Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (32396 Views)

Benedict Llewellyn-Jones Slams Femi Fani-Kayode / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Amumaigwe: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
festacman:
The question is would FFK not show reverence to Pastor Adeboye if he meets him today? Recall President Jonathan once went on his knees before him at Redeem Camp.

Femi Fani Kayode should, first, run and campaign for an elective position before criticizing Femi Gbajabiamila. I bet him, with his twisted display of arrogance, he will only get a few votes.

The truth is that running for an elective position humbles you because you need to solicit support and vote from even a 'beggar with PVC' to push your aspiration across the line.

Yes. It is very proper for we Youruba Muslims to solicit for votes from our Hausa uneducated Lords even if it means genuflecting for them like we do for Allah. After all Hausa /Fulani also deserve worship - they are stronger than we.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by luvmijeje(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
That's called Politics at its finest . You want people to vote for you, you are not ready to soak up yourself in their culture, their values and their belief system.

Tinubu becoming President will be like magic to some of you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
festacman:
The question is would FFK not show reverence to Pastor Adeboye if he meets him today? Recall President Jonathan once went on his knees before him at Redeem Camp.

Femi Fani Kayode should, first, run and campaign for an elective position before criticizing Femi Gbajabiamila. I bet him, with his twisted display of arrogance, he will only get a few votes.

The truth is that running for an elective position humbles you because you need to solicit support and vote from even a 'beggar with PVC' to push your aspiration across the line.

Let me help you find the picture; here it is.

Why didn't FFK slam Jonathan for kneeling down before a yoruba man, after all the ijaws got in contact with Christian missionaries before the Yorubas.

FFK is just trying to fan religious hatred between Christians and Muslims, thinking it will help PDP attain power.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by LZAA: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
immhotep:

So, GEJ attending Church makes kaliphate-worship a praiseworthy action. grin grin grin

Lzaa must hear this.

cc adaibeku afamed sarrki yarimo deomelo.
grin grin
Dullardism must be eradicated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin
Dullardism must be eradicated
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by bluecircle470: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
dukie25:
The way Femi is going, he's gonna replace Tinubu as the only man in Nigeria willing to give a BJ to any man as long as it leads him to power. Tufiakwa!!!

Nobody knows the circumstances that prompt him to be sitting like that...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by wirinet(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Arysexy:

Mumu, you are better than no Igbo.

You must be an Afonjamudeen not to know a Christian kneels for prayers.

You are comparing totally different scenarios. GEJ is expected to kneel and pray or be prayed for as a Christian. Just as a Buhari will remove his shoe ( no matter d price) and enter a mosque, squat and pray.

I repeat, you are no way better and educated than Igbos #FACT.

So shut up!

And where in the bible did it state that you must kneel or bow before a priest or pastor before he can pray for you. How many people bowed before jesus?

Read exodus 20: 4 -5; where God specifically condemned the bowing down before any image or man
Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by drlateef: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
When Jonathan was kneeling before Adeboye nko? What did you say Femi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by NoBetterNigeria: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Show me one picture of Gandollar sitting on the floor near any emir or Sheikh

tooth4tooth:
.Olubadan's subjects don't sit on the floor cos it is not their tradition,as theirs is prostration . If the so called El Rufai visit the same man ,he will definitely sit on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by labani06(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
this Islamic cleric that you are underrating is old enough to be you father kayode this man is respected because he is a religious leader and a religious leader either a pastor or a sheik is far better and essential than any monarch so u better respect anyone that helps u on how to make it to heaven.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Ofemannnu: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
I think the picture is Photoshopped.
Is Gbajabiamila sitting,kneeling?
Look at his hand?

Pix 2: A lot of slaves sitting round their slave master,Fàrouk..a Yoruba cleric.

Pix 3: Another slave from the real slave region bowing to his Yoruba master

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Chemcrown: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
NoBetterNigeria:
Show me one picture of Gandollar sitting on the floor near any emir or Sheikh

And show me a picture where Gandola is sitting on a chair or standing before an emir or sheikh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Ofemannnu: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
bluecircle470:

Nobody knows the circumstances that prompt him to be sitting like that...

The picture was Photoshopped.Look closely grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by NoBetterNigeria: 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Google is your friend man

Chemcrown:

And show me a picture where Gandola is sitting on a chair or standing before an emir or sheikh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Arysexy(m): 2:25am On Apr 30, 2019
wirinet:

And where in the bible did it state that you must kneel or bow before a priest or pastor before he can pray for you. How many people bowed before jesus?

Read exodus 20: 4 -5; where God specifically condemned the bowing down before any image or man

Was GEJ, bowing to or kneeling before Adeboye in that picture?

U need some spectacles.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by GreyLaw(m): 4:03am On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
All of you shouting ffk...even if he prostrate before Oyedepo. .he is not a political office holder and not contesting for any currently. .that's the difference. .so Yoruba cleric don't preach in fulani mosques? ??that's strange. ..

Don't mind that guy who quoted you. I grew up in the North and lived in Sokoto for some time. Yes, there are Hausa and Yoruba mosques. A Hausa man will not attend the Yoruba mosque or let them lead prayers for them. It's a known fact. That guy was just trying to be evasive.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by MXr8p: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2019
FFK is a very intelligent and lettered
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by wowcatty: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2019
See who is talking, is FaniKayode not doing worse than this? Fanikayode himself has turned igbos mouth piece for all manner of trash talk.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by wirinet(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2019
Arysexy:

Was GEJ, bowing to or kneeling before Adeboye in that picture?

U need some spectacles.
No, he was bowing and kneeling before God as represented by the image of Adeboye, exept you want to tell me that God is sitting somewhere on the alter, next to Adeboye.

Abeg borrow me your spectacles so I can see where God is sitting or standing in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreyLaw:

Don't mind that guy who quoted you. I grew up in the North and lived in Sokoto for some time. Yes, there are Hausa and Yoruba mosques. A Hausa man will not attend the Yoruba mosque or let them lead prayers for them. It's a known fact. That guy was just trying to be evasive.
hmmm...that's bad...and yet Yoruba muslims see nothing wrong with this. ..abeg no mind that Afamed that wants to keep lying to himself. .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreyLaw:

You are 100% an hypocrite for peddling this kind of a lie. Like I have said majority of your are full of ignorance
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
hmmm...that's bad...and yet Yoruba muslims see nothing wrong with this. ..abeg no mind that Afamed that wants to keep lying to himself. .
He has fed you with the kind of deception you want to hear. Continue staying in your ignorance
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afamed:

He has fed you with the kind of deception you want to hear. Continue staying in your ignorance
Afamed dearie. ..how's the day going? ?In this age .getting .information is just a click away. ..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
Afamed dearie. ..how's the day going? ?In this age .getting .information is just a click away. ..
You should have asked if the person that fed you is / was a Muslim? You and your gullible feeders have never attended a mosque congregational Soolat and you are here foisting your lies on someone with first hand information.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
At this age of information, why did you choose to be misled? Must you follow follow the narratives that suite your agenda even when you know that the feeder is leading you astray.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afamed:

You should have asked if the person that fed you is / was a Muslim? You and your gullible feeders have never attended a mosque congregational Soolat and you are here foisting your lies on someone with first hand information.
hahahahahahah...please educate us more as you have first hand information. .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afamed:

At this age of information, why did you choose to be misled? Must you follow follow the narratives that suite your agenda even when you know that the feeder is leading you astray.
must you always defend your broom people even when they are not getting it right? ?you are also defending what suits your agenda...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
hahahahahahah...please educate us more as you have first hand information. .
But you have gullibly believed the midday news your partner sold to you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
I know this is your alternate moniker, you always seek for attention. Between how is Enugu/ Obigwu roundabout?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afamed:

I know this is your alternate moniker, you always seek for attention. Between how is Enugu/ Obigwu roundabout?
hahahahahahah alternate moniker kooo...Enugu roundabout dey...I know say you never cross river niger..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Global Crude Oil Prices Rises Above Budget Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.