Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (32395 Views)

Benedict Llewellyn-Jones Slams Femi Fani-Kayode / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
hahahahahahah alternate moniker kooo...Enugu roundabout dey...I know say you never cross river niger..
The difference between you and I. I don't rely on the midday news you heard from Friends. How is Nkporkiti or you have relocated to Obigwu? Even your region SE, I doubtt if you know it more than than I do
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by GreyLaw(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afamed:

You are 100% an hypocrite for peddling this kind of a lie. Like I have said majority of your are full of ignorance

Get off my back! I intentionally didn't quote you because most of you are not worth it! Where have you lived in Nigeria? I have lived (not just travelled to) all parts and regions of this country except the far North East. Don't come here spewing what you don't know. You are the hypocrite here who sees the truth and turns it into a lie and vice versa as is evident in your numerous posts on here, turning everything downside up.

If I tell you places I have been to in this country you wouldn't even have the guts to quote me. You stay in the comfort of your sitting room in some cozy part of the country challenging people who have facts by virtue of experience, not hearsay.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by GreyLaw(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
uzobaby:
hmmm...that's bad...and yet Yoruba muslims see nothing wrong with this. ..abeg no mind that Afamed that wants to keep lying to himself. .

Don't expect him to tell you the truth. It's a fact he wouldn't want to accept. Watch his posts on here and see how he is blind to the happenings in this country so long as their tin god politicians whom they worship are in charge.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreyLaw:

Get off my back! I intentionally didn't quote you because most of you are not worth it! Where have you lived in Nigeria? I have lived (not just travelled to) all parts and regions of this country except the far North East. Don't come here spewing what you don't know. You are the hypocrite here who sees the truth and turns it into a lie and vice versa as is evident in your numerous posts on here, turning everything downside up.

If I tell you places I have been to in this country you wouldn't even have the guts to quote me. You stay in the comfort of your sitting room in some cozy part of the country challenging people who have facts by virtue of experience, not hearsay.
This is why I often referred to you as ignorant. The only place you have not been to is far North East. And you think , the person you are chatting with just sat behind his mobile phone. Once again, you are typical ignorant. Safe for 4 states in Nigeria, other 32 states are what I can take you to with their local government areas and interior axis plus Sokoto state, you once claimed you lived. Emir Yahaya road,Akilu road, Bello road including the Trade fair areas are what I have visited on many occasions. Your ignorance, will not allow you to learn from Elders.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreyLaw:

Don't expect him to tell you the truth. It's a fact he wouldn't want to accept. Watch his posts on here and see how he is blind to the happenings in this country so long as their tin god politicians whom they worship are in charge.
I have known people like you, you are nobody but hypocrite and ignorant, you continue arguing on what you don't know.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar by Afamed: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
GreyLaw:

Half-baked, you think the world ends only with you. When we refer to most of you as chest beater, you have just justified it now. You think Nigeria and the world revolve around only you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Global Crude Oil Prices Rises Above Budget Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.