Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex (2259 Views)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2020
I am 26 while she is 22.I dated my ex for about a year and a half it was a romantic relationship, she was and still a virgin. Cos i checked personally and i saw the hymen myself (Dont worry i am a medical student). I did keep side chicks and all but she caught me twice and i was forgiven. She loved me so much though she is a reserved type untill recently. We had a major misunderstanding which lasted for three months due to ego and i had four side chicks then so i didnt give her attention and I didnt break up with her, i tried to make up after 3 months but she told me she already moved on with another guy. It was painful cos i really loved her, didnt know i loved her that much(typical example of...you don't value what you have untill you loose it...).

Now, we have been seeing each other lately and she still love me very much i asked her to be mine completely that i will stop keeping girls. But she told me she can be with me but her conscience wont let her rest cos his boyfriend hasnt done anything to her that would justify breaking up with him. This weak me. What else could i want from a loyal girl like this.

I realize we are so connected and everything flow between us naturally unlike other girls i have. Last time she came we kissed, she gave me head, we almost had sex but she stopped suddenly. I made up my mind to let go but she told me she doesnt love her bf. I sensed that too. How can i get her back completely.??

P.S. I am not a simp infact i have girls that beg for my attention a lot. All of them are good girls that would do anything for me. I feel am lucky cos i have never come across girls that bill me or make life uncomfortable for me in any away. I get sex whenever i want from these girls, i deflowered one and she is stuck with me. But my ex has captured my heart..i cant believe i can be stuck to any girl like this.
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Fidelismaria: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2020
what can I say?

you're full of shit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Samysearch(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Stop formication. U are even proud to say u get sex anytime u want. One day, u will become a father. How would u feel knowing u have daughters men are using like u are using someone else's daughters. Live a holy life bro

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by callmeRichie(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Leave that girl, she doesn't deserve somebody like you!

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Men this is so me!!! Just that I am not in love with anyone and I've found it difficult to feel love. Sometimes when you get everything a woman can offer from different women its hard to love.

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Demariz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
SIMP: (slang) A simple person lacking common sense; a fool or simpleton.

You say you not what now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Aimerosa25(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
You are confused,when u know what u want let us know.

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Ginaz(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let her go cos it’s gonna end in tears. You won’t and can’t change , sooner or later you will go to your womanizing ways .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by DontBullshitMe: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fake story.
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Kalatium(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
All i will say is that it will end in tears

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by nuelyoyo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
You really didn't need to state that you ain't a simp. I don't see anything wrong with admitting that you love someone, except you were thinking NL guys would call you a simp coz you admitted to being in love, hence the disclaimer.

As for getting your girl back, just give her attention and be nice to her, the decision would be hers to make.

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
And I just read another nonsense again angry

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by hgnbello(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Weldone Sir. U Will Soon Get Stuck In A Puccy.
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Adasun(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Dat gal has lost her virginity to da new guy.she is playing a new game with u and it is working.

She would soon fall out of love if u continue like dis.partially ignore her and speak less anytime she comes visiting
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Frankicent(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Keep checking on her. It will happen
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by rosy1992(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
That girl needs to have her brain rechecked. A guy you caught cheating on you several times, you still claim you love him, to the extent of leaving your current bf. After he has tasted her treasure, then her eyes will open.

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
nuelyoyo:
You really didn't need to state that you ain't a simp. I don't see anything wrong with admitting that you love someone, except you were thinking NL guys would call you a simp coz you admitted to being in love, hence the disclaimer.

As for getting your girl back, just give her attention and be nice to her, the decision would be hers to make.
Thanks
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ginaz:
Let her go cos it’s gonna end in tears. You won’t and can’t change , sooner or later you will go to your womanizing ways .
i have changed already
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Mercy02: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Then be with the one you deflowered na undecided
Prestige001:
i have changed already

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mercy02:
Then be with the one you deflowered na undecided
she left already
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by timibare(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
How much is a paint of Garri in your area biko....
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
rosy1992:
That girl needs to have her brain rechecked. A guy you caught cheating on you several times, you still claim you love him, to the extent of leaving your current bf. After he has tasted her treasure, then her eyes will open.
Love is real dear, i kept thinking about her despite having girls around. She couldn't stop doing the same too.
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by nerdfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow...just wow....leave the girl...u greedy human

Frost fall on u
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by paulolee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
hmm...people de oo
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Gelato1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
You are an asshole. If you really love her like you claim to, you'll leave her alone and stick with your side chicks. You don't deserve her!!!
Prestige001:
I am 26 while she is 22.I dated my ex for about a year and a half it was a romantic relationship, she was and still a virgin. Cos i checked personally and i saw the hymen myself (Dont worry i am a medical student). I did keep side chicks and all but she caught me twice and i was forgiven. She loved me so much though she is a reserved type untill recently. We had a major misunderstanding which lasted for three months due to ego and i had four side chicks then so i didnt give her attention and I didnt break up with her, i tried to make up after 3 months but she told me she already moved on with another guy. It was painful cos i really loved her, didnt know i loved her that much(typical example of...you don't value what you have untill you loose it...).

Now, we have been seeing each other lately and she still love me very much i asked her to be mine completely that i will stop keeping girls. But she told me she can be with me but her conscience wont let her rest cos his boyfriend hasnt done anything to her that would justify breaking up with him. This weak me. What else could i want from a loyal girl like this.

I realize we are so connected and everything flow between us naturally unlike other girls i have. Last time she came we kissed, she gave me head, we almost had sex but she stopped suddenly. I made up my mind to let go but she told me she doesnt love her bf. I sensed that too. How can i get her back completely.??

P.S. I am not a simp infact i have girls that beg for my attention a lot. All of them are good girls that would do anything for me. I feel am lucky cos i have never come across girls that bill me or make life uncomfortable for me in any away. I get sex whenever i want from these girls, i deflowered one and she is stuck with me. But my ex has captured my heart..i cant believe i can be stuck to any girl like this.
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by merieam16(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Samysearch:
Stop formication. U are even proud to say u get sex anytime u want. One day, u will become a father. How would u feel knowing u have daughters men are using like u are using someone else's daughters. Live a holy life bro
u re telling a medical student 2 stop fornicating? na dem i just pity d girl if she returns, cos it will surely end in .....
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Ugaboy: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Im speechless, we are going through same situation but slightly different...she left me, now she is forcing herself towards me, im so stuck to her. But i dnt want to let my emotions show.

1 Like

Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by graciousolo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Samysearch:

Why is it the girl being used in a consensual sex? How is the man not being used too?
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by graciousolo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Prestige001:

Whatever value held by virginity is worthless when you have had sex and, yes as a medical student you should be smart enough to know that cunnilingus is sex. You even had access to her vagina.

Virginity doesn't hold a special value to me but, she is not a virgin she just has her hymen intact.

I just came to clear that. Safe.
Re: I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin
So because you told us you're not a simp now does that make you someone who have sense?

If you're claiming bad guy then you aint shït, Cos bad guys don't long for an EX.

Bottom line you are a LUCKY SIMP undecided

(1) (Reply)

About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. / Who Has More Curves, Nicki Minaj Or Cardi B? (photos) / What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.