Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido (708 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Should Not Have Allowed Buhari To Be President. / 2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows / Why Did God Allowed Rtd Gen. Buhari To Be Our President At This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by Gistok1: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
The Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Muhammad Barkindo has given reasons God allowed President Muhammadu Buhari’s reelection.

Barkindo said that Buhari’s reelection was an act of God that would enable the President complete the anti-corruption war he started when he was the country’s military leader.

The monarch spoke on Sunday when he received members of Wadata Communication Nigeria Ltd, led by the company’s Project Manager, Alhaji Zubair Idris in his palace.

”President Muhammadu Buhari’s re- election is a will of Almighty God that will enable him complete the good works he started when he was a military ruler, especially the fight against corruption.

”I hope Nigerians will understand the good intention he has for the country, ” Lamido said.

The Royal Father narrated how he, who was then the Commissioner of Finance in Gov. Barde’s administration, was arrested after the 1983 military coup.

”After my arrest and investigation, they found out that I had not stolen any money and was not involved in any corrupt practices, as such, I was released.

“I want President Muhammadu Buhari to continue with the fight against corruption and may Almighty God guide and protect him,” he said.

According to the traditional ruler, any person that has never engaged in shoddy economic deals should have nothing to fear.'

source: https://gistok.ng/why-god-allowed-buharis-reelection-lamido/

Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by donbachi(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2019
This is the only reason i will never put my trust in man...they change like weather.
Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by SarkinYarki: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2019
God never allowed shut election , Buhari is using Federal Might illegally to sit on stolen Election
Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by RealLordZeus(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Thought it's sule lamido
Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2019
So easy how people change opinion
Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by Dannyset(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2019
grin

Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by haffaze777(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
God never allowed shut election , Buhari is using Federal Might illegally to sit on stolen Election

And your God was powerless to prevent him from doing what u said he did?grin,Buhari is what majority of Nigeria and God endorse.
Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by SarkinYarki: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2019
haffaze777:

And your God was powerless to prevent him from doing what u said he did?grin,Buhari is what majority of Nigeria and God endorse.

My God in Heaven see how this small Yoruba man is mocking You ..God Arise and Put him to shame
Re: Why God Allowed Buhari’s Reelection – Lamido by Mynd44: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2019

(1)

BREAKING: FG Secures Release Of Zainab Aliyu / Nigerian Woman Becomes First African Elected Councillor in Leeds- UK / History Of Africa Before 1879

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.