like fire and for d man to moniter all im wives go be big stress for am.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by iammo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
cool

No worries, the soma guy still has spare key to the kpekus... if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Khd95(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Las Las good look na scam undecided

Make money in excess, forget about how u look,l

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by CaZmir: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chubhie:

There's no way Ned would discover the oil well first and allow oil bunkering from the boy to continue. The boyfriend's right of first refusal is worth good money now. I think he probably sacrificed love and cashed out.
grin
cashed out for real atleast im ticket no cut.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by QueenSekxy(f): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
Na money be fine bobo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by oyatz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
My guy, Thunderbolt or Magun is over rated.

It's VERY difficult for a 50year old man married to his 4th wife of 21-23year old with three other wives to satisfy them sexually, making extra-marital sex almost inevitable.

Even if you are 30year old with a 21 year old lady with high libido, it may be difficult for you to meet up at times.

lefulefu:
with all these magun and thunderbolt stories i still dey surprised wen kola abiola the first son to the late mko abiola require for dna test from the other kids of mko's younger wives for inheritance purposes a number of the children from the younger wives failed d test. If u must know many polygamous wives dey cheat like fire and for d man to moniter all im wives go be big stress for am.
embarassed
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:

you should be telling seun, because he got a lot of wives and concubines in this forum

I know of two, but I won't mention, before he ban me for life
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
oyatz:
My guy, Thunderbolt or Magun is over rated.

It's VERY difficult for a 50year old man married to his 4th wife of 21-23year old with three other wives to satisfy them sexually, making extra-marital sex almost inevitable.

Even if you are 30year old with a 21 year old lady with high libido, it may be difficult for you to meet up at times.

embarassed
exactly wat i was sayingcheesy. A man that is almost 60 and married to his 5th wife who is just 21 yrs old na wich time im wan take monitor her and where e go see d strenght to monitor. A man who is young and married to one lady might have d time to be with her but then even single couples sti cheat not to talk of a polygamous marriage where the man sees his wife once in a blue moon. Many of these ladies involved in polygamous marriage dem get young men wey dey service dem wella. A lady has young as regina daniels will of course have a raging hormone cant cope with hence she might still keep her ex on the line. Remember she's not even a naive young girl but a nollywood actress for dat mattercheesy. Polygamous marriage na stress for many men oo.
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

you should be telling seun, because he got a lot of wives and concubines in this forum

grin
ALCOHOLKILLS:

really? Who are d ladies biko?cheesy
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
lefulefu:
grin really? Who are d ladies biko?cheesy

you wan make I go exile abi
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

you wan make I go exile abi
i need to know make i no go toast them by mistake and hence enter into exile myselfcheesy
Re: Meet Regina Daniels’ Ex-baby Boo, Somadina Adinma (photos by Gosj01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
So nah this boy go still dey service am!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) / I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! / Do All Women Desire Deep Penetration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.